Rapefugees of the Bronze Age

Rapefugees of the Bronze Age

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/forum/threads/33886-Racism-and-Propaganda-at-Eupedia-Angela
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_F-M89
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Belgians, Brits and Spaniards having more R1b than French

Maciamo's wetdream too bad for him, actual studies BTFO this little mongrel long ago

why are wh*Tes so obsessed with haplogroups?

low iq?

You've posted J2 maps hypocrite

to prove that haplogroups mean nothing
what did the wh*Te subhuman mean by this?

what's up with that guy? he posts a lot of valid information and makes some interesting observations and factual statements
but he does seem to have some strange ideas too

he's biased, everything must fit his "germano-celtic" narrative with emphasis on "germanic".
angela on the other hand is butthurt 24/7 and chimps out over everything. dumb acne-ridden fatty terrone shitalian whore.

eupedia is a pretty shitty place to be in.

>with emphasis on "germanic"
Isn't Maciamo a Walloon?

that doesn't stop him from throwing "germanic" everywhere.

A lot of what he puts out is good, but he also has a serious problem which is that he often presents largely unsubstantiated theories as fact and pumps out a tonne of maps that make his theories easy to spread despite often being wrong.

To understand Maciamo you need to know Louis-Ferdinand Céline first, he was a traitor who collaborated with the Germans during WW2 and sucked ball-deep the Nazis while hating (Southern) French, his wet dream was that Nothern France(above the Loire) would be annexed by Germany. When the Germans lost he fled to Scandinavia like a coward, he later returned to France and wrote dozen of books about how shit is France.

French """""""""Nationalists""""""""" all follow Celine's doctrine which mean that they love Germans, despise French, and hate Slavs, Jews, and South Euros.

Pic relate is Céline by the way, he unironically considered himself as a Nordic while considering Southern French as negroid mutts

I don't read Eupedia forums much but that Italian whore Angela deletes and edits posts which aren't pro-MENA. She has a deep hatred for anything steppe and tries to portray anyone who disagrees as Neo-Nazis.

Still me

The fact that he follows Celine's doctrine explain his bullshit about the Germans being the "True Celts", and the Romans being a part of the "True Celts"(read Germans) too

Maciamo is an absolute hack that ignores history to fit his retarded agendas.

fixed the image

Which is worse, E*pedia or The Apr*city?

I vote The Apr*city since it has more Turkic niggers, especially that wewuzzing Kipchak Hakan faggot.

Isn't theapricity a neo-nazi website?

I would sitll go with Eupedia since it has that terrone whore Angela.

And btw. She has many beta-orbiters that tolerate her idiotic behaviour. Fucking cunts.
eupedia.com/forum/threads/33886-Racism-and-Propaganda-at-Eupedia-Angela

Can someone explain me what exactly is haplogroup, I am too much of a brainlet to understand the wikipedia

Eupedia

She's hot as fuck tho

A genetic last name inherited from father to son without exception.

You can be from England and have an Italian last name. That wouldn't make you Italian though since you could be 99.9% English genetically.

Proof?

Post a photo, then

She probably fucks Black and Arab guys only.
She's always saying that ancient Middle Eastern men had sex with European women to create Northern Europeans.

And at the same time she bashes other posters for "racism". Dumb slut.

>t. I-ceman p-I-sant

A-r1-ans were more like the British in the New World.

They conquered, enforced culture, and eventually made the G, I, J, E3b peoples die off from diseases.

It's really fascinating how the R1 peoples repeated this tactic in the New World thousands of years later...

>3526429
>3526451
>3526482
>3526502
sometimes I think it's his english, which although perfect sometimes displays evidence of native influence (in terms of the idioms and whatnot that he uses)
for example, he once mentioned that 30% of the british gene pool *could* *potentially* be of 'roman origin' *mathematically speaking*, which implies descent from latin inhabitants of central italy - what he actually meant was roman-era migration from across the empire, including more ethnically-similar tribes in gaul and germania, a much more likely and defensible position

he does seem to read an awful lot into certain things though
at least he stipulates that much of what he says is 'theory'

the forum is pretty cancerous in its arrogance though

>at least he stipulates that much of what he says is 'theory'

Nope

here you go, this explains everything

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_F-M89

There is some truth to that though

Celts originated in Southern Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Italics were closely related to them, migrating into Italy from above the Alps in the late Bronze Age

>Celts
>migrating into Italy from above the Alps in the late Bronze Age

Nice delusion

GAULISH tribes migrated in Northern Italy from France led by Bellovesos.

