Back on the BATmobil to the moon

Back on the BATmobil to the moon

when should i buy in?

End of the week maybe. Make sure you have pink wojaks ready as well, so you can continue with the regular poor timing/greif regime.

I don't know why people think this coin will exceed now in comparison to other better options. its still around an ATH and has nothing really special about it.

>tfw watched it dip to 5800 and didn't buy

Stay poor. Mercury is about to be released.

yes buy a shitcoinat an ATH. Great thinking here.

What in the fuck are you talking about? Seriously, what the fuck are you saying? The ATH for like 2 months is .30 USD in the first place. Secondly, we're literally about to ride the wave for Mercury. You're a worthless fucking retard. Kill yourself.

just loaded up, I expect we'll see 12-14k for mercury, 10k worst case scenario. remember BAT is the only legit coin in this entire sphere

This. What the fuck are you talking about? ATH was above 30c, and I'd imagine most people holding right now bought it cheaper than it is now. Mercury hasn't even officially been announced and we are already seeing it increase.

you retards, look at dollar value?? I am talking about bitcoin value, which is what all real investors look at. It is near its ATH. You BAT holders are so deluded.

oh and its not an increase if it falls 5 seconds later.

Wont even hit 8k. Dumb shills

You're looking at the BTC value, which doesn't actually make any sense, on Bittrex... and we're retarded. LMFAO. Please end your life.

Whale's pajeet army coming from the woodwork. Please sirs, no buy BATspers if not on yobit how can trust?????

You do realise THAT everybody who takes this serious is trying to increase BTC through shitcoins. Now you and your mate are shilling the shitiest of shitcoins, when it is near an ATH and when it has no real reason to increase past that ATH.
I can't believe I have to explain this to you, maybe lurk more before you lose all your money in this.

>no reason
Yeah, sure. A working product isn't a reason.

Here's a little piece of knowledge for your tiny fucking stupid retarded brain, my friend!

coins released on bittrex use the 1:1 BTC / Alt pair on release. The price dropped from ATH because the price was fucking 1:1 ratio. You have fucking down syndrome.

BTC is a shitcoin and that tactic is old fucking news faggot, you aren't any type of fucking genius. In fact, last week you were probably a fucking nocoiner. What fucking reason do ANY OF THE SHITCOINS pass their ATH? Can you fucking tell me? CAN YOU? NO. YOU CANT. BECAUSE YOURE A WORTHLESS FUCKING RETARDED BABY BRAIN FUCK. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE. YOU'RE FIRED. I'LL SEND YOUR WIFE HOME AFTER I FINISH FUCKING HER IN YOUR CUBICLE.

a working product that was factored into the price ages ago... anything thing else to shill?
I am actually interested how your minds work.

I bet at least half the retards FUDing BAT are holding either SIGT or DGB or both

WTF are you talking about? it hit its ATH on the first of this month. not when it was released and guess what... it is close to that again. other Alts moon because of either, a pump in dump, a rumor, general sentiment or a number of other things none of which BAT has. you just scream and do your autist shit and think this is a reason for BAT to moon?? dude what is wrong with you. You obviously live at home still and probably in the basement where this behavior is warranted.

if you want to get them back then run assaults on iota, and neo and whatever worthless garbage these chinks are peddling.

Are you guys ready for mercury to come out to show the world the giant scam the brave team is doing?

Once you move your bat into brave, it can no longer be withdrawn to an exchange to sell. The brave team will take a commission of all bat you earn through ads or send to content creators like they do now with btc.

Bat is made to make the brave team rich by getting a cut of all ads users watch and website owners pay for.

Tell me, does Firefox block and inject their own ads to give money to Mozilla? Brave team will get sued out the ass for these scummy tactics

Obvious FUD, Regardless brave will moon

The first two points are from their official website, maybe you should read about what you invest in. You are stupid if you think website owners want their ads replaced with ones brave give you and brave takes the profit. Look up news articles about this

So retrds move BAT to brave.

Less of it is available to sell on exchange. More scarce. Price goes up.

Sweet

Isnt MERCURY a COMPETETOR to BAT ?????

thus BAT should lose value ???

>he didn't buy at $0.17
You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

decent buy orders

Mercury is a launch phase for BAT, will be implemented into the Brave browser. Beta phase for BAT being the driving currency for a new system of paying users to view ads (on a use 'em or lose 'em deal), and redistributing them to web hosts.

>looking at legacycoin value
lmao @ ur life

>6k Sats

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Great call, pajeet, BAT is going down, AGAIN.

DIP time