Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO.

>Question #1) Apple produces iPhones. Amazon produces fulfillment services for millions of products. What does Bitcoin produce?

>Question #2) Bitcoin’s “value” has increased by 350% in the last 12 months. What has Bitcoin introduced in that time period that would justify a 350% increase in its value?

>Question #3) Bitcoin is being promoted as a “store of value,” yet it frequently will correct by 30% – 50% in under 48 hours. What is YOUR definition of a “store of value” and how does Bitcoin fulfill your definition?

>Question #4) If you are holding Bitcoin in the hopes of selling it at a higher price, how will you know when to sell it?

>Question #5) What does Bitcoin offer to secure its dominant market position that no other crypto-currency offers?

>Question #6) What is the profile of the typical “new buyer” to Bitcoin today vs. five years ago?

>Question #7) How will you sell Bitcoin if the power grid goes down?

I just cashed out of all my BTC, ETH, and LTC and plan on moving everything into gold. Fuck this meme monopoly money you guys tricked me into buying into. The IRS is likely going to ass fuck you all once this shit gets banned in a year or two haha.

What does Gold produce that is useful for humanity and not just some accessoire for some fucking women?

we already had a thread on this

Same questions, but for gold

People buy gold for stability as an inflation hedge to maintain one's wealth, not expecting it to appreciate a massive amount. Nobody buys gold expecting it to shoot 100x so one can buy lambos, the typical gold investors think of it in a similar fashion to land.

Veeky Forums knows crypto is a pyramid scheme, we are trying to get a lambo and GTFO before it crashes leaving normies with a bag.

Okay challenge accepted....first off gold doesn't have any better answers for those questions than bitcoin does. What are both backed by? Simple....math. Now what you really want to be asking yourself is what if the power grid doesn't go off? Globalization is coming whether or not we like it in that case. My neighbor buys dog food from chewy.com.....retail is going the way of the dodo. My grocery store had 2 delivery trucks 3 years ago....now they have 6 and have partnered with anther grocery store for delivery. My mom buys everything off of Amazon....what are you going to do op? Ship them your heavy gold as payment? The way people shop has changed and money will change as a result. Be forward thinking and stop fantasizing about what if the power grid goes off forever....if that's the case guns and food will be more valuable than gold.

Take your fiat and get back to your Vanguard fund granpa

Is used in electronics, like the ones youre shitposting from now

Let's be honest. Your argument suggest that you're either a virgin, gay or a loser or all three, doesn't it?

How is gold backes by math? What do you mean by this exactly?

That answers none of the questions

>I just went all in on gold
Even Ron Paul and Schiff are getting in on crypto now, your heroes have forsaken you.

In homeopathic amounts

>buying gold at the year high

gold is dead, basically. you think this generation wants gold, and is going to value gold in the future? get real. once all the ancient gold lovers die out its down down down. might not be bitcoin that fills the gap, but gold looking back it will be obvious that gold peaked and never recovered as technology took its place, like it did everything else.

quality post

Gold is a real physical object.

Nigga, do you really think people will buy into some nerd technology where someone can easily steal all the bitcoins or hack into the source code? No one will ever adopt it.

Sooner or later this massive confidence scam will die. It's looking to be quite soon based on all the retards and stay at home moms buying "bitcoin packages"

RIP.

>Gold
>Not Silver
Gold is just as shit as diamonds or fiat money. It's worth that much because Schlomo Goldstein says so.

Silver at least has a use, like crypto does, so it will retain its value.

> do you think people will buy stocks? you can't farm stocks!
> do you think people will buy derivatives? you dont even own the underlying!
> do you think people will buy domain names? they're just an entry in some database!

tech is leaving you behind. all money is these days is an entry in a database, and that's enough for 99.9999% of people. for the rest, they dont want gold, they want inflation-proof. the people obsessed with gold, like i said, will eventually die, and interest in it will wane. the internet has only been around for 20-25 years in any meaningful capacity. banking on the internet is even newer. everything is digital, and whether you like it or not, bitcoin was something people have been trying to create for decades, and decentralized distributed ledgers of wealth are never going away, just like the internet is still here.

>can easily steal all the bitcoins or hack into the source code
didn't even read this shit, probably shouldnt have wated my time writing this post, fucking lol.

>steal all bitcoins
>hack into the source code
neither of these are possible.

Imagine saying this in 1990.
>Do you really think people will buy into some nerd technology where you send mail electronically? No one will ever adopt it.

