>+40% in a week

Why didn't you listen?

>goes up a couple of cents
It's still shit

just a typical pump n dump

10 dollars by the end of the year

40% relative to bitcoin, but literally nothing in dollars top kek

What did he mean by this

Yes. What a stupid idea it was not listening to every anonymous faggot on the internet. Fuck off lol

it went from $2.50 to $2.80 within the last day lol
do your research faglord

Relative to Bitcoin is all you should be looking at unless you're cashing out in the very near term.

Newfags everywhere.

OK faggot. And the coins I held increased 25% since yesterday. Becuase I did my own research.

Could you share your reserach? :p

POSW is getting tired of being right all the time.

now THIS is a shillcoin

I find coins that are going to moon and I buy them

buy it if it sounds cool
avoid it if it sounds gay

DIONS, bro sounds cool

i went all in on IOC and feel no pain, no worry, no concern about bitcoin going down.

just check the fucking IOC chart and notice how it gives 0 fucks about china, btc price, etc.

it is the true chad coin, even if most of us don't understand what it offers.

I didn't listen because the chad memes are annoying and makes it look like teenagers are shilling it. I missed out but w/e, it will be easy to find another 40% gainer in crypto.

Fuck the Chad memes and the angsty teen rape bullshit. IOC is worth buying.

Joel and the IOC team have been developing the platform for 3 years. They're releasing the results of 3 years of development efforts at the end of this month.

You're seeing some modest price appreciation as people start to accumulate in anticipation of the DIONS block call and the IOC presentation.

IOC isn't anywhere near done pumping. Shit - it really hasn't even started. I think we will sit between 150 - 300k SAT by the time FinTech and DIONS roll around.

Don't forget they are targetting Japan with an ad blitz. Hell they just set up their japanese community manager and japanese twitter.

Japan is the largest btc trade market

Its time for... DIONS,bro

Shit. Are you for real? If Japan gets in on this...fuck me, I'll be rich.

Be updated and check slack and their telegram.

And yes we'll be blessed by lambos.

Im actually going to use the naming system by registering butt tons of alias to sell it

Skuff is the aussie/nipland comm manager

Wew

DIONS, bro

Good guess for a target price in the near future? $5?

Pre-Dions block build-up wise, ya.

End of the year, $10

$5 sounds reasonable before end of the month if everything goes as planned.

$20 before start of Q2.

nice, just bought 100k

Mike?

Get in, there is no time to explain

because volume's so fucking low that if I had bought I wouldn't be able to liquidate. And then I would have lost out on the gainz I made by actually being a trader instead of a HODL faggot that will never make it because they never practice selling high. You'll be just like Digibyte and Ark faggots that didn't know when to sell and you'll be holding a big fat bag you stupid faggot. Learn to trade instead of praying that price goes up on random obscure bullshit.

Yeah this guy right here? This mean it's going to moon.

>I don't understand how selling an initial investment after a profit works
why would i risk shitcoins like ARK that might moon when I know I'll make upwards of 500% on my already 50% profit? This coin is going to moon and there isn't a chance in hell I'm gonna miss it.

I cant see any other projects worth a damn around this marketcap so its as good a place to risk a btc or two as anywhere else

You retards won't miss the moon. You guys will be in for the moon. I'm sure.
But I'm also sure you'll be stuck holding long after the moon is gone.
How many of you faggots hit the IOP moon today of over 100%? I was in for a 60% ride.
How many of you faggots knew when to go in and exit KORE today?
Better question, how many of you faggots are actually making money?
Anyone that professes to hold until they make it is lazy and is just a bad trader.
You people are all fucking retards. Get fucked.
I bet you guys missed the THC ride when BTC dumped.
I bet you guys missed TRIG and its multiple 30% + gainz for days.
It's because you're hold faggots and don't know jack shit about trading. You're all useless.

checking the data on your 48BTC volume coin, you should sell right now and buy back in when RSI returns to 40% or less and proper walls appear to be set for support. The volume on this coin is too low to even enter if I wanted to. This is a scam joke until volume starts to actually rise. If I put 1BTC in, I'll raise price about 2% by myself which will trigger a price drop. If you guys want your coin to succeed, quit telling people to buy and ask them to set bids. You people are idiots.

