new Lambo costs about $200k

> new Lambo costs about $200k
> let's say, that thanks to crypto your net worth will be $1M
> would anybody here SERIOUSLY go and buy Lambo? is anybody serious about this here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYugX5vSu1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EnyyBwfysmo
youtu.be/mmQukk-hDSw?t=4m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=wFpTrkXQM5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buying an entry level lambo

Nah for 200k you can move to a nice european country and get a real education bro and live it up like a king.

i like how newfags green text and think they are green texting correctly

>newfags

If you didn't notice yet is just a meme

Lambo shit is a meme. Buy a nice custom jap car or something and instead of everyone thinking you're an asshole, they'll just think you got a small dick. Arguably better imo

>not buying a 10/12 BlancpaiN Lambo

No lambo but a hellcat or something

Nah I need something nice that I can daily drive like a Bentley or a nice Mercedes. You can't daily drive a lambo without hiring a full time mechanic, not to mention insurance is fucking insane.

You could have your own combat jet for a similar price

of course not I dont care about cars

Im buying land

Virgins here needs a lambo to even dream of getting laid. If you are somewhat handsome a 50k car would be more than enough. Cashing out before 2020 is pretty dumb.

A Porsche or a used lambo could run at 70k

Fuck no

seriously i would like to have ford mustang

I recently went into a walmart (don't judge) and saw someone park their porsche all the way in the empty section of the lot. I'm a little afraid of that.

I'd rather sleep knowing I don't care much if a poorfag keys my car.

It's not about lambos you fucking mong, lamboland is an ideal or an idea. A place were we are so filithy rich throwing around money for a lambo is nothing

Yes it's a terrible use of money. The idea is we have so much it doesn't fucking matter

nah dude I would just flex with a BMW M2, 50k and i wouldnt kill myself in it maybe

>bmw s1000rr costs less than 20k
>is faster
>attracts more pussy (not Gold diggers but actual wet gimmedatdick pussy)
People who buy lambos are the type that have to sell to it a few years later because can't afford
Or shrimp dick show offs

No, but an R35 GT-R yes.

>doug

into the trash

My plan is to finance a used 20,000$ porsche once I've hit my goal of having 100,000$

"quarks"

"feet sures"

Only early adopters that mined Bitcoin in 2009-2010 and have like thousand of BTC (and disdn't wasted on drugs and shits in the deep web) could buy a Lambo and afford it (and in that case they could even buy the whole Lamborghini, not just the cars... if the price explode).

For the others Lamboland is just a ideal place where neets can live their useless life without the worry of work even a single day.

There will be retards that Idk, with 1 milion $ will buy a Lambo not realizing that it's fucking expensive to mantain and as far as you sit your ass on the seat is already 30% depreciated.

The good ones cost more. You want the V12 version. Always. Big dick swinging.

Not I, though I'm sure you will find someone on here wanting to buy one. The most expensive car I see myself driving is a 911.

>3520461
>get a real education

Yeah, making a bunch of money off meme coins will suddenly give me the drive to go to medical school.

lmao, gtfo retard.

>thinks car matters when getting laid

Retard

Lambo futures on the sale

Not comparable.

>Lambo futures on the sale
Someone shilled me earlier about SYS. Whats da deal wit it. Tell me more bro.

Not even joking
Haul anything toys, boats, campers, even faggy little sports cars so you can go to the gas station open the hood pretend to check the oil like the attention craving faggets you are it's literally the same thing as walking around with a parrot on your shoulder so people will talk to your dumb ass.

this. the goal should be to hit close to a million then start flipping land and/or buying and keeping a multifamily unit (15+units) and have a constant anual net operating income of 150-200k+ plus the property value appreciation

Buying a lambo is pure stupidity. But, thats maybe the point; earn so much money that you can get away with pure stupidity.

Yes, land and home units to create passive income over long term.

Sports model antigrav saucers are more realistic than lamboland

You're supposed to buy a lambo when you have about $20 million. When it's exactly 1% of your net worth.

That's the Veeky Forums rule. That's when you're supposed to buy the lambo.

That's why we praise it. Anyone can make fucking 200k. It's the $20 million that only the elite achieve.

You don't know the hassles of having a nice/expensive car like a lambo

People will fucking oogle you all the time
you can't leave it alone without people taking pictures with it

You worry about people parking beside you and dinging your car
you worry about some asshole pushing their shopping cart into your car, or even the wind blowing one into it.

random niggers deciding to jumping on your car
youtube.com/watch?v=hYugX5vSu1Q

random assholes damaging your car because of a perceived slight
youtube.com/watch?v=EnyyBwfysmo

Even if you can live with all of that potential stress, maintenance can be stupid expensive.

youtu.be/mmQukk-hDSw?t=4m42s
Hundreds of dollars just for an oil change
parts that cost as much as a used honda too !
And even after all of that, you will still need a second car anyways, because some lambo just isn't meant for daily driving.

With $1 million? Fuck no. With $100 million I'd do its just for the meme.

This. unless you live in Monaco or something it would just be a giant pain in the ass

>he thinks people here actually want to buy a lambo

lmao, it's just a running meme. I hope nobody is that stupid to actually spend more than 40k max on a fucking car unless you have $10M+.