Pretty soon we will be mining precious metals from asteroids. Physical objects will eventually be able to be cloned.
You can't clone a Bitcoin because you can't fool any of the cryptographic verification.

You're thinking 2020 while I'm thinking 2200.

Have you ever been with a woman?

this does not justify its market cap.

>Virgins explaining the world

>Question #8) What's the point of cryptocurrency when there's the stock market and gives you positive ROI every year?

>Question #9) Will anyone even accept internet money out of thin air?

thats some serious projection you've got going on there. believe me, when you finally get some, you'll stop thinking about it all the time, and bringing it up in unrelated conversations.

even without any of those things, gold is just a shit form of money, its only good for long term wealth storage, but you have to keep the physical thing around, otherwise you don't actually own it, and do you really want to keep kilograms of gold around just to store a few million?

OP, you invested in to crypto without even knowing the answers to those questions? How fucking stupid are you? Not sure which is more stupid, investing and not knowing even the most basic questions or cashing out knowing cryptos market cap is not even 1% of what it will be in the future. OP, you are a failure in every possible way. You should probably kill your self and leave you wealth to someone less dumb.

Investment gold is just 15 % of all gold. The rest is industry and jewellery.

Sadly you're a faggot, you don't understand that central banks are the main investors in gold. Not "gold bugs" on the internet.

Silver is not and never will be close to gold because of sales taxes

This.

Problem with that is it needs to be adopted first before we get our new lambos and once it gets adopted it's no longer a pyramid scheme.

That's not even comparable haha what a fucking retard

>can' clone bitcoin
>white paper is open source
>alt coins already make up more than 50 % of crypto market cap
What did the retard imply with this?

Copper is for workers, silver for aristocrats, gold for kings. Don't you want to be king?

>What does Bitcoin produce?

Bitcoin is a currency that allows you to exchange goods and services, it is not a conglomerate of companies or manufacturers to provide goods and services but a method to be able to trade for goods and services globally.

>What has Bitcoin introduced in that time period that would justify a 350% increase in its value?

Bitcoin has introduced blockchain technology, it is the pioneer of Cryptocurrency; the 350% increase in value you see in this year alone is due to the demand, interest, news, trading, and attention it receives worldwide. That is not to mention that more cashless societies are emerging this is just one of the many reasons to justify the increase.

Bitcoin is being promoted as a “store of value,” yet it frequently will correct by 30% – 50% in under 48 hours. What is YOUR definition of a “store of value” and how does Bitcoin fulfill your definition?

Any asset is always going to be subject to a market by individuals where the given value of the asset is negotiated. Bitcoin has the function of a "store of value" as you may collect it, save it, use it, and exchange it for goods and services; you may use Bitcoin immediately or trade it at a later time to take advantage of the high volatility in value.

>What does Bitcoin offer to secure its dominant market position that no other crypto-currency offers?

Bitcoin offers a gateway to exchange other cryptocurrencies with properties such as coin circulation, market caps, trade preferences, and higher anonymous capabilities.

>What is the profile of the typical “new buyer” to Bitcoin today vs. five years ago?

Emerging cashless societies such as India with its citizens seeking alternative methods to provide means for goods and services.

>7

In the event of a total collapse in infrastructure you will not be able to utilize any form of Cryptocurrency as well as any ATM machine; however you can rest assured that your Bitcoin will be stored safely for later use.

>implying you'll be alive in 2200 instead of blowing your brains out in 2 years when your crypto holdings are worthless

You're homopathic

No one that have any experience with women would ignore the obvious value of jewellery. I mean you're such a massive faggot it's laughable.

This. Gold causes a visceral response in people when they hold it. For women, it causes them to start leaking from the cooter.

shud i buy Nigger coin?

Bitcoin is not a store of value until it's proven to be a store of values, which will take decades at least to decide.

Yes. I just bought 100k.

>What does Bitcoin offer to secure its dominant market position that no other crypto-currency offers?

>Bitcoin offers a gateway to exchange other cryptocurrencies

lolwhut?

that's like saying marijuana is the most popular drug because it's a gateway to all the other ones.

It kind of does though. I'm a nocoiner with a net worth of >$1000000 but if I ever buy crypto I'll buy some bitcoin first then diversify into shitcoins. I won't because I'm not a retard, but if I were a retard and bought some crypto that's what I'd do.

say g

You know what I meant.
You can't clone your own individual Bitcoins, you can't make fake Bitcoins.

Open source is a positive thing for Bitcoin really.