Japan's first ICO platform - COMSA -

Tech Bureau Japan launches NEM-powered ICO platform, COMSA.

Tech Bureau already have an exchange, and running with sufficient trading volume. Also they will check and qualify ICOs before comes up to COMSA platform.
Please read the whitepaper before investing. I am happy to answer questions here if you have any. Thanks for reading!

COMSA token sale launches in 14 days!
launched at 14:00 JST on Oct. 2nd, 2017 and closes at 14:00 JST on Nov. 6th, 2017.

If you are kind to use my invitation link, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

tokensale.comsa.io/?ref_id=6afd69c0e9e21cbe8e5457a3e16dcfd2

COMSA homepage
comsa.io/en/

whitepaper (En.)
comsa.io/en/download/52847/

short video about COMSA on YouTube (7.5 min.)
youtu.be/9tdE9jpHQ2c

COMSA news on TechCrunch
techcrunch.com/2017/09/08/japanese-startup-plans-one-stop-ico-platform-fueled-by-25m-from-vcs-and-a-60m-ico/

Other urls found in this thread:

comsa.io/en/53446.html
cryptocompare.com/coins/#/jpy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heard this was unlimited cap

So this is the jap eth?

Yes, that is true.
You are going to use COMSA tokens to invest in many ICOs coming up afterwards. You are going to participate in many ICOs in the future.(more than 20 ICOs are planned in 2018) In my opinion, there need to be abundant supply of tokens for the circulation.

1 COMSA token equals to 1 USD at the sale.

its a great project with an awesome team but the ico is a total cash grab

>>unlimited cap
>>$1 a token

nips are too greedy

oh and a starting 60mill marketcap? thats 20 mill over most of these recent big corp caps

fucking ridiculously greedy

So this is like the 10th ethereum knockoff? How long until we have Cambodia ETH and Congo ETH?

I'm not an engineer so my understanding might be wrong.
COMSA is going to use NEM blockchain, and NEM-based private-blockchain called 'mijin (Catapult)'. mijin has aggregate-transaction system, which is 2 times faster than Ripple's system.
mijin is developed by Tech Bureau Japan, and NEM. And NEM is developed by UtopianFuture, which is from Bitcoin Talk Forum, so I don't know if you can say this is Japanese ETH or not.

Buts its japanese ethereum. I'm in thanks OP.

100% this.

Wan't a problem for tezos. Letting the free market decide the cap is not bad. If they do indeed cap it there.

Crypto is a global market. Theres is already a Earth Ethereum and its called Etherum.

Japanese are main crypto players and they're very nationalistic

This sounds a lot like tokenlab. Except tokenlab lets you pay with whatever, and the creators of the icos have to purchase lab tokens from the holders to host one. lab holders also get a percentage of new ico tokens for free just by holding it. lab tokens also have a 10mil market cap. What's good about comsa?

I'm sorry my English is not good. From Tech Bureau's homepage, COMSA also has relation with Ethereum chain, not only NEM.

Tech Bureau to create COMSA using MIJIN, Tech Bureau’s private blockchain; NEM; and Ethereum.
comsa.io/en/53446.html

tezos was also a money grab

I'm sorry, I do not know about tokenlab that much.
I don't know how much percentage of new tokens you can get with tokenlab, but I think, too much interest system decreases the value of that token.
Good points about COMSA is, there are strong backups, such as Lon Wong (President of NEM.io Foundation), Masahiko Ito (Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corp.(one of three Mega-banks in Japan)), and more, you can see at the homepage.

And I'm sorry, I said 1COMSA = 1USD, but it means 1COMSA nearly equals to 1USD, and you can also buy with cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, XEM, ETH.

After reading around the site a bit, it seems like the incentive to buy comsa during the sale is a 5% bonus on future icos. I can't really find information about if you'll be able to buy comsa from them after the sale is over though? Just trying to understand it better.

nice just bought 100k

After the token sale, number of tokens will be locked, and you can not buy tokens from Tech Bureau Japan. But tokens will be on exchange (first on Zaif exchange, which is one of the biggest exchange in Japan, running by Tech Bureau Japan.), so you can buy and sell tokens there.

>Zaif exchange
LOL they trade pepecash

Japan became largest crypto market as treaders left China, according to CryptoCompare.(50.8% of total volume)
and Pepecash has 6th trading volume, following Ethereum. To tell the truth, I didn't know that Zaif exchange deals Pepecash.

CryptoCompare - volume/JPY
cryptocompare.com/coins/#/jpy

NEET PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Time Bonus at Token Sale !

+14% bonus 10/2 14:00 - 10/4 14:00(JST)
+10% bonus 10/4 14:00 - 10/11 14:00(JST)
+5% bonus 10/11 14:00 - 10/25 14:00(JST)

generally i don't bother with NEM.

But I do love Japan, and thusly I will pay into this on Oct 2nd just so I can say I invest in Japanese finance.