I'd do it. Have faith in yourself or don't. When I get there I will know I will get that much higher.
-RoosterRed

Bikes are for broke faggots

im fluctuating between ~9 and 15 million thanks to shitcoins, and no i wouldnt get a fucking lambo. if i did it would be in a garage in another country losing money while im outside of the country. totally pointless.

I love my lambo. I've only had it for lime or months though. Only problems so far are all the people that want to talk to me/take pictures when I drive it. And people like to touch it. That's pretty fucking annoying. Honestly though, it attracts more dudes than chicks. Hate to burst that bubble

Says the fat virgin who never drove one.
The thrills and women you get are far superior than with cars. Not to mention shit such as traffic jams and parking lots become something of the past.

Hell no.

It's a retarded loss of net worth.

It's a dime a dozen. These modern Lambas don't hold their value since they are mass produced.

You might as well buy fucking Litecoin if you just want to lose money.

> buying a depreciating asset
> buying something inefficient and ineffective for day to day errands which is costly to maintain
the lambo meme. i dont understand why wealthy normies feel the need to purchase these status symbols
inb4 muh acceleration when you can buy a more economical and efficient tesla s with same acceleration as many lambos, ferraris and other luxury cars

>he thinks lambos aren't insta-pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=wFpTrkXQM5c

Who are you quoting

I posted timestamps last night bro. Black twin turbo.

I was just kidding tho about it not attracting girls. They fucking love it. Heh.

>hellcat
>shit american muscle
kys

Bikes are seriously for faggots. Everyone hates bike faggots except for other bike faggots. Everyone knows that

Yes, but I need at least 2 mil.

The lambo would be paid for with one more trade.

Your implying that you will tgrow away 200k and poof gone it is, its a asset and it still has value. Ive always wanted a lambo/mclaren, and i do plan to get on even with only 1 mil

>implying lambo is a car made for driving and not exclusively for being parked next to a house

>BUMPER TO BUMPER

LARPing assburger so detected.

how much did you pay for it?

>parks in 2 lanes

Youre just trying to get keyed.

>implying I wouldn't drive it around the poorest town in the area.

Im an attention whore.

It's a meme because lamborghini was the first car manufacturer to accept crypto. That's where it came from.

UNDERGROUND RACING

Bikes are for real men
Stay mad you need the safety of a cage, homoboy

I don't give a shit about cars. All you retards willing to spend hundreds of thousands or millions on one are braindead. Talk about a fucking waste of money, jesus

No, but I would buy an obscenely expensive car if I made 10 million. If I made 2 million I'd buy an expensive one. If I made 1 million it'd all go on property.

No I'd totally buy the new tesla i heard it will be cheap so tesla it is for me

>random niggers deciding to jumping on your car
Why would a wealthy person ever willingly live by niggers? Hell, why would a person. period, ever willingly live by niggers?

Will buy a used 2008 911 for 30.000 GBP. All I need.

Front Porches™ are gay tbhfam. Get a new 2017 Camaro ZL1.

My dreamcar is an Audi RS7. Even if I had 100 Million I'd love to get that car only.

id buy a second hand lambo

when you think about it, 1mil isn't that much, I mean if you go to a certain county then yea but,
Not going to waste money on a fucking meme when I can spend £25k and get a new Mercedes lol.

Have 10mil then spend 200k on a lambo ain't a great deal.

But hey, let's hit 1mil then worry about wasting 200k lol...

gm has never won le mans
porsche has

just spend 10k on a second hand porsche boxster that women will think is 100k

it sticks to the road like nothing else and is actually practically for day to day driving. a future classic imo.

>Poorster

Indeed.

>Porsche 911
>gay
>'get a camaro'
lmao ishygddt, decepticon tier car

dont finance it, pay for it cash up front. never finance something that's depreciating in value like a piece of shit automobile, dont care what kind it is.

>can buy an ae86 and live out my anime fantasies for like $30k
>can buy a 1970s porsche for like $80k and drive around fast as fuck
>can buy a pontiac firebird for like $40k

and it's still not even $200k

>he thinks we are impressed by his dinky porsche

11/10 taste my man

50k for a very nice garage

yeah my prices are off cause i was trying to convert pounds to dollars and the markets are different

OP here, Jesus!!!

Of course I know it's a meme. I don't need 10 people telling me that. That's why I wrote "> would anybody here SERIOUSLY go and buy Lambo?". I started this thread to find out, if anybody will actually go for this.

ah, k

>that aspect ratio
fixed.

that pic is fascinating.

>jap car

Female orgasm guaranteed.

wouldn't they die

i would take this

It's a meme, and it's supposed to happen when we have 10-100 mil, not 1 mil

fuck off

Well no, you pull her out of the water every so often to breathe. But only once in a while. Being so helpless puts her in a very submissive mindset, which if she is a high-e woman is enough to make her orgasm without any other stimulation.

Bikefags are the worst
white niggers waking up half a neighborhood because of their need to tell the world they have a tiny dick at 2 in the morning
Car drivers literally have to babysit you with their rearview mirrors when you swerve between vehicles at 60 in a 50 zone while traffic makes people drive at 30, and you think you're some fucking genius of the road because other drivers are more responsible
Yeah you attract women, the same way a thug gets chicks. Congratulations on your dark triad personality for lower class scum. While you eat flies and fuck up your hearing, other men get head.