Negress is mad about japanese curiosity

youtu.be/bPHxyPGDhDc

/pol/ is that way ->
We all about the coinz here.

Is it me or are most black people self conscious of the fact that they are black?

The latter. American blacks are the most racially-obsessed people on Earth. That's what happens with 50 years of LBJ's policies.

Yes, they're extremely sensitive to your comments and body language.

Pretty much. It's the curse of being an inferior race and self aware.

>when you make a thread thinking you're on /pol/ but you're actually on Veeky Forums

Disgusting

>/pol/ is that way ->
Welcome to bizpol

Thanks OP.

Just sold 100k of patientory (Nigger CEO).

Put black shoe polish on your face and go walk around in public. You're gonna be embarrassed as fuck.

rofl
this

>Nigger in Japan that can't even speak Japanese complains about being viewed as different by Japanese

She shouldn't even fucking be there. She's not even learning the language. No different than the state sponsored Mexicans going to school here that are obnoxious and can't speak English.

what an incoherent ramble of a video.... honestly sucks to be her, but as a while guy who's traveled around asia, having kids point, people focus on you is far from unusual. she's too coddled by pc american culture to understand the nuances of a homogeneous one.

> honestly sucks to be her,

No, fuck her. She has the opportunity to study abroad that most children don't get, probably with my tax dollars, and still can't help herself from chimping out.

I'm white and I would fully expect all of these same things to happen if I went to Japan, or worse. I can accept that I am white piggu to them. You don't travel to another country and expect them to follow your customs.

>You don't travel to another country and expect them to follow your customs
that negress is used to literally having every single institution, cultural product and educational facility be entirely catered to not pissing them off as a community. Even if a cop gets away with lawfully shooting one of them they know they can riot and cause a scene.

She looks meme black though, i would stare in real life.

Plus white blonde people get stared out there too. I've been around asia and had plenty of people come up to take photos with me, i was flattered. I didn't go post an inane vlog.

fucking lol

It's not hard to understand why black men only want to fuck with white and Asian girls.

Is it me or is she balding?

this. i lived in china and little kids point and yell laowei at you, people mockingly shout HELLO at you, old chinese guys will fuck with you.
it's part of the experience, but I'm too white to complain about people living in their own countries while I impose on them.

How much btc to buy this nigger?

.35 sats

> 6:05
Black people don't wash their hair every day?????

Studied abroad in Taiwan for a year. A black girl in our program was very uncomfortable with Taiwanese staring. The Taiwanese stare anyway, and especially children, but yeah they take more interest in black people obviously.

I always took it positively. Black people seem to take it negatively. I mean really, calling children in a foreign country ignorant because they don't have American values?

It's pathetic.

oh man you must have grown up in an all white city user. yes, black people rarely wash their hair, as it causes it to decay and degrade if they did.

Black people know they're not as good looking ultimately. So the stares aren't going to be awe so much as disgust. It sounds like a dig but it's genuinely what's going on there.

Im a chink and if i were in all black country i would not be surprised if they all called me chino and made fun of my eyes

African americans are so coddled its ridiculous

I grew up in london but have never really known any black people.

Some do but it depends. My friend does but he usually just gets flat top cuts. Women that get fancy shit done to it don't wash it because it would ruin all of the fancy shit they get done to it.

What's the point of fancy hair if it smells vile and is a germ ridden health risk?

You've got to go back /pol/

Fuck off we're full.

This isn't refugee camp for wannabe nazi weebs that haven't accomplished anything.

/pol/tards are the new furries.

uh oh our first angry black man has arrived.
tell us of your struggles!

do you honestly believe that blacks are capable of forethought before they act?

Blacked.

Relax. You're anonymous. This post isn't going to earn you any goodboy points. That's what reddit is for. This is a good old fashioned thread called "laughin' at jigaboos".

Fucking stay in your containment board

found the triggered SJW's

LOLOLOL

Seriously though, your convictions make look like fucking retards.