Maybe it's the wrong place to ask, but I figure I'll give it a try. Just got laid off and I have 25 bucks to my name...

Maybe it's the wrong place to ask, but I figure I'll give it a try. Just got laid off and I have 25 bucks to my name. Is there any way to turn that into 400 bucks for me to pay rent by next week?

allin on xvg.

thank me later

First of all, let me just say I appreciate the fact you're not begging for coins like a fucking faggot.

Secondly, next time you're employed you should accumulate a safety net of funds in your savings so in case you get laid off, fired, or injured you're not down to your last $25.

Making 400 bucks in a week with no job and no money is not easy. Your best bet is to ask friends, family, or a local church if you can do anything to earn some cash. Explain your situation and hope they can offer you a sidejob. You might need to clean out someone's garage, paint a fence, mow a dozen lawns, but you can easily pull together $75 a day if you try hard.

Or you know... just put on some knee pads.

Thank-you

Could you be more specific with your instructions? I'm a bit of a newfag on this side of Veeky Forums

Short of buying a water pistol and a can of black spray paint to rob a store?

No.

he means you should buy bitcoin, send it to bittrex, then buy XVG (Verge) with said bitcoin and hold it until it appreciates in value

pretty much this.
Keep trying to find work, watch out with your finances and do sidejobs

Is xvg something special or is it a fluke?

Shitcoin, getting shilled for no reason

Kek

Explain?

What this guy said.
If you're really desperate, try borrowing money from friends and family as well, maybe small amounts from numerous people. If they're good friends, they won't charge interest. Just do what you have to do to make them feel 100% confident that they will get their cash back. If they're not game, then consider offering an interest payment, but only if you're 100% confident that you can actually pay up.

But also work like a motherfucker to try to make money of your own

Gonna have to buy Blackmoon my man

Dunno what that is

>Just got laid off and I have 25 bucks to my name.

Might as well just end it now

Buy a knife and start robbing people

this is probably the best bet

buy a knife and rob people, once you've got enough money look into buying a gun and robbing people more efficiently

Yeah

Edgy

Super edgy

Use that $25 to get a job. Write your landlord once you get hired.

suck 40 cocks for $10 a pop
40/7=~5,7 cocks per day
chop chop

Hilarious

Call 211 desu if you're in the United States.

invest $20 in some knee pads and do 42 cocks

Cool

buy a large box of condoms and lube.
craigslist
profit

can you open your mouth without showing any teeth?