Where the hype now

This shit was so pumped on this board a while back.
Ico is in one day, and not a single mention of it now.
Was it clickbait? Hype over?

The people who got in, got in. The one's who didn't, didn't. Why would there be threads about this?

I have already contributed to a link posted here during the presale. Still no word on whether I get any tokens...

Yup, Verge is better!

GO XVG!!!

VERGE MARINES!! ANONYMOUS COIN, Verge is better than ZEC!

You're an who got scammed

People were spewing cum out their ears about how they gonna make 10x from this.
Thought there would be more talk about.
Nevermind then...

What's the point in hyping it now? People shouldn't have been hyping it before either, because it just made more people register for the ICO. We'll hype this shit when it hits exchanges.

the new hype is Ethbet, starts in 5 hours.

good luck getting in though.

Most unprofessional team in crypto, bar none

Every day that passes without an update from the team makes it look more and more like an exit scam

Nope, it was an official presale link with a 300 eth cap. I am still waiting for response of support communication is lackluster for this project

People realized the less people got in the more LINK you have, the more LINK you have, the more trusted your node is, the more trusted your node is, the more LINK you get.

Do we really have to have this same conversation in every single chainlink thread?

Ah that explains the silence.

Btw is it the same as that Tierion bs lottery ticket style nodes? Or whats the distribution around the nodes like?

Yes maybe someone got word

lol, we should be seeing plenty of pepe in blanket threads about how /comfy/ the people who got in are. where are they

Some1 sent me 300 eth when i put out a few pish links lmao

lol many including myself got in the presale with $30,000 plus so we dont care about hype anymore

bancor 2

Where did you get this info?
If this is Tierion 2.0 everyone fucked themselves over.

avalon 2.0

OMG 2.0

This shit wont go anywhere. Either it will win long term or it will be the ultra flop. Since the dev knows nothing about communication nor marketing.

a medley of avalon, digibyte, and tierion

i knew this was going to be avalon 2.0

the crowdsale will never hit its cap, no need to use a massive gas price to get in

They're doing it in rounds so everyone can get in.
If you max out the first round, you'll be included in the second round and so on.

What is the actual use case for LINK tokens?

Lambos

Gainz, bitch.

up high user, up high