Qtum moons today

Qtum moons today.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001606011-Support-for-the-Qtum-QTUM-blockchain-upgrade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. Bunch of announcements coming today, incl. instructions on how to swap tokens.

expect a nice rise if u bought the dip, been a couple days of FUD

i bought the deep, when should i sell?

Where did this come out? Last I heard devs were silent and people were losing their shit.

Also how's this. Spoofing a 110BTC buy wall with a 3BTC buy wall 1 sat away just in case people sell down into you.

100 btc buywall wtf

Keep that buywall moving up

holy shit rocket ride

source

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001606011-Support-for-the-Qtum-QTUM-blockchain-upgrade

I bought a shitload in the dip. What colour lambo should I get bros?

Fake buy wall. Looks like qtum will tank after any announcement. Looks like a bull trap to me.

Bullshit.

Woaw it's starting. How high is this going? Bought last week after heavy shilling. Was getting ready to sell but I'll see where this rocket goes

I should have got more yesterday. FUCK. At least I'm in this shit.

YES, I'M GOING TO BE IN THE GREEN AGAIN!

Hot pink, faget.

And coinciding with btc raging like a madman toward 4k.

Oh what a lovely day.

The buywall got rekt lmao. No lambos today bros :(

The buy wall is fake, but Qtum is trading at near the cheapest it's ever been.

Still not a bad grab at this point.

He'll be back

finally dumped my bags

No, i mean it got filled, extremely quickly. It's gone. He didn't remove it from the exchange, he got dumped into

Oh. It's probably bot trading rn anyway for arbitrage. I have sold most my holding and will probably buy back in a few mins or hours. I think Americans will love this news when they wake up.

By QTUMs are still on Bittrex, anything I need to do?

Nope, Bittrex is working with Qtum and will lock the wallets on October 4 for the transition.

Which is perfect because it means I get to ride this moon, pull out 10ETH for ChainLink and then keep a stake in Qtum.

Sweet thanks for the reply