Everyday until it moons

Everyday until it moons.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinroundup.com/stratis-implements-bitcoin-transaction-privacy-protocol-in-breeze-wallet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aight, so it seems that this is a legit coin, integrated into Microsoft's Azure shit, why it's dropping for the last few months?

people getting bored i assume

they need their fucking breezewallet to come out finally. also they need marketing jews

There are a lot of coins that get integrated with azure.

Developers don't shill, they are mainly going after the corporate market too.

coinroundup.com/stratis-implements-bitcoin-transaction-privacy-protocol-in-breeze-wallet/

Because they don't upload pictures infront of google signs on social media and hint at potential partnerships that don't exist via stickers ect.

This is the new meta for shilling shitcoins

I've been hearing the term breezewallet for fucking ages. What is so special about it?

read this

this is a prime example of coins with shit marketing never going anywhere. stratis might be good tech, but the marketing is holding it down like an anchor.

When it almost moons the whales fuck up. Happens every time. One of the most manipulated coins

250k strat for a masternode, that's why they keep it low

Strat was one of the best performing coins from its ICO price to its ATH it grew a lot. I made over 1k off an 80 dollar investment.

Aah thanks, didn't know that. Having a masternode for stratis must be the ultimate wet dream lmao

thats cuz the ICO was back in earlier days when there was barely any competition

It broke the top 10 not too long ago too. Don't expect overnight moons with this coin, it has an actual use and potential to be adopted by corporations.

>coinroundup.com/stratis-implements-bitcoin-transaction-privacy-protocol-in-breeze-wallet/

Error 508. Resource Limit Is Reached

Holding 1k of these bought around 5.its the kind of coin that when it will moon it will moon hard-corporations imobilizing coins therefore creating scarcity.i m planning of selling at least at the end of 2018

$money maker$

How much have you made selling stratis?

>so much cash
>I don't know what to do with it
>buy statis
>price pump
>even more cash after dump

Whoever has a 250,000 STRAT masternode of this shit will be a superlambo god! I'm making bank buying THE DIPS and selling small orders AT THE PEAKS and getting as much as I can to HODL for the gradual mooning we will expirience for the next rest of forever.

>god teir c# language

I feel sorry for no strat plebs

Post your strat adress and i will send you .1 strat

Look at these charts its the best.

SWETaFLG8xf28M4jfFN8ot18QUocrWpu3T

yay

Could you please send me 0.5, so I have 77 total? (have 76.5 now, poorfag here)... thanks user

D'oh, forgot address:

ScH62ZW8RKsdU9HM1BxpbsEqF4xxeFz6ai

you're a great person OP
SNL8rcCssVVJ3p9PYSAKpQ2Epg7nxnSYfG

SVkC7gcghwExCovFD3kz7FCpDGiTKXUTpy

senpai

thx
Sfsiimauu1NCYF9VDTp4NeZfTQFQXUMQRG

2b48bb4d4fc1b7200e19b1f1d7145847ddbfd4b52d840a15a0cf468e610ae2ac

thanks!

It already jupiterd u fucking tard. Ico price was like 7/10ths of a cent

Thanks user !
SNKUqSj7atfFGZa41horsxWJwvRzwvAC7T

Breeze wallet incorporates Tumblebit which is basically tech that contributes to the privacy of cryptocurrencies. Every Bitcoin transaction made through Breeze wallet will be "tumbled" and thus highly anonymous. This will make so called privacy coins like Monero, PIVX etc. useless because essentially you will be able to simply use the wallet to make any coin transaction anonymous.

i don't get it. what makes this coin unique?

SMTUaAYL3ta2MhryU8qHtTSjQNrZMMEsF4

God

Read the whitepaper

sidechains, identity management, blockchain as a service, tumblebit incorporates into wallet, masternodes, proof of stake... great ambitions, market seems to be waiting on deliveries