If you're holding anything other than litecoin...

If you're holding anything other than litecoin, bitcoin or ethereum you're getting scammed and will lose all your money in less than 1 year.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Less than a year no but in the long long run yes.

if you arent taking advantage of the the shit coin swings you will never make it

I doubt you've even been in crypto for a year you little. Don't act so confident when you don't know what you're talking about

I plan to be on the moon by then so its all good. Check out my channel to figure out how.
Crypto Coin Talks out!

bitcoin simply doesn't scale. long term it will be replaced by one of these altcoins. maybe it hasn't been created yet.
Who wants to pay $2+ for each transaction?
Who wants to wait 10 minutes?

The only advantage crypto has over banks right now is the 10 minute period vs 3-5 days.
But you have to go through a broker (coinbase) who wants 1% of your money to do it...

Long term this isn't sustainable and its still cheaper and faster to transfer funds through a bank.

If crypto is really going to take off ever, it needs retail adoption. Retail adoption requires two things.
Free transactions. (Businesses currently pay credit card companies 2% per transaction)
Fast transactions. (Customers currently wait 10 seconds for their credit card to authorize)

Bitcoin can do neither, but the blockchain or similar technology CAN break these barriers.

>Who wants to pay $2+ for each transaction?
>Who wants to wait 10 minutes?
i don't do any of those things with bitcoin. maybe you're retarded

All crypto is rubbish. You will all lose everything. Sell

I've made 100k USD just off ethereum.

Everything else is just speculation thats going to crash.

China and russia are killing ICOs the only coins that are going to be used in a business setting is ethereum and bitcoin is just going to blowup

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html
then where are these figures coming from?
as i understand it the crypto miners are currently paying the fees, and the bitcoin user only pays the fee optionally, as assurance the miner will accept it.

Once mining becomes unprofitable they will not take your transactions without the fee. The cost is hidden to you know, but once all the coins are mined it will show up

thanks just sold 100k

>no monero
filtered

I'm going to make it, Anons.

yes dueces nigga i bought in march with 100 dollars and have day traded my way to 18k and change pussy im about to cash out 10k tomorrow

dont group coins like litecoin together with coins like bitcoin and ethereum, its misleading for people who don't know any better.

You must work for coinbase.
When are you guys going to become a publicly traded company?

I look at it this way. Either Bitcoin goes to absolutely nothing and is dumped as a quaint early 21st century prototype, or it becomes absolutely massive and every Bitcoin is worth a million dollars and underpins every world currency. There isn't really any inbetween. Its rarity is absolute. So it's worth acquiring ten or so of these things, just to see what happens.

Nigga, gimme some tips in this bitch.

>litecoin

>I made money on one shitcoin I-I know how everything works
>recommends litecoin

Kill yourself lad.

>ethereum

>bitcoin
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

>anything other

when do you think the next bitcoin crash will be?

No altcoin actually solves those issues. They just tune a few different constants differently and make certain trade-offs, that mostly work out mainly because the altcoin has a fraction of a fraction of the volume of Bitcoin.

The lightning network for Bitcoin (well and other altcoins eventually) actually will solve those issues. Instant confirmations, lower fees, and less blockchain-disk-filling, all without sacrificing decentralization.