Blockfolio rate suggestions

hello biz

i've been investing lightly and now i finally have access to about 10k in funds

so far with this dip I think I'm down around 640 dollars. its not so easy to tell because whenever I add more fiat into the blockfolio it shows it as a return ..

anyway i'm down about 1000 fiat worth in ethereum, up about 600 worth in omisego, down about 200 in factom is what im estimating

as you can see i have about 7700 in usd which i'm currently sitting on.. 1800 of that is already been put toward purchasing ethereum @ 244 which was then used to purchase 7.2 eth worth of kybertokens

I was holding onto the fiat waiting for a dip to 220s in eth, buy more, then dip under 200 .. but that never happened so ..

what does biz think? also feel free to post your own blockfolio haven't seen a blockfolio thread in a bit.

Hodled through crash and peaks. Time will tell if I did it right

currently thinking about setting a buy order for ~7.3 ethereum at 245 because I wanted to average down my ethereum cost..don't want to miss a breakout. also was considering buying another ~500 fiat worth of factom

bump

I have no idea about half of the shitcoins you hold.

Forgot my blockfolio.

Chancoin.

The one glaring error I see is the lack of WTC

why no eth

21 BTC
25 ETH
15000 EBET
1500 BNT
2160 KNT
30000 ZRX
7500 MBRS
210000 ChainLink (soon)
10000 Enigma (soon)

biz, am I going to fucking make it, and if so, when? How much will this be worth in a year?

Trying to get 21 BTC before it is too late

tell me how awful it is

ETH in Chainlink and LTC in bitDICE

Entry
>[email protected]
>[email protected]
>[email protected]
>WTC@0000200

Litepenny (LTC) for a poorfag
Lg4oEHSszmNT2MDkSe29Hmdob3fuaLUgAH

Eth is just a shitcoin and the hype is over. I took my profits in june, would never buy again.

what makes you think it's a shitcoin? smart contract capability is huge..

also, how long do you plan on holding AEON?

bump

Ether is very centralized and mutable. Vitalik did reverse past transactions when he lost money, this is an absolute no-go. Plus unscalable blockchain and bugy contracts everywhere. I don't see use case to smart contracts other than launching useless tokens and scamy ICOs /biz is full of. Maybe some new use cases of smart contracts will be found but I bet more on RSK than eth because they will use a relevant blockchain (btc).

Regarding Aeon I am speculating on the current code rebase (it is currently broken). Lot of monero community support and maybe a future aeon/xmr relationship comparable to what is ltc/btc.

I know I have civic but besides that can I get some help? Suggestions?

>Vitalik did reverse past transactions when he lost mone
there's nothing about vitalik reversing past transactions .. never heard that before. interesting arguments though.

where do you get your sources from? bitcointalk?