Unofficial Veeky Forums coin Chancoin(4CHN)

Unofficial Veeky Forums coin, Chancoin(4CHN), Get in here!
Missed out on 2009 BTC prices? Heres your chance to be an early adopter! Buy now before its too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/afeBnAP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To the moon

Wow, such coin!

>he isn't buying the coin that will be announced as world-currency

pls

I like how this project follows the road-map. Rarely does it happen among alt-coins.

You are impressive. Hats-off.

Dank, surprised its still so cheap

Chancoin is nice because if offers a pleasant environment to which I can exchange pleasantries with pleasant people who find pleasure in the present.

Thanks to chancoin I got to do yoga with 20 naked white wimmin

thanks chancoin

Noooope

''Chancoin is one of those coins that really emphasizes the importance of original content among imageboards. It it essentially used for tipping other imageboard users for their original content, helping with finding a source for an image or anything else that can be incentivised and rewarded. So far there have been a few projects that have their own niche and have acieved varying degrees of success.

The fact that a coin tailored specifically to chan imageboards wasn't made sooner is astonishing. Hopefully with the advent of this coin, more people will flock to /r/equests to maybe earn some coin for their time and effort trying to find the source of an image or video. People of Veeky Forums will benefit from this if they are in need of help for a problem they cannot figure out on their own. Perhaps people of /g/ will benefit from it if they need some coding done.

The point is, is that this coin has been a long time coming and is more than likely here to stay. It's had a rocky start but the developers are working hard to make it what it deserves to be; the currency among anonymous and imageboards alike.''

- The Only Kyle

gib some chan

Chancoin ended my depression

KYS scam faggot.
Maybe try and shill on plebbit but you fucked up your chances on this board.

To all the newfags: it's a premined scam, don't buy bags

trying to get a cheaper buy in?

Ok lll be cautious and buy 50 Chan then. Thanks user

This is the best coin on/biz by far. Dont miss out, youll regret it.

The buy orders are increasing.

Fun coin might grab some

The discord is hilarious. Join

you could post it here, faggot

CHANCOIN JUST WON'T STOP GOING UP EXPERTS CLAIM

FUCK LAMBOS, I'M BUYING THE WHITE HOUSE

discord.gg/afeBnAP
Kith?

might as well buy some, its not like youre going to lose all your money.

anyone know when dark gravity well is actually happening? for some reason it's crossed out on this roadmap but it never actually happened

right now we are mourning the loss of 200000 coins which were stolen by community member leeves

Chancoin!

Chancoin!

reddit.com/r/ChancoinProject