>I have the time and energy to research numerous alt-coins and shitcoins and everyone else does also
i have 30 hours of work and 30 hours of classes a week, what makes you think I can spend my day daytrading shit?

Also volume hit 260k back in the last pump, most of the people who are invested in this coin accumulated a long time ago and are staking. Volume is low (as is said EVERY thread) because people are staking.

260BTC*

Buy means set bids. Who the fuck willingly gets raped by slippage and taker fees these days? Thanks for your amazing advice though

That's a shitty choice. If you aren't daytrading altcoins, you should invest in stocks with dividends.
>168 hours in a week and doesn't have time because of 60 hour schedule. lol.

I have the funds of a college student, I have 0 reason to invest in long term shit like stocks when profits are readily available in crypto. What is your argument even? Don't invest in crypto if you don't have the time to invest in every single moon mission? Jesus dude.

LOL so you're telling me everyone is staking so volume is low? so when price does inevitably rise, All these stakers are going to immediately dump price because the walls on this shitcoin are paper thin. LOL what a gameplan!! I like it user. You're truly a fucking genius. You people are fucking never going to make it. LOL holders.

Why the fuck would stakers (some of whom have been staking for 3 years) dump when the price rises? Like I said you've done practically 0 research on the coin.

Why the fuck would you stake if you weren't trying to make money?

You're a retarded newfag if you think people are trying to cash out investments the moment they turn a profit. Bitcoin is the best example, people who've been in BTC for 4 years might cash out 30% or so when it spikes but alot of people are using it as a long term investment.
Same goes for IOC, I as well as pretty much most of the long stakers plan to hold this for months if not years as a full fledged long.
Aka this is a long coin and you're a fag if you don't get that

I think most people think like this. Its to our advantage for the goyim to think in terms of usd primarily.

I did my best trying to tell you fags to jump on this coin yesterday.

Listen, I know price is going to go up. But you've got no support to fall on when the price starts to collapse. The day this coin's price drops is going to be brutal.
Also, researching a coin to find a pump is surprisingly easy. You don't have to spend hours researching a coin. You don't even need to research anything about the coin to catch a pump.
IOP is useless shitcoin. THC is same. TRIG? fuck if I even know the first thing about trig.
But I did ride all those trains up.
You can find good candidates simply by looking for percent change, volume, and spread.
After pre-screening, you go into the coin page and check RSI to make sure it isn't currently overbought, you check the depth chart for support, and you check the actual thickness of each order on support side.
For instance, I know right now that if I wanted to make .2 BTC, all I have to do is buy FirstBlood in at 9220 for .5BTC and then set a bid order at 9100 sats for 1BTC.
I'm not going to do so right now, and I don't know a fucking thing about the coin, but all the elements for price gain are there.
The next goal would be to get price increase high enough to get featured. Once percent gain is in second place, Volume skyrockets and then I just overextend RSI a bit and dump.
Then all the bagholders are stuck there with useless coins up their ass.
I know this stuff because I spend time trading instead of bagholding.

Thanks breh.

I bought 700 of them and have been enjoying a +30% gain recently. Might start day trading them soon once I figure out the patterns. Trying to get to 1000 then long hodl.

This is true to most coins, shitcoins which you have used as example.

But honestly, IOC is the kind of coin which will probably make more money for you with just holding than selling after the first moon mission, trying to predict the market. That's why people are staking it, because it has potential to be in the top 10.

I agree, but by getting people to buy this coin right now, you're setting up for an insta-dump in the near future and then people will be crying about this coin. Then you'll have to wait even longer for recovery because they'll all be bitter. My advice is to quit shilling the shit out of this coin, wait for price to rise naturally, wait for Veeky Forums to FOMO, make gainz, wait for dump and stabilization, buy more.
Anytime I see people posting religiously about a coin on biz, I know that it will take a massive shit within a few days or maybe a few weeks at the best. This coin is on my radar. I will watch for the whales to come in and pump it a hundred percent in a day, I'll take my 80% profit, and I'll dump.
I use /biz specifically for knowing that a coin is about to supernova and die.

