Is this set to be the American Ethereum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60zniMMifFA
metabunk.org/how-satellites-survive-the-temperature-of-the-thermosphere.t6930/
youtu.be/c0BpjPUT5FE
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what coin is that and how much should i buy

NXS America Fuck Yeah!!!

Hey. That bag is from Mario Party. Loved that minigame!

Probably ANT

i dumped by chinese GF NEO for this shit baby. let's go to the moon

I have been invested big in this since last July and am up huge.

Where the hell did this "American Ethereum" shit come from? I don't like it.

>The American Ethereum
>Space DASH
which is better

omg please keep this up. reminds me of that sperglord that spammed FUD pics about ANS before it mooned, lmao

Say "literally" some more, nigger brain.

do it. say literally one more god damn time

>satellites "in space"
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You have no integrity. You said days ago you were no longer going to post your bizarre ideas lol

I've slowly poured my entire portfolio (18~ btc) into NXS over the past couple months. This shit is gonna be huge. Let the haters hate, all publicity is good publicity :)

In reality though this is a great coin, and anyone hoping to catch it in the next week is in for a wild ride :)

This is just the beginning. I expect $15 during conference, ~$10 after conference due to quick flippers, and $25 by EOTY.

yeah I know in fact you are right. Just trying to save some new peoples cash long term

Get this book off amazon then tell me what you think

dude you seriously need help

>People taking all this time to spread FUD on every nexus post to "save you money"
>tfw these people make the coin look even better

Let them buy NXS from us at a 4x premium...I'll be glad to give them a small part of my stack there :)

There is a fundamental difference between temperature and heat.

Temperature is a measure of how much energy individual particles have.

Heat is a measure of how much energy is contained by all the particles in a given volume.

The thermosphere is a very low density gas (very few particles) so even though the individual particles have a lot of energy (high temperature), they don't hold much heat energy overall.

An imperfect analogy - you couldn't stick your hand into water at 90ºC without sustaining serious injury. But you can sit in a sauna with an air temperature of 90ºC quite happily for quite a long period. The temperature is the same, but the amount of heat is very different.

Satellites will still be heated up by radiation, of course, but this is quite easily countered by constructing them of reflective materials.

A close relative of mine is something of an expert on satellites (including building them) so if you have any more specific questions I could try and get some authoritative answers.

the faster you go the hotter things get
youtube.com/watch?v=60zniMMifFA

LMAO

All the bill nye talk aside, I'm here for the massive gains :)

are you stupid?

>close relative of mine

I suppose what they say is true, the more you show someone they are wrong, the more firm their belief becomes.

also I copied that from a discussion board sorry about that last paragraph, that doesn't disprove the information. Here is the thread, you should check it out: metabunk.org/how-satellites-survive-the-temperature-of-the-thermosphere.t6930/

not at all I have weighed both the arguments for and against my position in my own mind. I understand you are just regurgitating what has been told to you by mainstream science but please for your own sake dig deeper. There are fundamental questions that need answering here

hahah Mick West is a shill man. Can't you see? Every time he is proved wrong he moves the goal post and updates the information on his site to confirm his bias. He is just a paid j-trig agent.

Have you actually had a conversation with a professional? And not just an online argument with random people?

Still waiting to see a picture of a satellite in space. Unlike you I do not take the words of men as gospel they lie and have their own interests at stake. I practice self-hood and don't listen to anyone. I go my own way and do my own research using my own empirical senses and mind.

youtu.be/c0BpjPUT5FE

Not that any of it matters, but it's hilarious how flat earthers use all sorts of science that's convenient for their argument, but any science that goes against it is "mainstream media."

