I can't tell you who I am...

I can't tell you who I am. But I can tell you that someone is bringing out Greg Franko (Verge developer) on stage soon to announce a huge partnership. Now I must go........

nice just bought 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 MILLION MILLION MILLION x 100000000000K

Thats not the Verge sign you sillybilly!

Sorry

Damn bro, you gunna be set

lol... you mean their web designer?

Dude has been doing more behind the scenes,.... shhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

yeah guys buy it all, pump it so I can dump the bags I bought at ATH

This guy is full of shit.

t. lurk both XVG discord and telegram

>posts the wrong image

seems legit

I can't tell you who I am. But I can tell you that someone is bringing out Satoshi Nakamoto (Bitcoin Package developer) on stage soon to announce a huge partnership. Now I must go........

Same. Although I suspect that it will beat the ATH soon enough.

XVG is going to be a game changer

fuck this picture gets me every fucking time.

Are you loving your Money tree?

I bought when you guys were posting pink wojacks and autisticly screeching about how verge was dumping and was over and was a pile of crap....that is I bought at 77 sats. I bought enough that if it ever hits 50 cents I will be free form my student debt and all my other debt. Ill buy more now. This is my ride or die coin. I will hold this until it hits 50 cents and then sell half and then I will wait for it to hit $1 and sell the rest. My life will be vastly improved. Or it will stay shitty which is where I am at anyways.

better hope the crypto market begins a bull cycle again soon, because a bloated coin with zero tech needs a huge amount of naive newcomers to get a pump going.

december - jan at the latest will see BTC new ATH and bull runnnn merry christmas

Sooner or later it will begin on its moon mission bro. This is one of the most valueable coins on the market right now being so ridiculously underpriced. I noticed this one a few weeks ago when it was 3 times cheaper, at 53 sat. Couldnt believe this shit when i researched the coin... bought 125K. Anyway, holding untill atleast 50 cents here to.

Fuck it, im putting in another 500 USD lol.

lol deadcoin, its 0.01 cents, goes up by 10% and still 0.01 cents

Also how will this coin ever hit 0.50 cents? Too good to be true, you can hold like 10s of thousands and when it hits 0.50 cent you'd be rich wtf

You'll be posting pink wojaks in a year from now, while we will be driving yellow lambos.

Screenshot this.

Sell me on your verge, how would this coin go to 50 cents? thats a x50 increase

You are new to crypto's, arent you?

>Doesn't answer question
I'm waiting

Do you think i'm here to teach normie faggots and soccermoms about supply and demand fundamentals? Fuck off dude, do some actual homework first.

That gif is offending me

why do you think verge will succeed? thinking about buying t. newfag

Do not do this. This is a scamcoin, I fell for this when I was new. Only lost $20 thankfully

Solid project, experienced devs, very active community, will enter new exchanges, wraith protocol will be released in september, there will be a greater run into privacy coins because of BTC IRS analysis tools, just released a shitload of new wallets, many more things to come in the future. Low downside risk, very high upside potential, etc, etc.

At this price, it's literally the steal of the century. Put a few tenners into it atleast, you won't regret it. I've tripled my money in about a month or so with it.

It takes just one look at the candlecharts to prove you are wrong on that. It clearly shows natural volatility... not pump and dumps.

nicce gif

So what you're saying you bought at ATH and now you're panicking

NIggers, that is the old verge logo. The new one is two triangles

ive been hodling for 5 months, i too have made about 3.5x money back already.

This coin does nothing new. It's a copy and paste job of other coins features. That's it. Anyone buying this now is retarded.

we are going back to 100 sats aren't we...fuck...where's my moon?

>I'm in all the rooms...

Fuck off.

That's the verge logo you dimwit

holy fuck this cant be real

>Bitcoin "package"
>1 has grown into 13
Wat.

bubble confirmed. Fucking normies have to ruin everything.