Not everyone is a sad cunt like you, some people like to share the gainz.

Shilling on biz literally has no impact on the market.

>For instance, I know right now that if I wanted to make .2 BTC, all I have to do is buy FirstBlood in at 9220 for .5BTC and then set a bid order at 9100 sats for 1BTC.

how does buying .5 btc worth then putting in a 1btc worth bid net you .2 btc

Out of interest how much have you made from crypto? All your advice in this thread has been terrible, thoughts that I used to have when I started trading and lost a lot. You sound like a newfag that knows fuck all and have made jack shit from crypto.

Trying to time the market will get you burned eventually, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Long term holding based on the project and tech is the safest approach to crypto, even though it may not be as exciting.

Trading is very seducing at first and can make you mad daily gains but doing this:
>wait for price to rise naturally, wait for Veeky Forums to FOMO, make gainz, wait for dump and stabilization, buy more.
is a pink wojak waiting to happen.

Well, based on the order book, one BTC bid will create a scare wall on that particular coin. So I can raise price to near the value of the other wall and sell. Then I remove my 1BTC bid and let price go down, then I repeat. If successful 3 times, I make .2 BTC. Success would have happened at least one time, so I was looking at a minumum of a 10% gain on .5BTC, and the price fluctuation can actually spark attention due to volume increase. If you want to day trade, it's important to have a game plan. Worst case scenario, someone sells out and my 1BTC bid goes through at which point I make a small loss of .05 BTC and then move on per my plan.

I consistently make $3000 a month in BTC. I have 10BTC that I work with constantly. I always pay myself weekly, so my portfolio tends to fluctuate between 8BTC and 12 BTC. I started out with exactly 1.25 BTC and worked my way up by using this same plan, except instead of paying myself, I reinvested up to this point. Now instead of trying to multiply gainz, I make linear gains because it's easier to achieve. I then take the fiat earned and I invested in some stocks. My next investment is going to be land and BTC asic miners. I make a full paycheck per month from the computer, and I only work 40 hours a week if I want to. Some days you gotta realize that the market isn't tradeable, like BTC crash day earlier this week. For that, I went all in on USDT and waited for maket to either stabilize or turn around. Maintaining dollar value is key to my investment plan. The number of BTC doesn't matter all that much as long as I bring in $3k or more per month. I've been sustaining this since December, and my savings account is solid. Just waiting for another two months before I go and purchase mining equipment, unless bitmain goes on sale before that time.
It's not about timing the market. It's about finding uptrends and coins that are oversold with increasing volume. I can't predict when dips and gainz will end, so I set limits per my trading plan. Consistency in plan is the key to daytrading.

Literally the Ethereum of Florida

what is your market of choice for spoofing orders like this? how did you learn and refine this technique?

I honestly believe this guy. You should write a blog or something on this, toss some ads on it too for extra bucks. Seems like you aren't full retard.

Any other tips for us? I've always been too scared to daytrade, more of a value investor, buy cheap and hold type of deal. I've made a lot of money, but it's not that exciting and you seem like you are doing impressively well

Or if you already have some tips compiled or something, either post them here or send to me - [email protected]

I will send you a tip

I learned by watching the market, specifically the order book while whales threw around large amounts of money. Check it out. I just put IOP on first page of bittrex with one BTC and a 10% gain on .5BTC. I waffled around 2BTC for about a month and a half, losing and gaining money. The trick is that crypto gainz are a scam. If you learn the trick, you can leach off of the whales and learn from them. most pumps are market manipulation. See THC the other day. I call that a rolling wall. I watched some other faggot do that one. It was beautiful. He had 8 BTC across 3 walls that he kept moving up to drive price to absurd heights. I took advantage of the hype and pumped it myself a couple of times after that with less success, but still solid gainz.

