I'm sick of owning this fucking coin but if I sold now I'd be selling at a loss

I'm sick of owning this fucking coin but if I sold now I'd be selling at a loss.

When are the creepy little turd faced gooks who develop this garbage going to actually do something new instead of mislead everyone with pictures associating their faggy little nerd company with the likes of Google and Apple?

Kek. You've been cucked.

I only have 5 OMG, but I'm pissed of these retards taking pictures in places assuming that they're connect to this or that society.

Did you guys see this?

They are standing in front of a Google sign. Just an innocent nerd tourism shot, of course.

how the fuck did you manage to buy it at a higher price than now

I swear biztards are fucking retarded traders

I refused to buy it simply because of the name. It's so stupid and memey, and nothing with a ticker name of OMG is going to ever, ever, get big.

>Waaaa I was told this coin would moon x50 in a week where's my lambo biz you fucking neets

Gas yourself.

It's down 30% from ath

fuck these retards

Hm. OmiseGo.....Google.....OmiseGo.....Google......Omise and Google.....OmiseGoogle.

OMG!

So glad I went all in on NEO rather than his shit.

OMG, NEO and WTC is the amazing chink triangle that will make me rich as fuck.

how retarded you have to be if you got on the OMG train above 100k

omisogokys faggot

nah son, gonna spike after techcrunch, and slow crawl to $20 before Q12018

I wanted in on OMG but couldn't afford. Happy with my NEO and WTC however.

It's been like this all day but the price isn't doing a damn thing

If youre at a loss, you are a complete retard who bought in at ATH.

>if I sold now I would be selling at a loss
wew lad

ATH was $14.
I bought in at $10.30 in August.

It's gone up considerably in sats but in USD, not so much.

What omise plans to do is ballsy as fuck, if it pays off omisego holders will be rich as fuck. Not fuckin sellin

how is that OMG's fault? Bitcoin just took a nosedive and is just now getting back on its feet.

It's funny because Omise is literally just shop in Japanese.

So OmiseGoogle to a Japanese man would just be Store Google.

hey bagholder, thanks for buying my omg so i can sell at a profit.

you see, the thing about OMG is that it's entirely built on hype.

yes, omise is a real company, but omisego is like the fucking blockcat of micropayments. everything they working on is still years from finishing.

they know this, so they have to maintain the high OMG price and market cap by taking photos with much more famous brands and celebs.

they know omise needs to ride the blockchain hype thus their partnership with vitalik, which already sent it to 1BIL market cap.

from here it's only downhill unless they can keep IMPLYING that they will get partnerships with big global brands like apple and jewgle.

this is called "riding the coattails" in American English parlance.

you got played and you will sell at a loss, like a loser, because that is what you are.

just kidding, bro. OmiseGods will be on the moon in 2 weeks after the TechCrunch presentation. because life is exactly like what is shown in the HBO tv show called "silicon valley".

you are gonna be rich and should be more appreciative of your gook hype lords.

rude post

If you arent holding the asian triad youre FUCKED

>soocomfy anons

So it's basically like every other cryptocurrency in existence but has vitalik behind it? Yeap, not selling faggot