BAT i bought at 6450

Because Veeky Forums shilled this shit to the limit.
You fucking niggers

sell at news fag

Mercury hasnt come out yet. Do you just do zero research and buy whatever is shilled? HODL

>buying coins above 30 million market cap that aren't BTC or ETH

when will they learn

is that a question you retard?
i buy whats shilled the most, obviously
ans, neo, omg, this shit

Haha who hasnt sold at 65sats + ? ppl are so dumb.

You're the retard for not doing your own research

Hahaha mercury was already priced in. Enjoy the bags

How could mercury be priced in do you even know what it is? Advertisers will have to start buying bat to pay for their ads

>I bought high and this is someone else's fault

glad I sold at 6300

thanks baby

ITS MOONING GUYS I LOVE YOU AGAIN

Fuck off. Go buy some disgusting pajeet coin like SWT or some shit, or stop complaining. This is gonna be a bumpy fucking ride, but hold and you'll be ok.

Just a little food for thought, by the way. Why the fuck would Brave make 1 BAT = LESS than $1? It wouldn't make sense. Even $1 seems sort of stupid. 1 BAT = $10 sounds more legitimate to me. Spend $10, give viewers little bits of BAT, rather than 1 whole BAT per ad.

This. Buying Bat at this price is like buying eth at $10, but you have to be patient.

Deluded batmen. Youll be lucky if it hits .50

One think you guys fail to realize is that in this landscape, $1 is the ABSOLUTE top, since that puts it at about $1B mcap. Yes, in a year or more it might be much more, but there is plenty, plenty of time for that. So if by some miracle it hits $1, sell that shit.

Off of what valuation? Brave seems to have created a niche for itself, with more to come in the future. I'm really confused as to how this wouldn't be possible. You're telling me that the creators of the Brave token aren't going to use this opportunity to reward their "shareholders" and boost their reputation on returns of promises further?

OmiseGO, Neo and IOTA are ll ove 1billion and literally don't even have a working product yet.

Bat reaching 5-10billion is more feasible than any other coin I can think of.

None of those should be worth $1b either, in a sane world these coins would start at maybe $5-$10m valuation max and shooting for $1b should be the long-term goal.

No one cares what things you think should be. Just what they are. Stay poor faggot.

It's not what I think it should be it is reality on the ground, these are not billion dollar companies when you examine number of employees, quarterly revenue, infrastructure and assets, business partners...it won't sustain itself in the long term, make money along the way sure but don't park your life savings in it.

Hey analdownsyndrome. Question.

How many people worked at google when it came to fruition?

>Can't understand the concept of growth

This is what nocoiners look like. This is what baby boomers and entitled trustfund babies look like. They have NO CONCEPT of growth. They CANNOT UNDERSTAND it.

lol
get on the ark you fucking homosexual sinner and repent hard for your sins.

Thanks for falling for the bait and buying my bags

just hold, it was clearly pumped but this is not likely to be the last time. only those patient enough to collect or trade daily make real profits