I do listen.

I just listen to the wrong people.

There are like 90 people shilling bullshit and you expect me to magically pick the correct coin?

So most of these pumps are usually caused by a small group of whales using market manipulation strategies? That's interesting.

My market of choice is anything that has experienced mild success and only needs a slight boost to create a perfect storm. I don't have tips compiled at the moment, but I have considered writing a biztard guide to the crypto gainz. The only problem is that if too many people know the trick, the metagame will evolve. It's like playing a TCG. Good strategies get emulated and then a new strategy evolves.

I don't mean to directly fud your coin. It WILL gain value, but not if you shill it to a pump and dump. Then you'll just burn people and price will take forever to recover. Exchange of the coin is what drives price up, not 90% coins being hodled.

let's make an oversimplified example to visualize.

I have an apple, and I have 4 friends.
One friend buys the apple for $1.
He sells it for $1.5 to another. Noone wants that apple for $2, and he has to lose some money and sell to a buddy for $1.25.
Now I see that that apple has been sold as a discount, so I buy for $1.5, but I was patient and sold for $2 to another friend.
This asshole friend took that apple and said it had doubled in value since he bought it, and he sells it for $3.
Now, there might be one guy who held on to an apple that whole time, and he sells it for $3 now.
Another guy had been holding an apple the whole time as well. But he's greedy. He wants to wait for price to be $6.
Well, now that there are 2 apples in circualation, price cuts in half back to $1.5
Now everyone sees that price had been high before, so now everyone goes and picks an apple.
Now apples are selling for pennies and the greedy hodler is left with dick when he bought an apple for $1.

It's not a true analogy, but it's how I see the market. Coins come to biz to supernova and die.

Ok, fair enough. For example einsteinium is being pumped like crazy on bittrex right now. How exactly is that happening?

alright to clarify this,
so you buy a small amount, then place a large buy order which drives up the price. Then before the large buy order is filled, the price goes up and you sell your actual holdings and cancel the large buy order?

How does a large bid at a lower price cause the price to rise? just artificial demand yeah?

Exactly. Sometimes its only one guy. Finding good projects is hard. In my opinion, the only successful projects right now are LTC, BTC, and ETH considering they attained value and held value through time. All crypto starts at dick price. The problem is that people have to use the particular blockchain for it to gain value.
Look at ark. By all means, it is a good coin. It has everything there for it to be useful. The problem is that noone uses it. It pumped due to hype, but it didn't sustain because it doesn't have anyone using it. Same thing with TRIG, DGB, etc.

Monero is strong too I would add.

So basically you would argue that the holders are basically just waiting for some other whale to do their dirty work and pump the price for them?

look at the depth chart. When the green side appears larger than the red side, price moves to the right. So yes. Setting a significantly larger order at a lower price will drive price up. It in no way has anything to do with timing unless you're a gambler. There is still a risk, but it is not pure chance. It is setting the odds in your favor.
I also like to reinforce the other technical indicators like RSI. If I drive a price up to overbought, I remove orders immediately.
If the conditions look like I can still pump, I do it again when RSI is

Yes. It's lazy trading for people that don't know how to trade.
Now, I will say that INVESTING is a separate issue. Investing in a coin is when you find a good project very early on that you would like to hold onto for 10 years. Investors don't have to shill their shit since they know they won't be looking at it for a very long time. Investors bought Pinkcoin at under 50 satoshi. How many pinkcoin threads do you see? none.
How is pinkcoin doing? right now if you had invested in pinkcoin at 50 sats, you're at over 1000% gain without having shilled one bit.
If you look at price history, it did get shilled and pumped to I think 1k sats, but then it dumped and is just now starting to show solid price gain again.
Shilling creates a supernova if you're lucky, and then the coin dies.

I dont think this will go down, i simply dont want to risk any of my coins. The moment dions launches its going to go off like crazy.

