Are you buying the dip?

> how do you sleep, user?

Already have a nice stack, bought a shitload for 2 dollar and a load for 3.50 or so. I'm gonna sit on these bags for a while.

Ark is such shit.

I rather buy Adex right now desu senpai

Any price predictions for end of the year?

13 dollar

>1 USD

Holding since 40 cents, bought more at 3.50. Sitting comfy and staking.

Hoping for $8

Maybe once it reaches 65k - which it will.

Have a nice little chunk staked with biz_classic, may buy more on pay day depending on how it looks then. I think it could easily hit 200k-300k sats in the coming months.

It will be $10 EOY. Screencap this.

will this dead cat bounce to $2.77?

thoughts on a good entry point? I have $6000 in reserves for sub $3.

Have 300 at about an average cost of 61.5k. So tempted to add here. Might just wait and go bigly if it breaks 75k

When do we find out which prop won for biz_classic?

Tomorrow probably. Prop2 looks like it's gonna win.

the dip hasnt started yet, this is gonna be a blood bath.. get out before you lose your ass

bought in at 0.70. has to fall below 2$ for me to become frisky

Small timer. Bought 6 at about 30 cents or whatever. Just sold my rdd and sia and picked up another 6 or so. Since it was cheap.

Hoping to get enough to buy a decent meal.

who the fuck invests $2

Someone who made no gains in 3 months because of dgb.

It's all based on precentages. If that's all he could afford then good for him. Better than nothing. Not everyone has 10k to drop nor risky enough to drop it in Crypto

I tried to sell my vert coins too. But the transaction is so small I can't. Basically after getting crewed by dgb I picked up a few alts like ark, xem, bat etc with whatever $10 or so I had left back after dgb crashed from 2400.

I'm about 1000 in. Last week before all the china shit I was 100 up. That's in 3 months. I spread to thin on stuff and bought into hype. I would be better off if I'd just left it in etc or Btc. Just trying to reclaim some losses rather than selling at a loss and sticking it back in btc.

Da combrence bestergay refealeb to the borld da buttering botheads dat run this clam.

Brice has alreagy ganked 10%. Once it greaks prough the $1.50 rebistange the ganic will gebin and ball holders and spectacles will gebin to boffgoad, with da gales albready bong gone.

Once it poots brough da $1 nark, unagated BEER will ribe grough all DARKies. With all those who pumped geir burrent abbounts into this clam bitching at deir arsemole gontinuoubly while debreshing gittrex.

The $0.50 bark will be get, the blargest ganic in pistory will ebsue. The binal beluded chodes will gebin to go obbline, and bageguckers with their femgineering palaries boaged up in ARK will be cleft with it guck in their ballet, unagle to bove it to gittrex to salbage gome self resbect.

Da grice BILL gank at this boint to pub $0.10, band most grobably pub IOC bevels.

Brom that gay borgard the beluged Darkie bagegucking femgineering berds who gought bis coin dinking it had bungamenbals will go back to their bobs, with no boney in deir gurrent abbounts, to be made rebungant by da gext bave of pajeets abbiving to ungerbut deir bages.

Beluged DARKies will hold gabs BOREVER, with no bob, no boney, and no grypto.

I barned you DARKies. Bear's still gime to bet out. Bell NOW.

Don't be beluged, don't be a DARKie.

Is there a spurdo translator or did you take the time to type,that out?

Yeah, getting 4 times return on the ark I did have helped.
Pic related. Not pictured 41 XEM and 2 Vertcoin.

Used to have dgb,rdd, sia. All the shit that had already mooned in June because I couldn't find my webcam for verification. Open up any of those coins and look at the graph for beginning of June. I bought at almost Ath for most of those.

also wondering this

oh yes, with probits from swing trading BTC

You are spread too thin mate. With

>tfw only 2398 Ark
>didn't buy the dip

>1k
>not just jumping on the latest meme coin that's mooning over and over
It starts to get a little crazy once you hit the 10k range though. Too stressful.

if ark is 100 each, this nigga made $600 from $2

That meme coin was dgb when I started. Would have made $50 if I'd sold at high, then I just picked up a few of what was being shilled here or things like xvg and rdd because it was cheap.

