Kind of quaint that one of his last contributions is being a counter-culture symbol by millennial trust fund kids...

Kind of quaint that one of his last contributions is being a counter-culture symbol by millennial trust fund kids, don't you think?

It's too bad really, I unironically admire his conviction even though I believe communism is cancer

well, he was a rich kid himself

I always found it amusing, and quite frustrating. All the long-haired hippies and radicals loved the guy during the counter-culture, despite the fact that he probably would've put most of them up against the wall if they lived in his country.

Yeah, kinda silly but says more about the trust fund kids than the man himself. My approach to things like this is that people generally don’t gasp the significance of anything they claim to believe in because belief has been commodified.

He was really Irish, his real name Shea Lynch.

Actually, he was an Austrian Jew and his name was Ernst Ginsberg

Actually he was Black and his real name was Jamal Hutu

Who would modern leftists love if Che died early during Cuba? Fidel?

No,no,no, he was a known Polish man known as Cheslav Guevarowski

Based Cantinflas

Claudius Guavricus was a Roman patrician of the Guavricus gens you imbeciles

this meme again huh?

He was really photogenic tbqh

mother fucker tried to genocide the world's friendliest doggos...I murder his black ass with my own bare hands if I could.

Wasn't as good as the Cuban cow bullshit

Wait they tried to exterminate Havanese dogs? Source? Cause if so I'll be beyond pissed.

>leftist misappropriated by liberals and right wingers
Color me susprised

I'm quite fond of Ho Chi

t.millennial

I think it is more upper middle class kids, who have wealthy parents and naive ideas for the world. Maybe their parents are formerly poor or they fear they can't live up to parents success

Genuinely rich kids I knew in college didn't care about that shit at all. Leisure confidance

sounds like marxist nonsense