Stocksissy here, desperately want to be a coinfag

I keep reading about terrible experiences with Coinbase. What exchanges do you guys use? Bitstamp? Kraken? What do you use, and what is the most reliable exchange in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13956881
youtube.com/watch?v=e__1KU7lg-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gemini. Get verified now. Do it now.

shoo shoo shill. Tell me why I should please, I hadn't considered Gemini yet

I made a Coinbase account while my dick was hard last night but I haven't linked a card or account yet. Should I just close that account? I'm reading horrifying stories about verification and support problems with them.

Respond to this thread or your mom will die in her sleep.

Calm down, stay in the stocks and forget being a coinfag. This digital tulip fad ain't gonna last long.

>T. i just panic sold at the dip and now hate crypto
weakhand fags... never change.

Poll

strawpoll.me/13956881

is it normal for giftcard-to-BTC exchangers to take a 4-60% cut or am I getting scammed ?

they take a % i find sort of high, they keep asking tons of infos to update your profile to a higher level, but the rare moments i made business with them they were ok.

What do you use regularly? What's your view on Bittrex and Gemini? Thanks in advance

Paxful

Buy BTC/ETH on coinbase, transfer to bittrex for alts, transfer back to coinbase to cash out.

What is pic related based off of again?? I have the reference on the tip of my tongue but can't remember it and it's killing me

scrubs

oh fuck that's right
haven't watched scrubs in YEARS goddamn

I keep seeing this image from the show 'scrubs' posted. Can someone explain that scene and why it memed? I can't be arsed to watch that shit obviously.

test

youtube.com/watch?v=e__1KU7lg-4
his brother died and the entire episode was him spending the day with his brother going through his day
the full episode makes the scene itself alot heavier than it already is

much obliged

can anyone give me an evaluation?

if you watch one episode, watch that one. it's standalone, but it looks like it's been spoiled for you

Use tether, it requires a shitload of work to get setup and verification but once you're all set its easy to transfer in and out money

gemini is good, coinbase locked my account after 3 exchanges, no reason and no response. luckily i transferred everything go my ledgrr before i was locked