Lambo's for dummies Waltonchain

look at it's team
look at it's connection's with Chinese companies
building a R&D maritime for RFID
low amount of coins
former Samsung VP
Finalist for a competition

Stable during the china market fud.

unconfirmed could be working with cheetah logistics which work's with Macy's who has seen 200% gain with RFID

Other urls found in this thread:

waltonchain.org/notice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wanna buy tomorrow, now all in omg
the price does not move at all atm

this is actually an amazing project and it has huge potential. all the fudders are retarded

Volume literally dead on this coin, everyone pulled out and the die hard fans seem to be holding. Not sure where its going at this stage but might be worth throwing a bit at it and see where it takes you

because WTC is busy refunding ONLY china investor's if and ONLY the china ICO investors request it from WTC. The china fud is making ppl not plunge in yet. Buy into fear not the fomo.

However since WTC is above ICO price there is no reason for a investor to request a refund.

I hope you're right, im invested myself

I believe in this project more than I did with Ethereum when it was still worth 5$

neo offered ICO refund's also. They are doing fine

waltonchain.org/notice

>1) The Walton Chain Foundation decided to stop the Walton Chain Token (WTC) at all trading platforms for Chinese users at 12:00 on September 13, 2017, to stop trading in Chinese users;

This shitcoin is literally banned for Chinese users.

>he actually thinks chinese export companies will buy a currency illegally for blockchain RFID integration

bitcoin is enough chinkcoin for me. all my other investments must be chink-free.

You china China is going to make illegal that they have a monopoly? You know nothing about Chinese politics. China just want's law's to prevent fake coins and money laundering.

Oh yea forgot look up septwolves. Chinese company is working with WTC.

It say's CHINESE not western, you just proved my point.

Buy your vaporware shitty western coin's that if your lucky will give you 2x returns.

I just read the whitepaper and I see a LOT of potential here.

look up walmart and macy's case studies for RFID. Amazon is also looking to black chain and RFID.

FUCKING AMAZON.

There is no reason not to be all in this coin. This is my trampoline from low 5 figs to 6 figs.

Ty for the recommendations. But ofc one thing is walmart being interested on RFID, and other is them using walton tech. But WTC seems solid, so I'll take my chances with them.

Believe...look at all the coins in that run up stage before the big mooning. That long ass strip of sideways movement which you look back at and think...damn i wish i bought down there.

We are there at the moment

No you misunderstand, look at walmart 14 years ago they failed at it. Which helped the retail industry in the long term. Amazon and septwolves want'ts this.

When the fuck are you self appointed crypto priests going to give up? No one wants your vapor ware. They know its all a ponzi. They know you premined the shit out of every single coin. They know you are just shilling to dump your load all over them.

vapor ware? WTC is one of the few coin that isn't vapor ware.

The founder is the owner of septwolves. A huge company.

They got me last time. They shilled when it was slowly pumped over like a week. Within an hour of buying it crashed by 30%.

Hopefully it gets pumped again. I want out.

Hoody fuckin Hoooo user. Do you have huge 1000 gallon tanks of koolaid buried deep underground? Do you have a direct line tapped into your veins from the crypto omega?

it never got pumped. china fud. You really don't read the news, wtc twitter or reddit. NEO crashed a few times. So did OMG so did Qtum.

Oh yea didn't the entire crypto's 30% or more crashed during china FUD.

septwolves is basically ripping off Macy's findings in using RFID in retail. This guy wants to make fucking money and I want to make it with him.

and all alts that dropped from BTC decline have been recovering. WTC hasn't moved at all.

Look at the fucking chart.

there is a letter not verified that WTC has a contract with cheetah logistics (work's with macy's). Same I got in late my self, but plenty of space for mooning.

Okay, the only way you're losing any significant amount of money right now is if you bought at or near the ATH.

That is literally your own fucking fault, and if you could hodl without whining and spreading fud like the rest of you "buy high sell low" retards we would be making bank.

That is because people who want to get on WTC, are waiting announcements from WTC after the company refunds WTC ICO money if any Chinese citizen's want to.

Most crypto people to stupid to understand how ground breaking RFID and blockchain tech can be. In the USA alone it could solve a 10 billion problem of counterfeit goods. Again you have not been reading the news about WTC. They had to delist from exchanges who refused to ban chinese IP's during the China ban, but are working toward's getting on other exchanges/

I would buy PTOY but that company doesn't have near the level of people and expertise that WTC has or the government and business connections. WTC has. Look at WTC's twitter media section and read.

Approved for R&D by the government. China is not going to kill this gem.

What was the ICO price on these bad boys?

.50 or 60 cents I believe.

how do I get in on this moon mission if I'm in USA?

Where buy?

binance

what's waltoncoin about anyway. effing 67 page long book i can't read that shit wadda nigga needa knowa 'na'mean :-D

Can't wait for October, this coin is gonna moon

Thanks, you officially convinced me to start. This is my first time moving out of GDAX and Bittrex, can't wait for Wally to have his way with me for the first time.