Segwit2x

>Upcoming Hard fork in November, making blocks double as big
>Currently ~95% miner approval for 2x: coin.dance/blocks
>BUT 90% of Nodes are running BitcoinCore
>Node operators claim "they are bitcoin" but literally do nothing more than propagating the chain

If 5% of miners stay on the non-2x chain then there will be 3.33 hr/blocks for 280 days until difficulty readjustment kick in. Let's pretend the chain survives this mess, just for fun. A single retarget never changes the target by more than a factor of 4 to prevent large changes in difficulty: en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Target . So the diff readjustment they will get is 1.2 blocks every hour for 70 days after adjustment, this would still make the coin unusable.

It will take over a Year until the non-2x chain becomes usable again. BTC will then be officially on the Segwit2x chain and Corecucks get their own fork with a possible new POW to piss of the miners. Also the core node fags can keep on running their fag nodes and be happy.

Still I would like to hear some opinions about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

nob2x.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=HTzfJnnzOnA&t=19m0s
blog.bitpay.com/segwit2x/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you fags just lose your money already

BCH flippening

you have my attention, user.
Will MGTI make the switch?

Segwit 2x is dead on arrival

>OP doesnt know how to do its research
>Fork already cancelled.
>OP is a homo.

This. Only dumb new fags are worried.

95% miner support + 95% of all payment proceccors are supporting it including bitpay.

Maybe help me with may research? Hows that dead on arrival?

If we're talking about the price, literally only thing that matters is what the big exchanges support. Normies are buying and do not know or care about forks.

there is no 95% mining support. signalling means nothing

there is no payment processor support

nob2x.org/

Nodes do not just ''propagate the blockchain'' nodes literally define the rules of the network.

S2X is a shitshow and here is why, I've set the video to play at the right time for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTzfJnnzOnA&t=19m0s

The fuck is all this nerd talk? Is the price going to double or what?

Stay poor anons

The conclusion is so obvious and you are not ready for the cashening

Your hardfork is irrelevant. Miners are already droping from the "NYA".
BTC holders will continue getting rich, shitcoin holders will continue getting poor. Sorry for your loss.

crash and then BCH flip?

>Miners are already droping from the "NYA".
Were? Show me one big miner dropping out

>there is no payment processor support
Fucking everyone including BitPay? blog.bitpay.com/segwit2x/

no please not again, shit I hate this mess i dont dont want another bitcoin holly fuckin shit

fuck you. cash out now you filthy casual

>Corecucks
if you want to suck off a few chinks be my guest, but do your own research instead of letting the chinese place ideas in your head and have you gobble them up wihout thinking for yourself. the only way bitcoin stays relevent in the future is if real developers keep working on it, and now a few sockpuppet amateurs in the pocket of miners and pboc, which of course is exactly what incumbants want to have happen, and why you see huge amount of obvious (to us, maybe not the chinese) shilling and sockpuppeting.

bitcoin is not a miner's currency, its a user's currency, and the miners are the janitors of the blockchain that get rewarded when they produce valid blocks. and the users pick the longest valid chain. 2x does not produce valid blocks, and therefore is not a valid chain of bitcoin. it's as simple as that. if nobody wants to buy their forked coins, theyre throwing money away for nothing, and who really wants to buy chink coin when china is literally going to be making rules and regulations on mining very soon. the timing of chinkies throwing their toys around right as 2x keept losing support is not a coincidence.

do some research or sell your shit and get out. bitcoin already has enough dangerously misinformed people like you.

the only "flip" if it does happen will be from bitcoin to ethereum, which i doubt. but theres no way a DOA alt like bch "flips" with anything. theyve already decided to become an alt, so whatever happens to bch now is irrelevant to bitcoin. its like people thinking litecoin is going to win if bitcoin dies.

Core is a shit company that wants to privatize bitcoin.

Most people don't understand how serious the situation is.

Nodes mean and do nothing without miners. If no miners jump ship the old chain will be unusable and die. That's a certainty.

People will be forced to switch to either 2X or a new Core fork with a different hashing algorithm.

It will be a huge mess. If 2X is not canceled you can probably buy in the triple digits soon.

You are the only one misinforming people.
Miners are not janitors. Miners are the engine of the network.

Without miners there are no new blocks. Without new blocks all you got is a dead chain. Have fun with your dead valid chain while everyone will switch to working alternatives.