Imagine how bad you must feel if you invested into Monero instead of Verge...

Imagine how bad you must feel if you invested into Monero instead of Verge. Sucks to be in a privacy coin that can actually be traced back.

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/09/17/crypto-asset-visualizer-turns-your-bitcoin-into-a-ar-pile-of-cash/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so is this going to move or what?

(I just bought 1000k :D)

You don't need me to tell you that, Look around, not the shills, but the truth.

Whats up with Verge? What makes it good? Its 0.01 cents right now

Wraith Protocol, bro

KEK, literally the shitcoin of them all, Verge

Why do you even put Monero and this shit in the same para ?

- They are both privacy coins
- Monero can be traced back, Verge cant
- Verge has faster transaction speeds, lowest fees of all (if any apply at all)

The list goes on and on. Monero is the shitcoin in this picture. I guess truth is hard to swallow.

Vergeposting is some high level ironic shitposting

Right, that's why Monero is worth a "thousand times" more than Verge, right?

it will catch up. in our lifetime we will see births and deaths of coins

Monero can't be traced back. Wtf are you talking about? Not everyone is A brainlet bagholder that doesn't do their research.

I bought a thousand of these shitcoins because it was pocket change and it hasn't moved a nanometer since.
What is the point of this coin?

I'm not in investors in either coins but it's obvious that XMR is at a much better advantage technologically than Verge is.

The "wraith protocol" was advertised by the Verge team heavily with no explanation on what it actually is at all. Checked their site, checked their subreddit. The video they released about wraith is literally just to hype up it's price so they can sell their coins. Verge is serious dump. Stay away if you're smart.

i did the same thing when it dipped, supposedly they are releasing wraith protocol this month.
With some luck we might get some gains out of it

look it up fag. ip address is temporarily public during transaction.

What is wraith protocol? The question that I and a billion times and never got an answer. Not here. Not on Reddit. It's a bullshit hype video with no real content.

if you want fast gains, buy signatum.
don#t care about shotcoin if it makes you more money, just play it

RIP Monero
Verge will be doing iron man numbers soon.

>
>look it up fag. ip address is temporarily public during transaction.

Who gives a shit? If IP is hidden with TOR like verge does, but the transactions can still be traced to you anyway, what the fuck is the point of hidding an IP?

XMR transaction are completely untraceable. IP address bullshit is a gimmick. Fire up TOR and do XMR transactions. Get a VPN and do XMR transactions if you're that worried about it.

couldn't tell you man, i'm just in for short term gains, ride the hype train and all

DO NOT BUY PRIVACY COIN. Their concept is destined to collapse since it creates too much black market trade.
Go for centralized coin

Sorry dude you're going to be falling flat on your face when Verge team dump their coins on you. At least when other coins get hyped there is an explanation to the actual technology being hyped. Verge literally got no explanation what Wraith is.

>Go for centralized coin
Are you fucking insane

He's trolling.

i got less than a 100 bucks in this, it's just change man

Deeponion outblasts these two when it comes to tech.

>Dumps on you
Nigga, it is literal pocket change and if this ever pumps to any degree it is gains.

When McAfee is buying Verge, you know its time to get in...

>team is user though

I kind of like the project. But isnt it also traceable because of the tor network and stuff.
also the fact that the team is anonymus is a huge turn off

Fuck you op. I'm invested in both. Xmr is better technology than fucking verge. Verge will gain attention as its not shit tier as for shills would have you believe but for can not be traced....dash and z cash can but monero is still untracable. Quit fuding.

SELL

BUY

$1 by 2019

lol verge is literal crap. OP confirmed for not knowing how it works. Verge is not anywhere near the anonimity that XMR provides

ok, but, xmr is dropping like a rock?

post this comparison table in the XMR reddit and see how everyone is going to laugh at you because you actually buy it. that comparison table is the biggest bullshit I have ever seen and it doesn't make any sense. its literally made for people who dont understand how anonymous cryptos work

A one month gain of 115% sure is "dropping like a rock"

It's been pumped by whales.

your mom's been pumped by whales

Not everyone here's playing with their dorito money their mom gave them kiddo.

ITT: NEETS that want to buy my little pony merchandise and a premium account to blacked.com and they think that the government give a shit about what they do.

>B-b-but muh privacy

he also said he had lost thousands on crypto
so he's not that great

i trust him more than the fags on Veeky Forums
>he knows security
>he knows crypto

YOU WANT PUMP? PUMP YOUR MOTHER.

whats the point of privacy coin when you need to give them an address to deliver your shit too lol

Verge is a shitcoin, I just dropped 5k in monero. Ignore the verge shills they are trying to dump on you.

>seeing potential early on is retarded
i lost thousands while holding xmr. Btc or whateverthefuck
when it happens it's literally nothing.
You lose thousands weekly.
you gain several more thousands back.

nothing rises non stop

this guy might see the potential...
techcrunch.com/2017/09/17/crypto-asset-visualizer-turns-your-bitcoin-into-a-ar-pile-of-cash/amp/