IOTA

Do you want to be rich or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4QsrGF2VSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those are merely presentations.

Don't long term invest in this shit coin. They have way to many issues. SERIOUS SECURITY FLAWS. Everyone who meets the team is unimpressed and dislikes them. AVOID.

>September, 2017
>Not investing in IOTA

Are you even trying to get to lambo land user?

More like 1993 honda civic land
Fucking cuck coin

So what issues currently exist?

Who knows? Read the unbiased article. The researchers are literally confident IOTA must have more major flaws because the last one was unthinkably dumb. The CEO of IOTA was recently complaining on YouTube about how expensive blockchain programmers were (1 million per year, crazy!). Well, that is the type of leadership that delivers a shitty, unstable, and probably insecure platform.

So you don't know.
I've read all articles about it. There are no other problems.

Please refrain from posting like libtards kthnx

shh quit posting actually relevant information we're too busy yelling NAZI and FAGGOT at each other like sportsfans.

"First production ready applications of IOTA run by large conglomerates are going live early next year." - Dominik Schiener at the Wanxiang Shanghai Blockchain Conference, like two days ago

IOTA is centralized so it is not true crypto

Good. Global corporations dgaf about your ancap meme currencies.

It's so obvious that you don't know what you're talking about. The "everyone" you're talking about are either practically anonymous nerds that have little to no influence in the market or intentional FUDs.

IOTA is a utility for IoT, not cryptocurrency. This is correct, but that does not make it unprofitable.

>. There are no other problems.
hahahahaha
How the fuck would you know that? No one can! You judge a team by their past. The best weather predictor is today's weather. Anyone investing long term in IOTA is a fucking fool. It probably has many security holes. Serious ones. Why? BECAUSE THIS TEAM LITERALLY PRODUCED THE WORST SECURITY HOLE EVER FROM A MAJOR CRYPTO COMPANY

There is a name right there.. Research them. They are world class academics nitwit.

>all this ass mad
>and capslock to top it off
Look kid, I don't give a fuck about what you think. Just don't post bullshit as if it were fact when you don't have anything to back it up

So please show me these other "major security flaws" or fuck back off to whatever board you came from

ALLAHU AKBAR
GET (EN)RICH(ED) OFF OF THE INFIDELS
IOTA AKBAR

There are commercials right now for SAP and their growing commitment to the IOT, including a partnership with Dell.

IOTA just added Oliver Bussmann to the team, who is the CIO of UBS and SAP.

I'm trying to help you.

Everyone who reads this can see who the bagholders are. Neck-your-selves panjeets. Whites and east asians know what is going on.

hahaha
desperation of a coming collapse

The bagholders are the ones making logical posts and have information you don't have
The fudders are the polrefugees who keep spamming Muslim memes and using caps and ahah*12 to argue their points.

Really telling.

First of all, no, I wouldn't read the opinion of any "academic" and base their entire viewpoint on it without doing their own research. Second, a single group of "academic researchers" and other nerds who are also competing in the same market still does not "everyone" make.

Nice ad hominem. You seem confident in doing a really good job spreading your message to protect people from investing in a very profitable company.

I dunno man the tangle is pretty sick.

At 4:30 for anyone interested
youtube.com/watch?v=_4QsrGF2VSw

>solid dev team

This was the bitcoin club. The unofficial MIT bitcoin club. This was not "MIT" any more than Harvards unofficial anime club is Harvard

>Nice ad hominem. You seem confident in doing a really good job spreading your message to protect people from investing in a very profitable company.

BUYING IOTA IS NOT INVESTING IN A COMPANY
IT IS BUYING A COIN
THIS IS THE SINGLE BIGGEST FUD IDEA OUT THERE

Every half-baked, spurious possible partnership offered in this thread could make ZERO difference to the value of the IOTA coin. ZERO.

The IOTA team could partner with Dell, but unless Dell is literally buying millions of coins, it doesn't make a difference. This FUD must stop.

... do you know what fud is?