>Seven Gaulish tribes that according to Livy settled in Cisalpine Gaul around 600 BC. Led by Bellovesus, they defeated the Etruscans at the Ticino, settled in Insubria and founded the city of Mediolanum, the modern Milan.[17]

>Aedui
>Ambarri
>Arverni
>Aulerci
>Bituriges - ruling tribe of the time
>Carnutes - my ancestors :)
>Salyes

Gauls were Celts asshat.

>Gauls WERE
ARE*

>Celts asshat.

Celts now include Brythons and Gaels so i rather be called Gauls or Galatians.

Galatians were Celts.

Point me to an example of the surviving modern Gaulish culture.

>Galatians were Celts.

Galatian is the Greek word for Gauls

French are still called Galatians in Greek

>Celts
No

>Point me to an example of the surviving modern Gaulish culture.

Several Celtic Pagan feasts, Celtic food like the Cervoise and the fried boar, hundred of Gaulish words in our language, and above all OUR BLOOD

>fried boar
k

By blood i obviously meant R1blood-brothers

>Not eating the meat of freshly hunted boar

Pleb

>She probably fucks Black and Arab guys only
Then i'm sure she is ugly as fuck

>majority of Euros are descended genetically mostly from Neolithic farmers
>LARP as steppeniggers anyways
Why do Euros and Autism Americans do this?

They didn't have cool battle axes

a-R1-ans dominate Western and Eastern Europe

I-carriers only dominate in the Balkans and Northern Europe

average central-north european has more steppe admixture than farmer

Apricity is basically just /int/ with namefags, losers arguing with one another over who is more white. 90% of that board are insults and memes.
Eupedia is just pure autism.

>implying Y-dna tells you anything about the majority of your genetic background instead of just telling you about patrilineal descent

Farmers were boring, they couldn't even ride a fucking horse or drink milk...

Still minority IE though

patrilinear descent is the only thing that matters in Indo-European Culture

and they have less WHG than Farmer

Steppe is the biggest component

neither are that bad, apricity actually could be kind of funny at times. probably apricity though since their site sucked dick last time i went there.

Indo-Europeans were patriarchal, so a real Indo-European cares only about y-DNA, not about feminine mtDNA or faggy aDNA.

>vast majority of your and everyone elses DNA is faggy

>Isn't theapricity a neo-nazi website?
it's full of retarded people talking about race but that doesn't make it neo-nazi

I hate 100% of anthroboards because they all feature that fat fucking gypsy living in Austria who shits up every forum.

Indoniggers rode ponies , farmers built Stonehenge which spawned hundreds of documentaries, surely not boring

I guess an American nigger thats patrilineally R1 is genetically the same as the Pope. This is what you're saying, am I correct?

If any a-r1-ans betray his race he and his mongrels lost their a-r1-aness and should be killed

Yes, what are you, retarded or something?

>a-r1-ans literally betrayed their race for farmer pussy
user by your logic all Euros should be killed, not to mention a good portion of South Asia and Iran

Race mixing with other caucasoid as long as they aren't brown is okay.

aprishitty is more autistic

>unironically uses the word caucasoid
Opinion discarded

>getting triggered by a mere word
Sounds fishy

If a physicist used the word Aether I'd ignore them as well user

>comparing alchemic BS with a scientific word

Pic related is from "Principles of Population Genetics"

Feel free to tell geneticists how wrong/dumb they are

>people are mad for the reason eupedia isn't a carbon copy of the apricity

I'm honestly surprised

Both of you should immediately kill yourselves

The pope is from Argentina so yeah pretty much identical to a nigger.

delete your Veeky Forums account

>farmers built Stonehenge
boring unless you are a britbong
horses and chariots are more cool anyway

>stonehenge is boring
yet another american who thinks everything has to be 1km tall, weigh 1,000 tonnes or be covered in flashing lights to be of interest

Lmao i love that guy, hilarious cunt