ARK

WHAT THE FUCK IS ARK DOING!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OVER $4 LAST NIGHT, NOT THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

looking like a good buy signal idk thinking about moving some bags around

this will slowly go down to 76k-80k sats again and then explode into orbit

It was stagnating for literally hours. I think everyone all of a sudden just decided to try riding the waves and they all ended up fucking each other over.

Pattern over the past few days isn't very reassuring.

Then again, you can say that for most coins.

DELUDED, STUTTERING..

BAGS I'M MUTTERING

What should I do with these 15k Sat bags?

zoom out you idiot

see how it goes up, then down, then up, then down, but on average up quite a lot
yeah, that's how markets work sweetie

now perform seppuku out of shame for wasting my time

Should have bought rise

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA DELUDED ARKIES I WARNED YOU.

Have fun holding bags back to $1.50. The new DGB.

KEK

the arkie goys thought they were God's chosen people

Y-y-yyy-you promise it will go back to 1.50?! I NEED IT TO BE SUB 1.50! I'll take 1.50 tho

Da combrence bestergay refealeb to the borld da buttering botheads dat run this clam.

Brice has alreagy ganked 10%. Once it greaks prough the $1.50 rebistange the ganic will gebin and ball holders and spectacles will gebin to boffgoad, with da gales albready bong gone.

Once it poots brough da $1 nark, unagated BEER will ribe grough all DARKies. With all those who pumped geir burrent abbounts into this clam bitching at deir arsemole gontinuoubly while debreshing gittrex.

The $0.50 bark will be get, the blargest ganic in pistory will ebsue. The binal beluded chodes will gebin to go obbline, and bageguckers with their femgineering palaries boaged up in ARK will be cleft with it guck in their ballet, unagle to bove it to gittrex to salbage gome self resbect.

Da grice BILL gank at this boint to pub $0.10, band most grobably pub IOC bevels.

Brom that gay borgard the beluged Darkie bagegucking femgineering berds who gought bis coin dinking it had bungamenbals will go back to their bobs, with no boney in deir gurrent abbounts, to be made rebungant by da gext bave of pajeets abbiving to ungerbut deir bages.

Beluged DARKies will hold gabs BOREVER, with no bob, no boney, and no grypto.

I barned you DARKies. Bear's still gime to bet out. Bell NOW.

Don't be beluged, don't be a DARKie.

Weak handed faggots

I'll see you in December at $7

Hodl or kill yourself by year's end. Fuck weak hands.

All ARKers present and future - the last week has shown that this coin is not tethered to btc and the shitcoin family.

>$
You deserve it.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

>Nobody will sell because everyone's staking it for comfy gains!

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

>it's down 10%
>I'm still up over 550% on my position

You want healthy pull back like this tho

You retards panicking please look at the 7 day column

Exactly. Its down because it was pumped too much on this board