Guys now its time

Guys now its time..

TNT 0.10$

BUY with all your savings

Will go bitrex in week and coin is going to go up atleast 0.50$ in few weeks.

In year or two it Is going to go easily 1$+

Now Is your time.. im not trolling

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/tierion/#markets
waynechain.com/
reddit.com/user/Iron-x
reddit.com/r/factom/comments/6u1dxp/here_is_what_i_dont_get_about_factom/dlrspg9/?context=3
petertodd.org/2017/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-tierion-chainpoint-ico
petertodd.org/2017/misleading-and-inaccurate-tierion-ico-claims
tokensale.tierion.com/TierionNetworkTokenOverview.pdf
opentimestamps.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have 100k TNT myself and im probably gonna sell at 0.50 but still its 5x my money so its good enough for me.

Sauce on bittrex?

This Is real sleeper coin right here..

lol this coin is getting fucked hard in the ass and you know it op

where to cop?

I sold this garbage coin. Look into it, they released nodes but essentially they favor nodes with more TNT as they have more of a likelyhood of reciving rewards. Total shitshow and now the price is tanking. Avoid biz bros

coinmarketcap.com/assets/tierion/#markets

>they released nodes but essentially they favor nodes with more TNT as they have more of a likelyhood of reciving rewards
This was clearly communicated in advance, salty boy.

Bittrex eh?
Where did you here that?

What value does this coin have aside from generating more coins of itself (on the off chance that you actually get the reward)? Customers don't need it to pay for hashes, so what is the value of this coin? Can anyone tell me?

no they don't. Do your research properly faggot.

I don't know there OP got this bittrex thing from, but it could be possible, since TNT is not a security and the software is up and running.

Can you retards just read the whitepaper instead of repeating the same shit over and over one after another.

>Tierion Network Tokens are used as a payment mechanism for services on the network, and as an economic incentive to maintain the network’s uptime and reliability.
>The core Chainpoint service will be complemented by several unannounced services that use TNT. Examples include services for securely sharing verifiable data, document notary and archival, and attestations related to blockchain verifiable identities.

Im not forcing anyone to buy but you should. Easy money to Be made. nothing huge but I see easy 5-10x here

Ok so it's useless, thanks.

My ETH is currently locked in KNC until Sunday, will flip 1/3 of it to TNT please hold down the price until then.

tnt is the literal scam coin kek.

don't trust me, user, check the tnt ceo's site:

waynechain.com/

click "learn more" and see where it leads.

That site was satire you dimwit.

yeah I mean guys go ahead and invest in satire coin.

Also tell me what's the value of the TNT token?

I didn't write this in the Tierion subreddit cause I'd get definitely banned, but I warn investors of Tierion that the only "value" of TNT is to be used in a node to partecipate in a lottery-like reward system to hopefully win other lottery tickets (TNT). The problem is that only people who have the highest amount of nodes will get a decent probability to get rewarded, while most investors, who only own few nodes (if they got any) will just host their hashpower to basically get nothing back, actually they've even spent some TNT to create a node. I tried to ask them the real value of the token but they ignore my questions and I'm open to discuss about it here. In conclusion, you should always consider investing in solid projects, but you have also to ask yourself about the real value of the token behind the project.

> value of tnt is to get win more tnt in lottery like
> only those who keep the majority of tnt will win more tnt

literal stupid ponzi.

It looks like a useless coin, why would any business use it

>yeah I mean guys go ahead and invest in satire coin.
You can't actually invest in waynechain though. You are a very stupid person.

>Also tell me what's the value of the TNT token?
See Then treat it as a useless coin and don't invest in it.

Is that so hard?

I've got a little over 6000 TNT

Hope to see at least $1

>copies OmiseGO's it-looks-like-we-partner-with-everyone strategy

haha ain't gonna work with this shit coin.

You're so fucking annoying, I recognize your writing style. To anyone reading his bullshit read Go back to your pump and dump discord, cunt and stop flooding biz, reddit and telegram with your stupid bullshit. You can't dump the price no matter how hard you try, just fucking neck yourself

It's already dumping though?

