What's your answer to this?

What's your answer to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

trilema.com/2014/the-definitive-tract-on-sociopathy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No shit.

Babby's first psychology.

Who cares? What's wrong with a being a psychopath if they're successful?

That there's literally nothing wrong with having psychopathic traits.

Agreed. The ability to make cutthroat decisions is important for a leadership position.

Yikes, lots of psychopaths here

The reason there's all kinds of people in the world is there's all kinds of rolls to fill. Psychopaths have their place, just like beta cucks, chads, government bootlickers, cult members, normies, NEETs, and everything in between.

Not everyone has a place in society. What's the use of mentally challenged individuals?

I file that under "Stupid shit the other half likes to say."

Something to laugh at?

people who are scum are more likely to call actual human beings "psychopaths", this is also a fact.

trilema.com/2014/the-definitive-tract-on-sociopathy/

> Well... here we are then. The muggle owes and can't repay. What do you do ? Because if you insist he has to do absolutely anything it takes, then clearly you care more about "mere" money than "people themselves" and therefore in the magical world the muggle inhabits you are a... wait for it... yes, you've guessed it. You're a sociopath! Because anything is a better alternative than the muggle being... you know, scum. This meme is so far advanced in the muggle brain that merely the intimation that bum debtors are scum is immediately translated in terms of "you're a sociopath!!". Or at least was, before bum debtors took the entire Country of Muggles by storm and it nearly collapsed as a result

Much like narcissism has come to mean something completely different in popular usage (where popular usage of narcissism = stop taking up all the attention in the room, asshole) than what it originally meant (a preoccupation with the self. Not surprisingly this definition has fallen out of usage precisely around the time this became the dominant generational pathology. Because you *you* couldnt possibly be a narcissist, because loser or shy or whatever), sociopath/psychopath is now a label for whoever isnt a scumbag.

Notice that its CEOs and bosses and authority figures who are labelled pyschopaths, meanwhile millennials laud and celebrate gangster rappers and drug kingpings and never actually use the term psychopath to describe people who have literally killed in cold blood to advance their agenda.

instead the label is reserved for people who merely insist that if you dont hold up your end of the bargain, you will be fired/sued/ostracized/demoted.

ridiculous.

I thought everyone on Veeky Forums was a psychopath

can you name me one CEO that is a psychopath? they would need a really big sample size of CEOs to willingly give information that is confidential. not only that but in order for that statistic to make any sense they would actually need to find psychopath CEOs that would admit that they are psychopaths, and verify it. not only that but somehow verify that the CEOs that said they weren't psychopaths were telling the truth.

nothing about that statistic makes sense

Fair point. I wouldn't consider a druglord killing someone in cold blood a psychopat either though. I believe there are way too many misconceptions about psychopathy, or anti-social personality disorder as it's called. It's a spectrum, but so many seem to think that if a CEO fires someone utterly useless, even though that person has a family to provide for, then that boss is a psycho or cold hearted. It's dumb, yeah.

Suck my dick motherfucker and lick my asshole you degen worthless brainlet

NEETs are more likely to be psychopaths. They have no qualms in being exploiting and parasitically living off of other people.

EVERYONE HAS TRAITS OF PSYCHOPATHS. IN ORDER TO BE A PSYCHOPATH YOU NEED A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PSYCHOPATHIC TRAITS, OR ELSE YOU AREN'T CONSIDERED A PSYCHOPATH. NOTHING ABOUT THIS MAKES ANY SENSE. FUCK YOU OP AND YOUR RETARDED PICTURE.

PIC RELATED

If you call someone a psychopath in a negative way, you're basically discounting their humanity. The people who are jealous and spiteful of the more successful can justify their hatred in their own minds because they consider those people to be outside of normal humanity. It's like how when someone is getting shit online, often rightfully so through legitimate criticism, it's always "trolls". Why? Because "trolls" are not considered real people, so what their criticism doesn't matter. They'll even use phrases like "fake twitter accounts" when obviously there's a person behind every account. There isn't fucking space aliens and robots making accounts to call out Demi Lovato on her snowflakism.

Basically, it's a cop-out for people who aren't comfortable with facing reality and their own emotions.

Would you like to work under a psychopath?

Steve Jobs

>What's your answer to this?
That's not a question sweetie.

source necessary

Found a psychopath in denial

charismatic people (normies/chads) are more likely to be sociopaths

no shame
no mercy
no regrets
no emotional attachment to other human beings
obviously it leads to top positions or to prison.

>A nonexistent mental condition that can often be described as successful is shared by successful people.

>And there was no news to report on this day

Would you even be aware you were working for one?

Probably not.

Also why are we posting on a slide thread?

You never heard of his recurrent abuse of his employees?

This just in: psychologizing everything into a pathology is a Jewish trait

I live with a physcopath that works a lowly menial job. Literally spends the few hours that we share to try and mess with me. Stolen over 20k from family, straight from debit cards. God forbid I share a how much i've made this year, it would spark a new level of envy. My only wish is she ends up dead in a car crash.

Oy vey, goy. This latent anti-semitism is most likely a result of your mother sexually abusing you as a child.

>psychologizing

>Too beta to move out

People in positions of power develop psychopath traits. Look at the Stanford prison experiment.

This should NOT be interpreted to mean that you should act like a psychopath to become a CEO

I wish I was more of a psychopath, but I still have lots of misplaced empathy in the way.

>This should NOT be interpreted to mean that you should act like a psychopath to become a CEO
Would it work though? There are lots of things that shouldn't be done, yet people out there are going to do them. Do they succeed? I know there's the meme about the cuthroat ladder climber, climbing over a pile of bodies to reach the top, but does it actually work that way in real life? I'm too low on the ladder to even see this stuff in practice. I couldn't even tell you the name of my company's CEO with 100% certainty desu.

This

They act like they're psychopaths because of their position, not the other way around.

>would it work

You would probably have to be both an extremely competent person an actual psychopath to pull it off. People would catch on to your selfish antics eventually, and you'd have to be pretty indispensable for others to still think it's in their best interest to trust you with power.

It's another case of buy low, sell high.

>successful and rich people are more likely to base decisions off of logic instead of feelings
In other news: water is wet

Steve Jobs drones are going say all the negative things about him were completely fabricated.

Corpse-orations are by and for Nephilim, who are charecterised by psychopathy and/or giant stature... and to reward these traits with scarcity defined by violence.

This. Half these people are a lack of education and family wealth away from being in prison.

I wont bother to read the thread because I dont have time for this shit and I cant be skimming through everything

Psychopathy is calculated through a number of traits. If you have many you are high on psychopathy and vice versa.

You can be non-violent or violent
social or unsocial

unsocial violent would be the one in jail for raping kids

not so would be the ruthless ceo

Jobs that score high on psychopathy
1. CEO
2. Lawyer
3. Media (Television/Radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergy person
9. Chef
10. Civil servant

lowest psychopathy rates
1. Care aide
2. Nurse
3. Therapist
4. Craftsperson
5. Beautician/Stylist
6. Charity worker
7. Teacher
8. Creative artist
9. Doctor
10. Accountant

yes

I'm certain you will find the most psychos in goverenment.

wtf I love psychopaths now

having traits of "psychopaths" and being psychopath are two diefferent things and the term psychopathy has been out of use in psychology and psychiatric medicine for ages now. its basically a meme dumb normies regurgitate when they dont like someone.

citations?

Karl Marx

Jesters for the normalfags