Why aren't you buying this thing. We got Ron Paul. Roger Ver. Paul Joseph Watson. Fuckin Judge Napolitano...

Why aren't you buying this thing. We got Ron Paul. Roger Ver. Paul Joseph Watson. Fuckin Judge Napolitano. What the fuck are you waiting for. 165 million dollar market cap, 50 million coins circulating. This thing is still a baby ready to explode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pL1b9khYH5Y
reddit.com/r/nexusearth/comments/70r9rq/a_sneak_peak_of_the_new_tritium_wallet_fir_nexus/
youtube.com/watch?v=atWKlwIyWFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 NXS to be accepted on overstock.com

also Peter Schiff

I know right. How did they pull that off? These guys are fuckin magicians.

The whitepaper in no way explains what the token will be used for, what the buy pressure on the tokens will be, what Nexus' contribution to the blockchain ecosystem will be.

The whitepaper looks like a Ctrl-C /Ctrl-V copy of an essay on blockchain, then an essay on quantum cryptography.

What does Nexus do? Why does blockchain need Nexus?

through using a mesh network of cube satellites, the nexus will be the first block chain operating under maritime law, free from government intrusion of any kind

What exchanges?

bittrex

Guess I should have checked there first... Thanks.

Lol this is the same guy who will go on to next tell you how space is fake and the earth is flat. Has Veeky Forums seriously devolved into such shitposting?

youtu.be/pL1b9khYH5Y

Everyone is trying to catch BAT, but the retards getting in now are too late. The time to get in on BAT was last week. The time to get in on NXS is right now.

Don't miss the moon mission Again, user.

what the fuck are you talking about

how does flat earth theory relate to nexus

Anyone know when the next time to buy in will be? Seems kinda high right now, but I don't wanna wait too long and miss it

Different guy.

I'm the one that read the whitepaper and found it to have almost zero information.

>muh white papers are so important meme

omg guys i know it's leddit but check out the new wallet sneak peak

this shit is amazing

reddit.com/r/nexusearth/comments/70r9rq/a_sneak_peak_of_the_new_tritium_wallet_fir_nexus/

>Ron Paul

lmao dumbass Ron Paul still doesn't even understand BTC isn't traceable yet

It's got to have something. It's your entry into the coin.

When it doesn't say anything substantive about the project or the token it's a pretty big red flag.

I was wondering the same thing, but the last thread had about 40 posts about it at least o.O

Wat? It's extremely easy to trace, and half the people on local buttons are feds

cuz flat earth means satellites don't exist and therefore nexus is a scam because they will be using cube satellite nodes.

BAT hasnt even mooned yet lmao. it took a hit from the BTC dip and is now recovering. it's going to $1.

Lol and any of that is supposed to affect our gains how? Buy the hype, sell the bigger hype. No one is going to turn away from this opportunity because of muh flat earth. You realize this coin is developed by rich Americans? They'd already have been shut down if there wasn't an interest in this project from influential people.

Seems to me like goldshills just got together and decided to make a shitcoin and use name recognition to shill it. You can probably flip it for a profit though.

Shill me more on the flat earth shit plz

you flat earthers are simply incorrigible

What do you guys think of the market right now? Do you think this is accurate?

youtube.com/watch?v=atWKlwIyWFI

>being this retarded

NXS new wallet coming out looks better than almost any wallet out. Staking. SpaceX connections, Ron Paul.

Already bought user

I know I am so fucking stoked for this new wallet. Arkies love to brag about their wallet but man, it looks like shit compared to this NXS one.