Anyway, normies and big money won't give two shits.

nice posts dood, laughed a lot, keep up the good work!

if you can't see how edited and garbage this video is I can't help you. You need to cultivate discernment. One question there is supposidly thousands of satellites already in orbit. Why don't I see those in this video? Neil degrease tyson talks about how there is 20,000 pieces of space junk orbiting the Earth. Do you see that in this video? NO. You are correct big money and normies won't give two shits and this will probably make money. But is it right? NO. By right I mean, neither morally or correct but go ahead and invest.

and i forgot, pls post a picture from the flat earth

I think you need to learn discernment. Lol why does it matter what Neil Degrasse Tyson says if science is all a hoax anyway? Talk about mainstream media. How, if you don't believe in space in the first place, does that possibly support your argument? For all you know, this could have been footage of the first flight and satellite deployment ever done. If you assume that we don't know, then you have to assume that we don't know anything at all and that none of the "science" that's convenient to your point is anymore noteworthy than the science convenient to mine.

We are here to make money lol you guys are bringing so much attention to this coin and I love you for it anons

120,000 feet up zero curvature. If you lived on a ball the horizon would always fall away from you as you rise.
HORIZONtal not Curveizon
AirPLANE not Airplanet
SeaLEVEL see its LEVEL

If you believe in the heliocentric model you must believe what neil degrease tyson, michiu kaku. brian cox says. They are your priests and your religion is sun worship. You can not access the "higher heaven" aka space except through them. Whether you know it or not that is the foundation you believe since you were a child wide open and thirsting for knowledge you have been shown the image of the globe and that is why I bring it up. Check your belief systems.

i can't believe every NXS thread devolves into this shit, lmao

that logo clearly has depth to it around the periphery, like a globe

the M handsign with the Masonic ring. The few people that has supposedly been to space are freemasons. You know Isaac Newton and Copernicus were freemasons right? Oh did they not tell you that in school? Shocker.....

>clearly has depth
>just a coincidence
>the Government wouldn't lie to me
because the 33 section in the map has nothing to do with the 33 degrees of freemasonry right?

25 MINUTES LEFT GET YOUR WALLETS READY

how many people have fallen off the earth?

Every single one of those is fucking wrong lmfao, goddamn.

>They fucking do get hit with space debris
>They fucking do collide with other satellites
>They fucking do break down and need servicing
>They fucking do melt in the atmosphere
>There fucking is real photos in of them in space whether you believe they are real or not

Yeah I asked the same question every programmed sheep asks at first as well. We are programmed in school to laugh and ridicule people that used to think the world was flat because you would fall off. Start here youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU

you mean like this?
see the balloon?
>waiting to see a picture or article or video of satellite being serviced
>hasn't watched 100's of hours of ISS live stream and studied this meticulously for 2 years

>tfw don't believe in space and globe-earth but have around 50 nxs because stupid left-wing-space-enthustastic-normies will buy my bags some day

>He thinks a crashed weather balloon proves satellites don't exist
>He thinks its easy or cost effective to service a satellite
>Hasn't seen Hubble being serviced several times (or is that not real because its NASA?)
>Doesn't know about Iridium 33 and Cosmos 2251 collision between a private company and old Russian satellites...
>been studying this for 2 years and still thinks the earth is flat (aka either absolutely retarded or makes money from it)

> hasn't shown any proof or sources
> hasn't done any research
> didn't watch the video I provided
> doesn't know Edwin Hubble believed in a geocentric Earth

>implying 52 million dollars a day of our money justifies only cartoon CGI images of satellites in space and CGI images of planets

>I mention a satellite being serviced
>you go on about the guy it was named after.
This is why people like you are just retarded lmao.

Proof of what? What can I post that you will even believe?