So, the key is to sell the news user. The shill just before the launch is when it will peak out. That is when you sell. If you wait until launch day, you will likely sell too late. Very few projects actually gain value after the news hits.
>TRIG coin burn
>ARK did some thing
>DGB citi competition
Now, I could be wrong, and launch might create some huge gainz, but the odds are stacked against you. Make sure to sell at least some in the hype a couple days before the actual launch to guarantee you don't lose money.
This strategy is fine if you have a life, unlike me. My life is trading because I love it like fat middle-age men love WoW. For people like me, the OPPORTUNITY COST is too high for holding. I would rather catch moving trains now and then hop in for the moving train on this coin last minute and make a quick 20%. This is how I feed myself.

so what do you think about this OMG hype news? do you think price will drop then also?

I know I may catch hell, but I'm trying to learn more about cryptocurrency trading...

Are some alt-coins only bought with BTC, and others bought with Ether? Just really confused on how to get started...

>Are some alt-coins only bought with BTC, and others bought with Ether? Just really confused on how to get started...

Yep. you can see what they are paired with on whatever exchange you use.

if it is anything less than an explicit apple partnership yes lol

Do you have to have a wallet for each coin you buy into? And can you successfully trade only using one exchange or do you have to be active on several?

Also, which exchange do you suggests for a beginner? And if you have any recommendations for any other educational resources, would be appreciated. Lol.

Eh for me I bought into IOC at .35 cents. Anything is a profit for me at this point.

look up a 5 min tutorial on the youtubes on how to use bittrex, easy. you get a wallet for each on the exchange. what you do with it then is up to you. I'm sure you could be extremely successful on only one, but not all coins are available on just one

Someone else recommended Coinbase? I will look around at both, have you had any experience with any others besides the two we've named?

based user speaks the truth

Thanks for the advice

OMG is too risky for me to get into right now. The whales playing that game are too big for me to roll with. I don't know what their plans are, and I've seen them put up walls >100BTC at a time to drive price. They're probably working with 5BTC holdings and massive BTC supplies for driving price. I don't know what OMG or NEO will do frankly. However, if I see price moving drastically, I might hop in and ride on a whale's back. The trick is to know that they will almost always let price fall when 4 period RSI indicates overbought. During a long lasting pump, they will allow RSI to fall to around 50 and then drive price further. The problem is that if you get greedy, you will miss the peak. It is better to sell lower than the actual peak as RSI grows above 80 and then wait for it to stabilize than to try to hit the peak. This is because when RSI stays overbought for too long, the bid wall can come down, and price can tank up to 30% in seconds in some cases. so never ever buy a spiking coin with massive volume when RSI is above 70. wait until the price peaks and then RSI falls below 55. Then buy in when you see walls picking up again. When the price starts fluctuating too quickly and the walls go down and up every 2 minutes, they are either shaking out change from weak hands, or they are about to call it quits for the day and are trying to sell out.

If you want to get good at this game, take .07 BTC and try to grow it to .5BTC.
If you make it to .2 and then go back down to .09, don't give up. Try again. Watch your technical indicators. Moving Averages, RSI, depth chart, 24 hour high and low, %spread. Pretend that the market you're trading is one guy trying to manipulate price. Pretend that he doesn't necessarily care whether price continues to go up or down, but that he seeks to purely control price. Now try to get into his head and figure out why walls go up and when.
When you've finally managed to take that .07 BTC to .5 BTC, you will be ready.

Rules to Live By:
>Don't get greedy
>Your results are always your fault
>Move on
>Stay in your weight class
>Pay attention

This also might sound corny, but read books. A lot of books. Read about economics, finance, business. Read biographies of rich people. Particularly, Donald Trump, regardless of whether you like him or not, has been a fantastic influence on my mindset for making money.

Grab 'em by the pussy --> Seize the means of Reproduction

remember when we tried to get them to buy IOC at 35,000.... 2 months ago but they laughed at us... DIONS bros

fuck off you fat cunt

being a IOChad has made me better with women in real life.

>
Thanks for the inspo and whatnot.

Thanks for all the insights. Most interesting.

>New ATH
>Still rising
hmmm not bad