Nihilism = slave morality of the atheist

Nihilism aka "there are no absolute moral values in the universe so I just act randumb LOLOLO" is the kind of idiotic, right-handed bowing to the superior power religious people do when they try to conform to their god's will; the only difference is that the nihilist's "god" is blind chaos.

A true edgy rebel would shit on any god, whether abrahamic or chaotic. Especially atheists have it easy, since their "higher power" is neither intelligent nor has any interest in anything at all. Because of that, edgy lolrandumb-nihilists are even more pathetic than good, obedient godslaves.

t. Transhumanist. pierce the heavens friends, they don't even care

>right-handed bowing to the superior power religious people do when they try to conform to their god's will; the only difference is that the nihilist's "god" is blind chaos.
How can you conform to the will of "Chaos god", when by definition of chaos, you can't know what his will is?

I'm kind of confused. I reached nihilism after actually reading shit. I came to the conclusion that although there is no inherent meaning to anything, that means shit to the individual. Subjective and objective purpose are two different topics. Golden rule and all that jazz are normally what I personally subscribe to, I guess in practicality I'm somewhat of a utilitarian.

wtf am i? I can't believe that most """nihilists""" are just edgy teens coming into grasp with freshman tier philosophy.

But which religion tho?????

>How can you conform to the will of "Chaos god", when by definition of chaos, you can't know what his will is?
You conform to the no-will instead of your own.
Instead of defining yourself what is important you say "nothing is important lol" and stand hours in a line for a meme sauce instead actually doing something you enjoy.

>subjective and objective purpose are two different topics
Better way to phrase my point. This is what edgy teenage nihilist larpers don't get; they are stuck with the meme reflex of "identify objective purpose and follow it" and get buttmad when it turns out to be silly. The whole point of the left-handers is to not give a fuck about "objective purpose". Which again is even easier for an atheist.

more like memehumanist
op's post reeks of insecurity--'dont lump me in with /those/ guys! im different i swear!'

Ironically one of most influential nihilists, Heidegger, was a Nazi supporter. The other one, Nietzsche, was a great inspiration of Nazi and Hitler.

But the most ironic thing is modern Nihilism somehow becomes a symbol and major influence of western libercucks and edgy leftists.

> nietzsche was a nihilist
not this shit again

Reading comprehension 0/10

Also a transhumanist cannot be a nihilist since the latter denies all purpose while the former has purpose (improving the hooman conditioner).

>Heidegger
>Nietsche
>Nihilists
REEEEEEEEEEE

Also Nietsche distanced himselves from antisemites, they fanboyed him but not the other way around

>cannot be a nihilist since the latter denies all purpose
nihilism doesnt deny meaning it just denies 'objective' meaning you dummy. i hope for your sake youre like 17 years old or else this thread would be even more embarrassing

>arguing over definitions
>ebarassing to have other definitions than me
t. just turned 18
You don't have to be ashamed of your age btw, what you write is important (in your case also not so flattering though)

In my book it is like that (from german wikipedia):
nihilist - no objective purpose and therefore no purpose in having subjective purpose
existentialist and absurdist - no objective purpose but you can have subjective purpose

Where you fall on this spectrum depends on how you define "purpose" of course. If you say "nothing matters so I just do what I want at the moment" I would classify as nihilism, but not the stupid lolrandumb chaotic stupid nihilism i critiqued in the OP. Although technically "what I want at the moment" can be seen as purpose.

But yeah, arguing over definitions.

>Nietzsche wasn't an anti-Semite
You need to read Genealogy of Morals and forget this silly meme.

Admittedly got it second-hand so you might be right.

Caring about who was an antisemite in the stone age is a meme itself though. As if anything they said on non-jew-related issues had anything to do with it. But beeble can't into rationality.

Is Nietsche actually worth reading btw?

If nothing is important, why would you stand hours in a line for a meme sauce?

Their logic is "objectively everything is equivalent so I just do samzeng rendumg"

if everybody does that, how is it random?

- with a high number of random events you might end up with several being identical
- it is not actually random, they do it to signal being part of a fandom and how much of lolrandomb-nihilists they are (I imagine, strawmanning much I know)

it seems your problem is with rick & morty fandom, and not with actual nihilists

So, all of this was a half-bait?

Not the guy you're talking to but you seem like a moron and you're either underageb& or severely retarded.

Also I propose you read that Wikipedia article again, because the German Wikipedia article clearly gives multiple definition of Nihilism, and among them moral or epistemological scepticism.

In any case, Stirner has said everything there is to say about your kind. Whether you consider yourself an atheist or not is besides the point - you are still a slave to ideology, or the "spiritual", as he put it, in attributing all too much meaning to spooky things like "purpose".

No, just pointing out a thinking error in a somewhat emotional tone.

Nihilism, if done right, is actually liberating. It becomes enslaving when people don't check their "follow objective purpose"-meme.

I can't see how this is not exactly what I wrote.

...you probably did not get that I consider "what I actually want" a purpose.

But you literally started to complain about something that's only tangentially related to the philosophy itself. I know that you need examples to make a point, but picking a very meme one is not going to net you a lot of credibility.

In attributing special meaning to it you already betray your obsession with the spiritual (which Stirner says is characteristic of the teenager or young adult).

Was this not you?

>a transhumanist cannot be a nihilist since the latter denies all purpose while the former has purpose (improving the hooman conditioner)

Making the matter of the entirety of humanity your own ("improving the human condition")? Atheist or not, you're certainly a pious man.

The thing is I am also a human and want to improve my condition, and I think others think likewise, so I wrote "the human condition" instead of "my condition". Just a matter of collaboration (and propaganda, yes. It is kind of a habit from selling h+ to normies).

In other threads I often write how much I shit on le humanity meme.