Fuck coinbase/GDAX and other jews

What's the point of crypto if I am supposed to give every exchange the picture of my dick, passport and the size of my anus? What the fuck is this supposed to be? I have less problems making an actual bank account.

Is there some exchange where I can buy/sell BTC/ETH with fiat without giving the jews the size of my dick and whether I am cut or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

tether.to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's gov regulation bud. Keeps terrorists and money launderers from using it, with the minor side effect of unmasking everyone else who doesn't want to meet a stranger in a coffee shop with an envelope full of cash.

Bittrex didn't require so much verification, but now it seems you can't deposit USD anymore.

As far as you're not intending to use cryptos for illegal purposes you shouldn't care too much to give them your ID.

I think its stop charge backs and fraud senpai

Localbitcoins?

Bitcoin.info wallet

Blockchain.info wallet, brainfart

I won't be using it for illegal shit, should I still use this?

There's issues with the legality of bitcoin in countries.

Bitcoiners get butthurt at being called criminals when only probably 1% of coinbase users are paying their taxes, technically that makes you a criminal.

you can buy btc withing the wallet? so they support paypal/cc?

Nothing to hide nothing to fear right? You kys

Does Gdax ask for photo ID?

If you live in China its already illegal.

I didn't need to send them the size of my anus as it's the same diameter as my dick, but I do see your point, OP. Rather intrusive. Same for buying gold and silver.
The idea that these muzzies striking the country (Bongistan, here) are using bullion and cryptocurrency, and that these measures will stop them buying pressure cookers, hair dye (or whatever) and renting vans is fucking bullshit. The guy who did that shit on the underground the other day was an 18 year old foster kid who used a builder's bucket in an Aldi bag--you think that fucker's using gold bullion and BTC to get that shit?!

At least you don't live in Canada. Banks here don't live bitcoin and if they see any transfers on your account or credit card they freeze/close it. Have to get an anal exam from a credit union to be able to transfer bitcoins, can't wait to have to wait for a month for processing and transfers to finally be able to get any.

That too. But there would still be wild west MtGox type exchanges based in first world countries if the laws didn't prohibit them.

What other exchange should we use? Bittrex, Gemini, bitstamp? Someone pill us on exchanges please

All require ID. I think Bittrex has suspended fiat transactions.

localbitcoin moron

Not sure about PayPal, they might support it, but yeah you buy btc within the wallet. I personally used a debit card to buy it.

I don't mind ID verification, not happy about it but w/e.
I'm more concerned with which exchange has the best reliability/customer support. I'm trying to get in on crypto with 1 coin before it hits 4.5, but no one can give me a good answer about exchanges.
Coinbase has shit support apparently. What do u recommend?

Oppressive regimes love guys like you. You'll be able to get a job as a member of the secret police and put your lack of scruples to good use.

sheeet that great. they dont ask for id?

Oh fuck off

The point is to work for your crypto. You can own millions of untaxable money if you work and get paid in BTC.

Lol on bittrex I had to send a photo of my face and id to withdrawal more than like 100 dollars every 24 hours.

LocalBitcoins only.

Funny, I w/d like 1k$ the day I signed up.

Just use coinbase faggot.

if you are in US, use Gemini.

After that send to your own wallet and you do anything you damn well want to

tether.to/

I've had good experiences with Gemini

What about Kraken? It seems not to need an ID with decent limits (2000$ a day, 10000$ a month)?

to make you pay your taxes

The point is to literally report you to the police.

Buy btc
trade for monero
Problem solved brainlet

BUMP

the shutting done of this crypto game has already begun.

goverments start claiming protection from terrorism and drug money laudering its over

walls are closing in, probaly not worth it ?

Wire transfer only (for US atleast) and kraken is a shit exchange

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

faggot detected

Nope, just name + email as far as I remember.

Welcome to the world of 2A enthusiasts.

>The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>Except for when it is, because guns are scary.

It's because how easy crypto is for crime and the lack of regulations, no one wants to get in criminal trouble.

Bitquick.co for buying anonymously. You deposit cash into someone's bank account and then the coins are released from escrow. You just give them an email. If you want to sell you still have to give them your name and bank account though.

more like KEKBASE

imirite ?

Hahah Jew detected

Our government funds terrorists and is by definition a money laundering org

>not claiming to be some guy who threw away millions in Bitcoin by accident when you have them stored offline

How would they even know if you're using it for illegal shit? Like if you transfer it to a different wallet, pay, then transfer back?

Feds n everyone make it sound bad when meeting a stranger with an envelope full of cash. Damn Jews.

I hate people like you. Please sell all your crypto immediately

buy using paypal
no id
getcrypto.club

I've never had any issue, personally.

I don't like people like u either
Plz go and stay go
Faggot