Will there ever be a movie about the conquest?

This was one of the most amazing things to happen in history, why are there no movies about it? best I could find was this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YaPLzJYNitA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zSEd7WsOuv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1492 is the year subhumans entered America and started replacing superior beings.

Would have to be long like the lord of the rings trio

>This was one of the most amazing things to happen in history, why are there no movies about it? best I could find was this:
Because it's one of the most fucked up things to happen in history and in an era that's as anti-imperialism as possible it's hard to root for the Spaniards.
>inb4 muh glorious conquest
You could make a movie about the Spartans in the '300' because it's a few hundred people against an invading imperialistic force that they fend off through their own strength, blood and wits but most of the Aztecs were wiped out through diseases and where shit like this

>At this time, when everyone was enjoying the celebration, when everyone was already dancing, when everyone was already singing, when song was linked to song and the songs roared like waves, in that precise moment the Spaniards determined to kill people. They came into the patio, armed for battle.
>They entered the Sacred Patio to kill people. They came on foot, carrying swords and wooden and metal shields. Immediately, they surrounded those who danced, then rushed to the place where the drums were played. They attacked the man who was drumming and cut off both his arms. Then they cut off his head [with such a force] that it flew off, falling far away.
>At that moment, they then attacked all the people, stabbing them, spearing them, wounding them with their swords. They struck some from behind, who fell instantly to the ground with their entrails hanging out [of their bodies]. They cut off the heads of some and smashed the heads of others into little pieces.
>They struck others in the shoulders and tore their arms from their bodies. They struck some in the thighs and some in the calves. They slashed others in the abdomen and their entrails fell to the earth. There were some who even ran in vain, but their bowels spilled as they ran; they seemed to get their feet entangled with their own entrails. Eager to flee, they found nowhere to go

regularly happened.

>Superior race
>Gets wiped out by bunch of Spanish faggots

It would be pretty amazing to see , just make it a tragedy so SJWs don't get triggered

>only my SJW boogeyman would dislike it if it's shown in a positive POV

There is literally a Spanish series about it. It is starting right now if you want to follow it
youtu.be/zSEd7WsOuv4

I never said it was a good thing

that was noche triste idiot that was exceptional

That's pretty tame compared to what the Aztec Empire was up to

>in an era that's as anti-imperialism as possible it's hard to root for the Spaniards

yeah, doesn't he know imperialism is only cool if you're brown and enslaving/butchering/sacrificing other brown people

Are YOU prepared to see the truth and watch Tenochtitlan be conquered by an army composed 90% of indians?

Whataboutism.

>the pinacle of eurangutan superiority are pigs
Amerindian superity remains unrefuted. Try again.

Hardly; I think the point the other posters were making is that the brutal elements of amerindian culture would somewhat balance the nature of the story

Actually not. How isn't a bunch of subhumans with a lower development rate replacing superior beings, a tragedy?

Are you actually autistic? This shit happened 500 years ago, fucking get over it already.

It would be cool to see some of the battles, where the spaniards fight in close ranks against hordes of indians with allies on their wings going at it. Otumba would be fucking insane. Plus it'd be cool to see them dissasembling all of their boats and stuff and carrying them across the mountains to use on the lake.

I just made an observation about it being a tragedy. How am I wrong?

you seem to think it's uniquely or especially tragic. it's really not

>and also tens of thousands of other mesoamericans