I actually shilled this coin

I actually shilled this coin.

Good riddance.

at his time was great, I got in at 6 sats and out at 19 sats because I never thought it would reach what it did, so it was a good shill at the beginning of june

I still got 800k of these

Nice. There were certainly a few making a tidy profit on this coin.

Starting to look like a bit of a scam, really wouldn't surprise me if the dev just sold at the top and now just views it as a side hobby. Doesn't seem to care or take it seriously. Barely any updates. Doesn't communicate with community any more.

Can I has some?
RnzRQJypA7o3N8k1GGMz1Df9B2jm1TYSZ9

Redd-ID BY Q3

GNASHER SAID SOÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHGGGGGGHHHHGUBHYGGGHGGVGVHHHGHGGTGBBGGFGBGHHHGGHHFFFGGGBVBBBBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

By what i can see so far is that the dev(s) is the libertarian/anarchist type, so the Redcoin-ID update release date we are waiting for is completly randomyly picked this fall.
But anyway, buy low sell high, and Reddcoin is cheap right now considered what's just around the corner for RDD.

You may want to short this coin now. Just doing Veeky Forums a favor. And if we short together it's gonna drop harder anyway.

Hahaha. I did too. Bought in at 5 sats and shilled until it went down to 85, then I sold.
Sorry fellow Veeky ForumsBros.

No one seemed to agree with the random release date. Setting a release date so hype could ensue would have made more sense. He seems to think hype is a bad thing. Dude still hasn't said when that's happening or anything. Apologised the other week for not communicating and then just went silent again lol.

Ha good timing. Been following this coin on the slack and its a real shit show.

no
they're mine

>posting this in every thread

You are right sorry for asking.

>been following this coin on the slack
lmao cant even imagine. confirmed redd-id release this month tho, right? random release is literally the most retarded shit. dumping this bitch as soon as redd-id is released

You made people lose money by being greedy. Fucking scumbag

Its unbelievable at times lol. The highlight was some troll posting everyday for like a month. Was kinda funny. Getting rid as soon as also.

Not really I wouldn't shill a coin unless I believed it was good. Just didn't know enough about it.

Could shoot myself that I didn't dump this shit at 120 Sats.

If Gnasher is so bad at communicating he should designate someone to check in with him weekly to provide updates. His going AWOL doesn't inspire confidence.

I believe Redd ID will really release but I totally get why people wouldn't believe it.

Pretty sure this fuck is too stubborn. Not even the guy who's developing the web wallet knows what's going on with gnasher and redd-id.

Its outrageous. There's near $30 million in this and he won't say anything.

Yeh there was conversation going on like a month ago with the second in line dev guy who was literally going off saying how he'd lost respect for him and there was no communication there either. Not allowed to even review the code for redd-id.

You two seems to forget that what started the whole crypto thing are ideologies, so it's normal to see coins try new things and try different approachs such as a random release date for REDD-ID that we are all waiting for.
I don't like or hate that, they do what they want its their shit.

Who else /bag/

>bought at 5 sats

1.7 mil at 10 sats here

*slow clap*
Sitting on a measly 110k @ 26 sats.

Its literally one guy refusing to acknowledge anyone for any advice. Fair enough its his creation and he deserves credit but its seem to be in real contrast to the whole ideology of social and decentralised.

The random release date is supposed to prevent manipulation of price, which has been happening anyway and would happen regardless of how its released.

I lost 750k when I forgot to backup recently and I couldn't care less

Sitting on 4 Mil.

2.6mm at 14 here. King of bagholders.

Yea sometimes ideas on papers turns into something else when implanted; the price manipulation by speculator is hard to stop, and if drastic measures are taken then no one buys because it stays too stable; pure decentralization is an utopia, just like pure centralization, in the sense that those two extremes can never be achieved without a dose of the other, like yin and yang for exemple, so i can excuse a bit the frictions.