How about this simple proof - You can fly from Sydney Australia to Santiago Chile in 12 hours. You would have to fly over 2x the speed of sound to do that on a flat earth.

lmao you're either stupid as a rock or trolling

ahahahaha
look at this
ahahaahaha,
I made more believable spaceships when I was in preschool, look at this tinfoil, HAHAHAH
who took that picture anyway? another satelite to keep eachother company? kek

lmao yeah, you're definitely absolutely retarded, congrats.

thanks dude, we appreciate your retarded replies bumping the NXS thread

>ignoring anything relevant and can't see whats not true
>believes we went to the moon
>try to get a flight booked with no layovers from Sydney Australia to Santiago Chile ;)

> hasn't shown a video or picture of a satellite being serviced because it doesn't exist.
> Thinks CGI is a photograph

>Doesn't know hubble is actually sofia and has the same exact specs

>thinks he's intelligent because he watches history channel

> believes the propaganda
> believes the 11 second delay from a distance of only 250 miles which is closer than LA to San Fran.
> nixon used a landline to talk to astronaut on moon

Wait lmao so you don't think space exists? What are the stars you see at night? Where is the sun?

it's all one big dome built by the illuminati mang. we're all living inside a planetarium.

>fell for the trap. believes in the soul-lure system
>doesn't know nasa means to deceive in hebrew
>doesn't know the nasa logo with the vector is an anagram for santa and satan
>doesn't use his empirical senses
>doesn't know that government in latin literally means to control the mind.

are you literaly retarded?? are we really discussing this here, fucking christ were in 2017 and people believe the earth is flat.... well dear sir lets put aside all the scientific data we have about this fucking planet being round and lets assume scientists are lizards payed by jews who want to exterminate us all...
HAVE YOU EVER FUCKING SEEN A BIG SAILING BOAT ARIVING AT A HRBOUR, AND I MEAN A REAAAALLY BIG ONE (LIKE 30M HIGH SAILS)???????????
Ofcourse you didnt you trailercamp trash!
Why the fuck do you think we first see the sails and later the ship??? because of earth curvature....now go back at fucking your cousin

This is my favorite /x/ meme right behind the worldtreepill

>has to resort to ad hominem attacks
>has to bring up fallacies like lizards payed by jews
>has never done any experiments with a nikon p900 and boats going over the horizon, bringing them right back into view when you zoom in.
>physics of water takes the shape of its container and always seeks a level surface. Impossible on a globe.

wtf i hate space now

This doesn't answer my questions at all. Explain, in your own words and not using pictures, where you think the sun is located and what stars are.

so that's where this is coming from. we're getting flanked by /pol/ and /x/ now.

There is stupid, then there is American.

Your country is fucked and corrupt. No this does not mean satellites are a conspiracy, it means your health, welfare and education are hopelessly inadequate.

Only a mong without a basic understanding of Geoscience, Meteorology, Astronomy, physics, hell even Geology, Engineering... would ever even think this meme would be possible.

I guess the only time worth investing is in patriotism. You are nothing more than cattle to your country's elites, believe what you want.

yes Im glad you can see. Space is just a 21st one world religion. these tv personalities and actors are the priests. You see them in movies and tv shows but never doing any experiments. Satellites are angels. Space is heaven and these so called CGI planets are Gods. Space X said fast sounds like space sex because sending rockets into space is nothing more than a ritual. big phallic symbols entering the cosmic womb. Just look at the occultists that started NASA. Werner Von Braun a NAZI, JPL or jack parsons laboratory best friends with L Ron Hubbard of scientology and friends with Alister Crowley
The sun moon and stars are much closer with the sun and moon being ~3000 miles away. Not sure what stars are they are lights in the sky divine luminaries if you will that revolve around us as you can see with time-lapse photography Polaris the north star never moves and all the stars rotate around it

forgot pic

You can ping satellites and connect to them with the right antennas, retard0

shouldn't it have taken like 8 minutes to travel

Jesus, hours later, movie seen and lunch eaten and this guy is still spending his Sunday trying to convince a bunch of anons that somehow a flat earth conspiracy will keep us from going to this moon with this coin.

>This thread is still on the front page thanks to him

I just doubled down my NXS position to spite him.

you know the diffrence is that ANS had something to show

just you wait for september 21st buddy. we have plenty to show on board the nexus

Nice, just bought 30k NXS