BTC at $4k again

We told you weak handed faggots to hold.
Come on lads, speak up, which weak handed faggot didn't listen and fell for the FUD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bcnWysA9gxo?t=53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sold at 4.5k and bought at 3.2k. You are the pussy faggot here.

second that, OP is pussy faggot

sold some portion at 4.4k and bought back at 3.5k still averaging at around 2.2k atm

Mfw Sold High bought low

i sold once and immediately regretted it
i sold a second time and immediately regretted it
without those failures i wouldn't have the iron hands i now possess
i am
NEVER
E
V
E
R
selling again

Sold 4.6 bought 3.5
Just sold again at 4

Why im not surprised the billionares here sold the exact top and bought the exact bottom. Ofcourse they did.

Pussy faggot

youtu.be/bcnWysA9gxo?t=53

i sold at 4k
maybe im wrong, who knows
but its silly to think btc will skyrocket to 5k when it was 3.5k just a day ago and 3k last week

my friend just told me it was bearish and when i saw the candles i opted to sell some of my coins since the nearest support was at 3.5k

This fuck bitcoin

hahaahahah eat shit you salty kike subhuman

>applying logic to crypto

So it was totally reasonable for it to fall 2k in a few days on gook FUD that is no longer relevant but unreasonable to think it will now bounce back just as quick, even though so far the price is tracking to do just that?

This game isn't for you.

Hear hear.

It's cute seeing newfags successfully time the market on their first try and think they're hot shit.
They have no idea what they're in for.

lmao

You sound like you LITERALLY only got into bitcoin last week.
Protip: bitcoin was 5k a little over two week ago.

>bearish

wtf how?

Is it reasonable we have another small dip while the China exchange FUD unravels until the end of the Month. If technically Chinks have the potential to sell off.

Or do you think it will go straight ahead. I bought the dip at 3.5 - 3.7 and can't decide if i should buy in now or wait.

Im tempted to buy, since in the long run 100-200$ won't matter. I'm planning to hold long term. I could have bought back in 2013 for 250 but i wanted to trade meme stocks instead.

it's going down now pretty quickly. I don't think we are totally out of the woods yet. wouldn't be surprised to see it back at 3.5-3.6k for a little while.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nice prediction cuck
Back at 4k

Under 4k now and the chink exchange prices are drastically lower than western exchanges.

My spidey sense is tingling, I sold.

its been literally 5 minutes you retard lol

wasn't a prediction either, just said "wouldn't be surprised"

learn to read retard

WE FUCKING CRASHING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>bitcoin was 5k a little over two week ago
yeah and week ago this board was shitting pants that crypto is dead
its not going 5k through all resistance without retesting lower levels and during that it might as well go sub-3k levels

AAAAA ITS GOING UP AGAIN MY SHOOORT.

>shorting something this unstable
wait until Sept 30 and then decide if its shortable or not retard

Don't worry man, i'm just kidding ;)