Hey everyone, I'm Goofy and I have been lurking a while and gawrsh I love history hyuck...

Hey everyone, I'm Goofy and I have been lurking a while and gawrsh I love history hyuck. I hope the mods don't ban me because of this gawrsh that would be sad.

Anyway, me and my son Max love our history. I was used as a WWII mascot for the Americans during the war. Gawrsh isn't that interesting? Hyuck.

So I hope I will be of good use on this thread from now now. Hyuck. I think that I could contribute and make some good decent threads. Gawrsh the racism and the hurtful words said about black people though is sure pretty bad though. Hyuck.

Gawrsh don't I look fierce and mean. Hyuck.

gooby pls

Thoughts on the Invasion of Panama?

The fuck is your problem?

Hyuck. You know that's a very complicated question because gawrsh its hard in my opinion being just a goofy guy here hyuck, but think that because Manuel Noriega was becoming less of a reliable ally in the region by the mid-1980s hyuck that I think that in the perspective of the United States, we were justified in invading Panama.

Now does that I mean I think it was entirely justified, well gawrsh people might start attacking me if I take an official position hyuck, so I think that it really depends on your perspective.

Noriega was becoming rouge in the eyes of the US government by the 1980s and it seems that given his human rights record by then, I think we were somewhat justified in taking out the dictator. Hyuck. And on the plus side there were fewer civilian losses compared to the Iraq War.

I don't know much else on the war itself other than it was a very quick and on our side, a war that killed very few American soldiers.

Gawrsh what did I do?

Gawrsh, no more responses? :(

This a good thread

Hyuck thank you. :) Btw, Hyuck. Here's me on a stamp that taught US recruits how to become sailors during the Second World War. Gawrsh, I really do wish Bomber Harris would have done it again. Hyuck.

holy moly this is comfy

Yep.

>You are now aware there's a whole WW2 propaganda movie about Goofy becoming a gaucho in Argentina to try to draw Argentines into the Allied side
Hyuck.

Gawrsh, I should start watching more of my shorts from back in the day. Hyuck. I'm making plenty of money as a baby photographer at the local store but still maybe I could do this more often here.

who is the greatest president in ya opinion
also the worst

Well gawrsh. You know, I really don't know who is the greatest president. Hyuck.

Let see greatest:
James Madison
Abraham Lincoln
Robert Taft
Harry Truman
Teddy Roosevelt

And the worst president? Well gawrsh, I really don't know this one at the top of my head.

James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
George W Bush
Lyndon B Johnson

Gwarsh those are probably bad lists of presidents.

Hyuck, another thing that I like about this board is that everyone likes to post one of the greatest pioneers of strategic bombing. Richard Harris. Hyuck. Bomber Harris.

>andrew johnson
>one of the worst

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

What [insert muh heritage/region here]-american is Goofy supposed to be or represent?

Jew

Gawrsh sorry. I really don't like these type of lists because everyone has their worst and best president in their opinion. :( Sorry hyuck.

Hyuck. That's anti-Semitic.

Disney seriously needs to make another movie about its cartoon mascots like A Goofy Movie again. enough with this PoC LGBT princess shit I want a movie about Mickey Mouse or something.

Hyuck, well that's need a history related thing. You should go post that somewhere else silly. Hyuck.

But gawrsh thanks, we do need another movie staring me. Maybe Veeky Forums could help.

What the fuck are you then?

I don't like niggers very much, goofy. Is there any hope for me?

Dont listen to "Goofy" he is a commie apologist.

Hyuck, you know I really don't know. I think I might be part bloodhound and some Basset hound in me. But I think my son Maxie knows for sure. Sorry, gawrsh I feel stupid.
Gawrsh well you shouldn't be racist considering that I am a dawg, you should go to /pol/ if you want to get an answer for you because I really don't know user. Hyuck sorry.

I say there might some hope for you. Hyuck.

Gawrsh, are you sure about that? I served in WWII in the US military against the Nazis and during the 1950s and 1960s I was a good stay at home dad and I got a job raising my first son George and then my other son Maxie during the 1990s. I even tried to take him fishing. Nope, I am not a commie. Hyuck.

Gooby, would the world be abetter place if Germany won WWI?

Hyuck. Nope. Germany should have been partitioned and broken up. Gawrsh, I feel bad now.

I prefer Donald, you little untermensch

NO, THEN THERE WOULD BE NO WW2 AND HITLER TO KILL THOSE FUCKING KIKE NIGGERS. FUCKING NIGGER KIKES RUINED THE PERFECT WORLD OF TRUE AYRANS WE COULD HAVE HAD, THOSE FUCKING MARKIST JEW KIKE NIGGER FAGGOTS, THOSE JEWS JEWED EVERYTHING WITH THEIR HEBREW MITHOLOGY SINCE THE BEGINING OF TIME AND ROIND EVERYTHING, ROMANS SHOULD HAVE FINISHED OFF THE KIKES BEFORE THEY SPREAD THEIR HEBREW MITHOLOGY. I"M GONNA FUCKING GAS AND STEB THEM ALL, 1488 YOU FUCKING KIKE NIGGER LOVER.

Goofy can i have a hug?

yeah man me too

Gawrsh everyone, I am pretty tired right now and I need to get to bed now. :( But here you go.
>hugs both anons.

Hyuck.

bless you OP

Give me a hug goofy

Hey goofy, what do you think about the dutch in the 16th and 17th century?

>tfw we live in a timeline where someone on a Siamese cat herding forum giving their opinion of world history in character as Goofy is a step up in intellectual quality from the usual discourse that we see anywhere else

Now this is the quality content I come to Veeky Forums for.

Thank you Goofy :)

Can we keep this thread alive? I've never felt so blissful in my life before

yeah im gonna bump

Gooby come back!

Hyuck. I'm back everyone!
>hugs all the anons

Goofy, you're back! Also what did you think about the Imperial Court during the Heian Period in Japan?

Gawrsh, user I don't want to disappoint you but I don't know much about that period unfortunately. :( Shucks.
Hyuck.

Hyuck. You know its been a while since I read up on the Dutch Golden Age. I'm not an expert, after all, I am just your average joe working as a baby photographer at the store while my son Maxie is working as an economist or whatever he does these days as an adult married to Roxanne.

I have to read up on my Dutch history again. Unfortunately. Gawrsh :(

It's fine Goof, nobody knows everything. To me the court made a huge mistake in kicking out the nobles of the court in order to reduce the strain in their treasury and thus created a pseudo-court which evolved into the Shogunate a few centuries later which thrn making the emperor a powerless figurehead till to this day

We love you, Goofy.

Why did the French create the Saar protectorate, goofster?

Hello Goofy, any thoughts on the cultural syncretism that happened south of the Horn of Africa, what with Omani traders minglin with the local african population?

Hyuck. Gawrsh user.

Hyuck, well what I have read from the past I believe was in a way of getting back at the Germans and because I believe, and someone can correct if I am wrong, but I think it was part of an allied agreement to deal with Germany after the war.

Also, hyuck, I believe that the French wanted to eventually win over the population of the Saar and seek for eventually unification with France. Also for the resources as well. The Saar was rich with resources.

Gawrsh, those resources.

Goofy, do you think the Japs deserves a third nuke?

Hyuck, nope. Two was enough. They got the message that we have a new powerful weapon that can unleash incredible power and destruction that, a 3rd nuke wasn't necessary.

Do you think. Tiberius was justified with the Lex Sempronia Agraria

Is goofy meant to be a Negro?

I.e. Very docile in appearance, gap-toothed, a bit thick

No racist answers plz