Newfag

How to get started in the cryptocurrency shenanigans?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/join/593f1d0bab10cc009cc1d8a6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy google, apple, exxon stock. done.

guaranteed returns and no feds bangin on your door because you're an accessory to child sex trafficking.

no one here really knows what they're talking about. just a bunch of holders screaming "moon" at suckers so they can sell after the suckers buy, and vice versa.

MOON!

You missed the boat.

You can buy shitcoins and shill them while memeing about muh mooning and lambos and shit but nothing will surpass Bitcoin's rise ever again.

The smart money has left the market.

Don't listen to this guy, crypto is absurdly lucrative if you have an IQ above 50. Just buy Bitcoin on Coinbase, transfer it to Bittrex, and trade it for coins that Veeky Forums tells you to

*these guys

stop. messing. with the newfags.

>no feds bangin on your door because you're an accessory to child sex trafficking.
Is this actually some shit that can happen to you all? Just from buying crypto?

Only if your govt is mega cucked

Youtube how to use coinbase. Then Youtube how to go sign up to bittrex and other exchanges. From while you are waiting to be cleared go to coinmarketcap .com and check out the coins. RESEARCH before you buy. You see something that is on here but don't know shit about it. RESEARCH IT! Don't fall for the pump and dumps of biz. SOME are legit. DO your research.

listen to the colored fella
dont end up like me

My BTC address for tips.
1GyJcxFzCNAJiXsqUM5UxX8umwrArhkstM

Enter my Coinbase referral code when you sign up: coinbase.com/join/593f1d0bab10cc009cc1d8a6

Once you buy or sell $100 of digital currency or more, both you and me will get $10 of free bitcoin.

Buy coins on Coinbase? Do you like paying fees for no reason?

So where/how would (you) do it?

Deposit USD from your bank into coinbase. Transfer the USD to GDAX and use it to buy BTC with no fee

eth mining

note that this will take a few days

Well isn't there any fucking service that won't charge me a fuck ton and that isn't slow as shit?

No, you either pay more or wait longer

DYOR

Milhouse IS a meme!!!
!

Well I figured as much. Is GDAX at least quick when purchasing and selling coins? Or do I hot to wait three days for that shit too?

Well it is instant once you have your money on the exchange, it just takes a few days for you to deposit money to coinbase

if you do a wire it will be same day 95% of the time

Start with $200 and play around, get the feel for how to fail before you invest any serious moolah

good to know, but don't wire transfers usually cost more than bank deposits?