Except Microsoft, Philips, ... actually do use Tierion you dumbass.

I can guarantee 0.50 hoping 1 myself too

FUD is real with this one

check tierion ceo on reddit kek

reddit.com/user/Iron-x

also this reddit.com/r/factom/comments/6u1dxp/here_is_what_i_dont_get_about_factom/dlrspg9/?context=3

They released exactly what they promised, and you're crying why exactly?

Are you crying because you didn't read the white paper and you were expecting the next PnD shitcoin?

How much TNT you guys got?

just under 5k

How long you gonna hold? Any specific Price when you sell?

Op here, truth Is im scared.. should I dump?

I'll be honest mate, I'm shitting it too. If it gets to 4000 sats before it gets listed on better exchanges I'll sell. If it gets listed on bittrex before that I'll hold for a while.

why did you buy so much if you aren't confident that it will rise in price?

because he wants you to buy his bags

petertodd.org/2017/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-tierion-chainpoint-ico

petertodd.org/2017/misleading-and-inaccurate-tierion-ico-claims

this one gets brought up nonstop whenever TNT is mentioned but he is making a competing product so its hard to believe anything he says

I bought my bags a while back during the biggest lows, it'll be hard to lose money on it and I didnt put in that much

>petertodd.org/2017/misleading-and-inaccurate-tierion-ico-claims
Retarded.

For instance: in this piece Peter Todd spends a lot of time explaining how UUID "isn't a timestamp like Tierion claims", even though UUID is never meant to be a proof in and of itself, but rather a "proof of inclusion" into different blockchains.
It literally does have a timestamp (exactly as Tierion claims), but it's only meant to be a semi-reliable indication since you can refer to actual blockchains for the real proof and timestamp.

Similarly, he's bashing the claims by Tierion that "the network responds immediately" with almost no latency, even though THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT ACTUALLY DOES.
The latency lies in the actual blockchain proofs taking time to generate; which should be obvious to anyone who ever made a crypto transaction.

>petertodd.org/2017/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-tierion-chainpoint-ico
>1
>Tierion is a Centralized System
Wow, totally unlike anything we've ever seen in crypto.
*cough* ethereum, ripple, etc.

>your share of it will be worthless should the Tierion company fail for any reason
Wow, an asset that becomes worthless when the company/underlying system fails. That's new. Shocking.

>2
>Microsoft is not involved in the Teirion ICO.
Tierion never said Microsoft took part in the ICO, just that they are part of the network. Which they are.

>3
>"B-b-b-but it doesn't have a CLEAR purpose!!"
Weasel words. He knows exactly what its purpose is.
In essence the token incentivizes Tierion nodes, which replace the need for Tierion/chainpoint users to run full-blown BTC or ETH nodes.
And that's just the first use case, see below.

>Their claims of “future applications” for the Tierion token are just that: claims without any explanation.
Bullshit:
"The core Chainpoint service will be complemented by several unannounced services that use
TNT. Examples include services for securely sharing verifiable data, document notary and
archival, and attestations related to blockchain verifiable identities."
tokensale.tierion.com/TierionNetworkTokenOverview.pdf

>4
>Requiring node operators to have a minimum balance smells like a scam
Smells more like a subscription fee that you get to keep in the form of tokens that (should) appreciate over time.

>5
>Claims of high-accuracy NTP timestamping aren’t backed up; the UUIC has not committed to the data
See Peter Todd is a shill for a competing product. His fud is weak.

and what's competing product?

Fucktom

Not factom, something else. 'Open timestamps' or something.

>"I've been hired by Factom to review the Factom protocol. I also am working on a competing library called Proofchains that among other things can be used to secure ledgers using Bitcoin directly. That funding model for that effort is to convince individual clients that they need the technology and should pay me to develop it."

And it is open timestamps. opentimestamps.org/

>which replace the need for Tierion/chainpoint users to run full-blown BTC or ETH nodes
They do not replace it because user nodes are not full-blown BTC or ETH nodes either.

... which is exactly the point.