Obviously it's all crap. Bought a few bits and pieces a couple of months ago. Temporarily owned some ans but sold them for 40 or so to recover dgb losses some same with the free btcc. Sold that for about 800 and used it to buy the omg/Lisa etc when I just caved and sold the dgb for 300 the week eke did before it went back to 600.

As that other guy said, it's a pain in the ass as it is and I've yet to really turn a profit for longer tha. A week and even then it's only about 100bux.

That's when you can really start making big money very quickly though.

or its easy to make little money very quickly as well.

If I need an extra 400-500$ for something all i need to do is put 10btc into some alt coin, wait for the price to move 1-2 percent in my direction then sell. helps that i bought those btc when they were really cheap but shows the potential.

I could probably make $400 a day with low risk trades like that very easily and thats more than most people make. Pretty sure i've made more just hodling certain alts though and cashing out at 100% plus percent gains instead.

I think you mean crash, not dip.

87k and going down.

if you people could just take your face away from 1min candles and shit, even buying at this price is a bargain. 10$ by EOY, 25$ in Feb 2018. One year from now, 75$.

I hope it keeps going down so I can buy more

Let it crash to $1. We can buy more.

>people actually think ark isn't destined to crash and burn

I don't get it - even the most basic ACES demo shows a thousand times more promise than majority of 'coins' making crazy gains atm

For sure. I've been accumulating through all the dips. I'm already at 5k ARK.

There's some waiting to do until people and the community in general understands what ARK will imply for Crypto. When it does: Hold on to your dicks.

5k × $0 = great job dude

this goy loves his ark i'll tell ya what

There's been a general pattern where legitimate coins go through a long accumulation period whereas other shitcoins (e.g. monaco) get pumped and dumped quickly.

Hence why OMG isn't $50 yet.

lay off the ark, bugs

I bought at 110k and only have 97 arks. Can you help an fellow arklet? I won't day trade this and will stake it.

AZpq8RXhjt6PmjNz6jjf7A8JcAnsUoDmcU

lay off the carrots, Bugs!

I hope it dips to 75k I stupidly sold mine thinning that was the top and have been waiting to buy back ever since.

We'll have to wait and see but please, continue wasting your time fudding because everyone loves a good laugh.

sinner detected

you know Ark is unsinkable right

What armour is that with the flat face and extra neck. Looks awesome.

I already sold at a profit.
And on to the next.

How low do you guys think it can go? I'm getting nervous and don't want to miss the boat again

why are you here then? butthurt fudder

Start averaging in.

Good idea ty

yeah for real 87k is a good place to start buying, but it could go lower so don't go all in yet.

Thanks anons. I got back some of my ark before it went back up. Not expecting to get it all back but at least I'm on the boat again. Good call

Ark is in correction phase it was overbought for to long.

buy funfair while this dips and then buy back into ARK

I'm tired guys, 45yrs old and I haven't left the house in 4 days I think. ARK is too much for me, years of gore and greentext stories that are so unbelievable that they have to be true because no one can make them up haven't hardened me up enough to keep holding ARK. If any of you are gluttons for punishment and pick up ARK, make sure to vote Biz_Classic and join the discord, it's a comfy community, I don't have the stomach to hang around and watch anons get slaughtered. Just be safe and keep a tight ass anons.

>buying high

I was strongly considering it, but I think it'll be dipping for at least one more day.

MOON INCOMING

ded c@t b0unce

haha, spoke too soon.

WE ARE THE ARKMARINES AND WE ARE NOT SELLING!

Wish I could say I was high when buying ARK, sadly I was sober.

it's about to moon niggers

Bullshit, you stuttering pothead

People are realizing it cant do shit and its just another DGB

Mooning boys get in now

looks like the same pattern that happened when it first went over $2

Bought in at 90k

will I make it Veeky Forums?

Just don't sell ever, trust us, keep holding.

Already sold at 96k, not bad

bump