GET ME OFF THIS ROLLER COASTER

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13956881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uh oh

>believing fake news

sigh are people going to get manipulated by the MSM again

Guys you know how you always post "OMG ITS CRASHED, WHY DIDN'T I SELL?"

Well this is it. It's your sign to sell before the dip. Don't post a pink wojak.

I just got paid Friday and ready to drop another pay cheque desu

Good fuck china. When they are ready to overthrow their shity government and rejoin the rest of the world I'll be glad to see them come back.

I'd rather hold through a dip than get manipulated by a bunch of kikes with their fake news. eat shit

>implying chinks will sell and not just stored on a wallet
Just think if you were a chink and your corrupted communist gov is trying to ban something that has the potential to make you rich in the future would you sell it or store it ?

Can't trust wsj. Fake news.

How do you widen it more than shutting down all Chinese exchanges?

SELL MORONS FFS

The chinks have no power anymore, shits priced in. PBOC is out of ammo, we are going $6000, sorry nocoiners.

Same shit, it's priced in, nobody cares. They'll put regulations in place and the chinks will be back. Whatevs.

Wow WSJ really wants to keep accumulating

its going down for a reason. dont be so dense.

it is the same woman journalist that published the fud articles that made everyone dip. fukin chink

I want off Mr. Bitcoin's wild ride.

Probably localbitcoin etc. but feedback loops are severed so there shouldn't be much if any fallout from this

>I sold, please sell too

HODLING 4 LYFE

jews at it again, fucking lying kikes

i sold $30 ago

LET THE BODIES HIT FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT FLOOR

LET THE BODIES HIT FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT FLOOR

LET THE BODIES HIT FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>he fell for ((mainstream media)) again
RIP my man

kek at this weak fud by the mainstream media

And the market is doing nothing. kek well done weak handed fag boy

You don't think it won't work? Poor child... when will you learn

>he sells during a bull run

It won't, this is nothing new and has been 100% priced in. Anybody who sold on this needs to buy back before it breaks through 4k and continues up.

This is new. Before we thought it was just exchanges that were closing temporarily.

because kikes and chinks told him to do so

Does anyone have any insight into this?
As in, why are China clamping down on crypto?
Is there a (((bigger))) picture?

>crypto is kill in chinkland until regulations are put in place

Simple. People are already understanding that it was all a massive overreaction anyway because the Chinese aren't as big a player in crypto as they thought.

Thanks, just sold 100k

they're communists

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Veeky Forums

>CHINA BANNING BITCOIN AGAIN

>THIS TIME IT'S REAL I SWEAR

Who gives a fuck about china. Stop dancing in their palms you fucking idiots.

>just hit 4k on bittrex
>eating through massive sell wall

HAHAHAHA fuck you dumb fudders

FYI China is not only targeting Crypto. They are limiting your ability to trade between fiat currencies in general.

This was always the move that made the most sense for China.

China is extremely protectionist concerning new technologies, almost all western websites are blocked in China, their market presence is given to government backed Chinese knock-offs instead. Banning western cryptocurrencies is a natural extension of that policy and if you doubt that China does not have the power to do that you don't know shit about China and how extensive their surveillance is. IF they'll ever have cryptocurrencies it'll be something that the party can manipulate/roll back at will.

China already has Alipay and other online payment solutions that are extremely commonly used, even beggars use them. That's like the convenience of a widely accepted bitcoin without the inconvenience of its volatility.

China is doing whatever it can to stop capital flight which is an extremely big issue for them, bitcoin's one of biggest selling points is that it enables this. It's directly at odds with CCP policy on this front.

Chinese investment markets are often extremely manipulated and are under direct CCP control, their entire housing market is a bubble that's currently being managed by the CCP, that's what their politicians and economists are used to, and the public does not have enough experience with managing their assets. The few times a panic happened in the Chinese stock market it sparked widespread dissent against CCP. Things like that are the biggest threat to CCP's existence, a housing market crash would probably wipe them out, and they know it. That's why they're trying to manage all capital within their borders.

I can see the Chinese state using crypto but they will NOT allow their citizens to access it.

Got the blockfolio btc @ 4k alert.
Here we goooooo!

>BTC moons to 4k

I am confused.

LOW IQ
O
W

I
Q

Like we've all been saying this was priced in.

Bitcoin has finally reached the stage of enlightenment. From now on, ANY news from China will cause it to moon.

The government wants to push down the price so they can get it cheaper.

Like I give a fuck

It's over. Buy now or buy at an ATH.

