It 1 BTC really going to be worth more than $100,000 in 5 years?

It 1 BTC really going to be worth more than $100,000 in 5 years?

Yes, unless governments start banning it.

no, 10-20k, probably yeah. Think about it, around 17 mil supply now, 21 mil cap. Only 21 million people in the world can own 1 BTC with population of 7-8 billion within the next 5 years.

And rich people will want to own more than 1

Yes, unless any one of about 18 somewhat likely things happen.

Definitely maybe.

No, eth will be

please stop dreaming of a flippening that will never come

You can have less than

They can ban all they like, thenerds are always 1 Step ahead

SOLD

Nice just sold 100k

Mcaffee says 500k by 2020 so I choose to believe that

You think name recognition is going to stop it? Because that's all BTC has over ETH

not really. if bitcoin fails nothing will ever be as valuable for a long long long time. nobody will pump up a coin because they know just like bitcoin its guaranteed to get replaced. theres no more long term investment, only shitcoin pump and dumps, and most of the capital leaves the space forever. if you don't understand this, you shouldn't be in any financial market.

No

I know, my example was used to illustrate a point. Because you also have to consider many will want and have way more than 1.

Eth is totally unscalable, is mutable and centralized. Terrible store of value and smart contracts have no other use case than creating scam tokens. It will die.

who cares you'll be dead by then anyways

Brand names don't mean shit in the long term. Companies like Woolworth, Compaq, Blockbuster, Radio Shack, etc. all went under even though they were the "prime movers".

When will one satoshi be worth more than one cent? That is the ultimate flippening

Litecoin 1000 in 2019.

Only when the dollar hyperinflates.
But if the normies wake up to find out blockchain was a scam (which they will) it will go to zero.

Digits confirm that it absolutely possibly will happen.

It will probably be irrelevant and looked back on as comical

>rich people will want to own more than 1bitcoin
single dumbest rhing I ever heard uttered by Veeky Forums