What are the most JUST'D coins

my picks
>NEO
>SIGT

DGB, RDD, SIA
Soon:
OMG, ARK, BAT

>noneos trying this hard

OMG wont fall as it's a good idea, a professional company and has support from many other companies.
ARK will surely fucking die
BAT seems like a nice concept, but it might just be a fad

DNT

>OMG wont fall
prepare to be JUSTed

its my biggest bag now. gosh.....

Top pick: NEO. $50 to $13. Not bad.
LTC also performed well, crashing from $93 to $33. Any coins out there which lost more % ?

pretty stupid to measure in USD, since that incorporates the loss of BTC value. but as a newfag you probably don't get that

meanwhile SIGT went up with 80%.

definetly sia
lmao at who ever bought that piece of shit
that guy who had 2 mil worth at ATH probably off'd himself

yeah seriously WTF. I went from 600 to 1300

Although most probably bought at 4999

IOTA

Pretty accurate. Most coins dont recover from their all time highs so you absolutely will be stuck bagholding if you dont offload on time.

How can you make a thread like this and not include DGB. That's very disrespectful to the digimarines.

Regardless of OP's mistake, NEO dropped considerably in its BTC price so it's a very good entry point now.

MCO

this is my pick

I sold NEO at the top ($7-$45) and then lost every penny of gainz on MCO.

JUST

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
T: 25% BAT 25% OMG 40% BTC 10% XVG

>muh bietkoin weendt daown 50%
>muh aaltcoin weendt uhp 5% in satoshyyy
>i em ritch naow

don't feel bad user. i lost 30% of my stack on mco and still need another 8% of gainz to make it back.

it taught me a valuable lesson, though. now i know that the pump happens leading up to an announcement then as soon as the announcement is made the price always drops.

t. omg bags

No U when it doesn't fall. Also DGB will always be #1, but NEO is right there with it if we're talking about a coin that actually had potential that got JUST'd. Wish I dumped it earlier but I still got away with profits in the end.

you probably sold mco like a fucking retard didnt you?

POSW circa March/April.

you're holding mco still?

this subreddit in a nutshell

>subreddit