>monopolise BTC
>no one can use it so everyone lose interest and price plummet
>monopolist dump to recoup loss
>BTC in circulation and mooning again
>repeat infinitely

China btc volume less than 20%
Sell off dipped btc over 40% and it has returned to about -20% ath
All those who were going to sell in China have already sold

The dip was a gift
Good riddance to china

I still don't get why you people are investing huge amounts of money here at cryptocurrency. it has no fundamentals, and the price is solely driven by the psychological sentiment of the world. I'd stick to stocks and fx thank you.

ROFL
Chinks own the most btc fuck are you talking about 20% maybe in alt coins

this. don't they have lots of mining dcs in there?

SELL

You have no power here, jew.
The time of fiat is coming to an end, you are right to fear.

(((Wall Street journal)))

This is basically central banking and Keynesian economics propaganda

No different than Rachel Maddow

You're not going to get anything of value from this or any other main stream media besides getting a pulse on normie news

Hell yeah bro check the exchange volume for btc on chink exchanges this is going to be fun. All they do is mine bro

Goof fuck this ponzi chink miner scheme

>156 btc

Step up your FUD, niggerjew.

>bought £20k worth of bitcoin @ £4200 per coin

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

listen to me very carefully.

you're a fucking idiot, i know that's gonna be hard for you to understand or even comprehend why that's so, but take my word for it. you're a complete doughnut.

ur mum a ponzi scheme
everyone get a turn only if they find another guy to fuck her too

By priced in you mean essentially burned coins being priced in? What confuses me the most is this spectacle of combat over a shrinking pot of coins that will have to unwind when someone realizes they can cash out for more of something else.

I mean everybody already knew that China was cracking down on crypto in order to regulate it, and the price reflected that. A slight variation on the same news was never going to cause another sell off. People who dumped are retarded.

Wouldn't this just make Monero (XMR) sky-rocket?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Fucking pussy

That and Verge, DeepOnion kind of coins.

ahahoooly fuck aahahAAAAAAAAAAA AA A A AAAAAAAAAAAAAaahajaajaAJiAEaeaeadoooowowowowAHAHAH

Good news most chinese holders fucking sold most of their bag up to around 2800-3300 during the the Third Impact.

The crash is over now, no matter how they shill their panic we all know JOPMorgan brought many BTC as well as other institutional investors.

This shit is over. Up to 5k before December guys.

Only thing I hate is I only had 150 spare euro's for that 2800 dip.

Wtf all my coins are being pumped?

Waves is starting a pump.

AS IF I GIVE A FUCK

IM GOING DOWN WITH THIS BABY

CAPTAIN NEVER LEAVES

With full internet control you can do anything.

this is bullshit

BTC/CNY is still a competitive pairing
there is room to fall for sure

>bitcoin starts to recover
>WSJ releases yet another FUD article reiterating on shit we've known for weeks

Hmmm... could it be the jews?

Duh, it's always jews.
They are literally the guys that invented the concept of the scapegoat, no joke.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't hate the chinks though, next time they get Nankinged you should cheer.

Oh, Nanking is a lie, much like the holocaust, by the way.

I can't wait for the 30th of sep. Those faggot chinks have no self control, and should stay the absolute fuck away from any kind of market.

no effect, positive effect if any, traders have are already become immune to china ban news

I only had 60€

strawpoll.me/13956881

why does china want to ban btc?

That's cyberpunk as fuck chummer

good, when shitty governments amazing tech I gain more faith in it.

They are panicking about BTC killing their fiat currency, like all others governments.

How can they stop this? BTC is hard to moderate since its a cryptocurrency right? Can they disguise these purchases or investments as Digital Goods?

>FAKE NEWS makes entry-level plebs sell
>price drops a bit
>smart Veeky Forums investors buy low
>price moons
>profit
Why are you people even complaining?

They can't.
They aren't panicking for nothing, you know.
I'm pretty sure bitcoins' birth was the opening of a pandora's box, for good or good.

I hope so. It's making me rich!

What is a bubble for 500 Alex?

It'll crash one day. But not today.

Imagine a currency were a inflation is actually a good thing, were you can have as many alternatives that coexist as one anyway. It's a future were EVERYONE can eventually become "rich" to a point were we start evolving past the need to currency all together. U-fucking-topia. Crypto is the endgame currency before the next step in our evolution.

Space credits?

Likely wont even be necessary at that point, Depends on how our technology progresses.

i'm going to be selling and buying 4100/4000 wall all day. time to load up on fud

Newfag here.

Is it worth buying bitcoin if I don't have all day to look at graphs?

You should have bought at the dip newfriend. Keep watching because there is another dip coming because the Chinks are gonna stop trading BTC completely on the 30th of this month. Buy everything you can when this happens...