How do I discipline myself...

How do I discipline myself? Im holding OMG since 200k sat and with money skel being an advisor I'm sure that the coin will launch me to lamboville. Even though I know that I CAN'T stop looking for other coins to invest in. I want to sell my OMG and go for something else. HOW DO I HODL Veeky Forums?

HOW DO YOU DO IT?

sell you moron

it's gonna go into a downtrend with 100-120k bottom

fuck you nigger

On what justification?

SELL BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

holding since 70k, comfy as fuck.

not selling till it hits 100 dollars

Sell before it's too late...

WE ARE OMISEGOYS

OMG will rise up to 40-50k sats before people realize how much of a shit coin it is.

>WE ARE OMISEGODS

ftfy breh

Ive bought in since 220k sat all the way up to 380k and a hundred bucks worth at 390k/ $14.
Patience is key you know what this coin can and will probably do so what it does now matter little except to let you buy more for cheap. I dont even feel any emotion now when it loses value on the day to day except regret that I cant buy more thanks to cuckbase and gdax for their time delays.

add more fiat
dont touch what you are holding
if you are feeling a bit brave, day trade it.

Just trade OMG; the patterns are very easy to follow. I've made 1500~ extra OMG since I started traded last month.

on what justification would it not behave like all pumped coins?

I cant daytrade because I hold so little, no point in doing so. Last time I day traded I earned 0.15 OMG with my 18.1 Holding 27 in total but the other OMG I've got I bought at 295k because i sold at 325.

thats a loser attitude user
grab what you can get

what are the paterns?

i've been trying it a bit, made some 20-30 omg with it but, 1500 is crazy, with what amount did you start? what is the bottum for today you predict?

Pump tomorrow?

I have the opposite problem OP.

I have plenty of OMG, close to my accumulation goal. I'll have more money to spend in the coming weeks and months. And even though i KNOW there will be other coins that will gain plenty of value probably much sooner than OMG's inevitable moon, I can't bring myself to invest in anything other than OMG.

seriously this any bit is a win man been day trading it as much as possible started with 198 now I have 407

how

Aaaa-am I going to make it guys? Bought dnt from near ico price to ath (average 8c). I am so mad I didn't sell my 4000dnt for 700% profit but rather bought more. Zrx same story. Bought omg at 8usd.
Started crypto in beginning of August.

sorry you're not going to unless you put all your paychecks into OMG

Post some trade history for proof

Good thing I live in the world's wealthiest(real) country. As a student I earn 3500usd/month with my blue collar side job. Should I put all 3500 in omg when I get my sallery for August in 10 days? I get free housing from the state as a student so I guess I could

No patterns just larpers.

Generally I bought around 271 and sold around 278/279; occasionally I got some sales in around 282-285. Then just wait for it to dip again and repeat.

Just watch the prices constantly on Blockfolio and you'll get a feel for how the coin acts; I only daytrade OMG so I can give it my full attention.

It's at 269 as I write this, but I bet it drops to 260 again; if I wasn't already holding I'd try and buy in around 262 then sell once we normalize around 280 again.

Also, always set some crazy Buy/Sell orders when you're not actively trading! I've had some crazy orders fill that I still don't understand why (Buying or Selling 20-30k Sats different from market price). Good luck.

switzerland?

>tfw only 44 OMG
Can I have some kind user?
0x3070fe10a67727eed0e1f16e758b0a90a387367b

It's not rocket science. Just ignore all the meme triangles and Twitter celebrities and watch the charts everyday.

Fortunagely not. The rich are richer in switzerland but the poor has it better here
>Pic related

I keep hearing these "very easy patterns to follow" meme with OMG, this is the 15th thread now.

Tell us your secret.

pic unrelated cause those are norwegian memes you larping retard

It's not that hard. Just ask yourself this:
What cryptos are there that are not absolute worthless shit?

Answer: BTC ETH XMR OMG

Of these 4, which one has the highest upside potential?

Answer: OMG

There isnt one. People are larping.

just keep your coins and save up more fiat to start day trading with again.

Right now you should go all in on omisego because it's going to $15 by the end of the month

It has basically went around 9-14 for a long time. Every hype-new-conference brought its value to ath then it dropped to the 11. After the China crash it went back to 7 and now it is recovering to 11 again.

mfw today is the day OMG crashes, because I just invested 50$ in it

>50$
whats the point of investing $50 ? Even if its moons 100 % you are still poor.

I'm only investing 50$ because my senses tell me of a upcoming collapse in all crypto

read this it'll help you hodl

>breathing, whats the point of breathing? even if you get oxygen you'll still need more

Expect a massive pump today kids
Dump your bags untill midnight

How so?