$2 in 2 weeks

$2 in 2 weeks.
Screencap this.

Why stop there? I predict 5 bucks within a week of the Mercury release.

$40 retard

$40? It's the ethereum of advertising. $350 no problem.

As much as i'd wish, 5-10 is more reasonable

if this is going to $5 I will make so much money wtf, no way nothing good happens to me

One can dream.

its impossible for it to hit $5 that fast lmao, that would be 5 bil marketcap for a browser + a meme token

Jesus christ you're retarded...

DO YOU REALIZE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE PUT INTO IT TO MAINTAIN A MARKET CAP THAT HIGH?

Quit pulling numbers out of your ass, user.

Whale here, it will do just like ARK did recently. Mercury will shoot BAT to the moon, but it'll probably get stuck there for a while, just like ARK is now. I think it'll reach 11k sats AT LEAST.

Don't lose this train user.

> mercury
> all users get 50 BAT
> anons think it will be worth >$1
> brave will give all users $50

DELETEY

Yes because their BAT tokens will not be transferable from the browser wallet until a future update. They're trying to get people to spend that BAT not sell it

If useless bullshit like BCC can have that kind of marketcap then no reason why BAT can't!

That’s exactly what’s going to happen.

this website is satirical user

And that brave will take commission in bat on every transaction LOL

> give all users $50 to spend
> users won't just sit on it until it can be transferred
When google is working on their own version this is just dead in the water seeing as it's only real hope is in the long term take up.

Are there any jews involved? If i'm going to back a horse i need to know it's at least 30% jewish.

maybe to you it is

lol i have $60k in BAT already why would i wait god knows how long to withdraw $50

Larper detected

Show proofs

if you want jewcoins go to bancor and stox. jews are parasites.

Wow 11k, that's almost what I paid for it in June.

Oops.

So dump before murcury