The coins are the currency for the microtransactions between machines. Owners of Miota can sell or lend their currency to conglomerates that need them for their products. If you don't believe they will do that, you are entitled to that opinion. The list of companies working with Iota suggest otherwise, as the mechanism by which the system works (the currency) is obviously known to them. You don't have to buy, user. But you're coming off as an uninformed fudder, and it does look a bit personal.

A million coins cost .54 cents right now. Why wouldn't they?

IOTA is basically marketing a new protocol, which will be based on the IOTA cryptocurrency, which leverages the Internet of Things. If you can't see how becoming directly involved in the technical innovations of major companies doesn't affect IOTA's value, ok. Fine. You win. Here's your (You), mad guy.

1.5bil market cap, 50 cents..

so IOTA needs a 15bil market cap just to reach 5 dollars, wow you're gonna be so rich!!

Because more money can never flow in. A cap is a cap in the literal sense and nothing can exceed it.

These people think their opinion mean anything. Lmao.

k so the only arguments against buying iota this cheap are "lol ur not gonna be rich till next year", "allahu akbar" and ALL CAPS FUD.

have fun being fucking poor forever Veeky Forums

This isn't accurate. You can use the protocol without using the currency. Also the team is involved with many other venture that may or MAY NOT use the coin. So, no, stop spreading actual FUD, everything the team or company does does not deal with the COIN. Unless you hear about a venture that would cause millions upon millions of coins to be bough constantly, it isn't going to shoot up to 5 dollars, you dumb fucking panjeet.

we're just trying to help you here, if you don't care about waiting to get rich, maybe have a look at this thread over here

make the right decision once in your life god damn it, don't fall for the iota and ripple meme

you shit on a street though.

The market cap of iota increases 27.7 million dollars every time there is a 1 cent raise in price. Do you honestly believe that anywhere near 27 million needs to be invested for the price to go up 1 penny? More realistically the number is closer to $250,000 for a 1 penny increase.

There are so many companies doing the exact same thing right now. Why should I go with OMG over Ripple or IOTA? (I have money in all three)

Idk man even if you were right I wouldn't see why anyone would want to believe you because you literally can't string together a single thought without getting so fucking butthurt or misusing your words.

Again, a million coins is currently around 54 cents.

STFU smart ass. Everyone uses the prices on the exchange. Fine, millions upon millions of MIOTAs. Fucking loser.

you shit on a street though.

People know who to trust. The number of lurkers to posters is more than 100 to 1 here. Fuck you and your bags. I will fight for truth and against shiesters like IOTA every chance I get.

no one trusts a street shitter.

But you can't back up any of your claims with actual facts. All of your arguments have been based in your personal opinions. Why wouldn't businesses buy IOTA if they were going to use it as their protocol? Why would they build it in-house when IOTA is already compatible with so many devices? I suppose they very well could, but I also I imagine a lot of the work marketing IOTA goes into making profitable partnerships for the IOTA cryptocurrency. They are building a strong, interdisciplinary team and have a lot of press right now even despite the recent FUDing. You make the same arguments over and over and when someone calls you out you respond with insults and no substance or real dialogue. It is clear from your demeanor and inability to present a coherent argument that you are personally affected by this and as a result, no one will listen to you and will only feel second-hand embarrassment for you while they lurk this thread.

>Why wouldn't businesses buy IOTA if they were going to use it as their protocol?
They would rather get the benefits from the protocol and create their own coin so they can benefit from an ICO. Is this a real questions?

Also, OMG, Ripple, and IOTA all do different things. So I don't think anyone should trust your investment advice. You also thought the stupidest fucking thing in crypt: buying currency is like buying stock.

So every company is going to roll their own IoT crypto? That doesn't sound like it will work long-term. Invest in 20 different coins so they can buy this here and that there... Platforms are obviously a good long-term investment for cryptocurrencies and leveraging the IoT would be tempting because it's naturally scalable without investing in more computing power.

street shitter.

>So every company is going to roll their own IoT crypto?
Every single company that can will.

lol k cause you said so right? this guy knows what he's talking about

oh and fuck you
old hondas are cool.

that isn't an NSX