Advice Thread?

What the best educations for getting rich according to you?

Dont have to answer this but what do you work with?
And what did/do you study/studied?

be born to rich parents

Right now, cs is the best degree to get

Sounds reasonable

There isn't one thing that you can study that will make you rich. You become rich by taking risks, which no one can really teach you which ones you should take, that's up to you. If you want to be upper middle class cs isn't a bad degree. If you don't like coding I don't recommend it though, it's not for everyone.

Artificial Intelligence
Robotics

Literally this, making 6 figures a year straight out of college, sitting comfy as fuck

>exit 142
>broome rd

>education
>getting rich

So I should study whatever Im intrested in and take risks by for example invest in stocks and bonds or starting my own company?

I've got my first ever interview tomorrow as a shop assistant (shitty I know) how do I make sure I get it? I really need this to get my life started

In murrica engineering degrees have highest drop out rates because people go there for a better salary, while not interested at subjects or coding for example at all. So they end up in debt. In europe there is no such problem the college is not as dangerous as there is no chance you end up in big debt without a degree

Nope you become rich by betting on uncertainty, the difference between the two is that risk can be calculated. That's how we have billionaires.

Seriously do not study whatever you're interested in, if your goal is to get rich anyway. Research what pays well then work your ass of studying it. Doesn't matter what (at least make sure it will be needed in the future), and don't tell yourself excuses you can do it through sheer grit. Of course it isn't easy but it's possible.

Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work. - H. L. Hunt

As for degrees, don't really know, but some general courses and disciplines you will want are any classes that teach economics, discrete mathematics, and logic. These will help you to think properly so you can make wise financial decisions.

Where I live the highest paying jobs are:
-CEOs withing finance, banking and insurance.
-Stock brokers
-Doctors
-CEO/manager withing economics or science development
-Pilots
-Lawyers etc

But non of these jobs show any higher demand in the future according to forecasts in my area.

Lets say im interested in ecnomics and finance, should i go for it? This decision is up to me but I want to hear your oppinion.

I like science in economics more right now, it gives you a very strong math background you can use to get masters degrees in Finance/Analytics being a Data Scientist is hot right now, if you really like money or banking Finance is a must. Economics is also good to break into government. Finance Its only a 9 months masters at some places.

is crypto the future, could i bet everything i have in the right coins and be a multi millionaire in 5 years

>6 figure salary starting
Maybe in SF. Where did you get that number? The average starting CS salary is like 60k a year

>Lets say im interested in ecnomics and finance, should i go for it? This decision is up to me but I want to hear your oppinion.
What do you want in your career? If you think that you are going to sit on the board of some Hedge Fund or PE firm, it will most likely not happen. Does not matter how good you are at your job, that just isn't how they select leadership. However, if you are fine with being middle management, you can get a very well paying career. Main negative with finance is the hours (50 hours minimum).

My first thought was to get and educations within economics and maybe business and then maybe add a course in finance. This way I could maybe get a decent jobb but also use my knowledge for my own good as well.

Thanks for your answers/advice!

>My first thought was to get and educations within economics and maybe business and then maybe add a course in finance. This way I could maybe get a decent jobb but also use my knowledge for my own good as well.
Your degree does not matter that much.

During the interview stress that you will be an asset to the company and that you are willing to work hard and diligently for the experience, you could also do what I did when I was trying to get a job keeping inventory for aviation repair parts at an airport and tell the boss you are willing to wait outside a full day to show you were dedicated. I stayed overnight but I was offered the job the next day.

>and tell the boss you are willing to wait outside a full day to show you were dedicated
you have to eat ALL the eggs