CHAINLINK

ONLY A 7 ETH PERSONAL CAP WTF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU PEOPLE THAT GOT THE 100 ETH BRACKET FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hacked.com/ico-analysis-chainlink/
discord.gg/J6FYvFz
discord.gg/eVUu3Gn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I made 5 accounts. 35 ETH, not too bad.

this is the email i got

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I HAD 50 ETH SAVED FOR THIS WHY DIDNT I MAKE MORE ACCOUNTS WILL BUY ACCOUNTS FOR .5 ETH

i only planned to shove 5 ethers into it

i got 3 links though, i thought the cap was way lower

Bancor 2.0

>mfw I have more accounts than I have ether

selling em for 1 eth each

>comparing 300million ICO to 30million ICO

> tfw also a 7'er

You're a true businessman

I have three accounts, selling them for .7 ETH each.

Contact me at [email protected]

QUAD 7s FOR 7 ETH KEK IS RIGHT HERE BESIDE YOU

I’ll sell you two links for 1 eth

Im also selling accounts. Email me at [email protected] for more info

>tfw want to complain but can't even fill the 7 ETH cap

>tfw I can fill it if I sell my OMGs

s-should I do it?

Email me @ [email protected], I’m not going to use them so I’ll sell cheap sir

What does this means i cant put less than 7eth there?

Hi scam thread

Is someone cool just giving me their account theyre not gonna use come on be cool

I got you man, I have 3 addresses selling for 0.3 ethereum each email me at [email protected]

Can you send eth from same wallet to different links?

I swear there are actual 5 year olds on this board. Browsing on a fucking Toys R Us tablet or something.

Didnt even get a email.........

If that's your plan, why not just set up another wallet under a VPN to be safe?

I buy all the accounts you guys have for 0.2 each.

Email me at [email protected]

kekd, good 1

I'm probably older than you faggot and this is my first ico i made a legit question fuck off

This coin seems almost 100% hype based

SCAM EMAIL

I just want all the anons that missed the gravy train to know, I'll only be buying 0.5 ETH worth

Haha

So lads, price speculations?
>Crowdsale likely to be over in an hour

Should have stayed in school then, you dumb faggot. Reading comprehension = 0.

Damn, that's way higher than I thought.

Figured it would be 1 ETH per, max

sheeeeeit i made 20 emails

Email address doesn't work, contact me at [email protected]

I have probably higher education than you i havent read shit stop being a little bitch be helpful or sit on 100k dildos

Nice punctuation.
LMAO
M
A
O

If I put in 2 ETH, how much will I profit?

you get 20 eth congrats user

>I have probably higher education than you
kek'd audibly

Will it be over after 19th? I will get money like 20th 21th. Will it be too late?

Meant you. I got whitelisted why can't I wait like 3-4 days to invest?

Def too late. Email says they expect to sell out in hours if not less

if multiple accounts work then we don't have whale buy pressure on exchange hit, on the other hand they might work out so well it sells out insta, in which case we have BAT BUY FOMO

I got some extra accounts. Shoot me an email: [email protected]

Should I send ETH directly from my exchange or go through a wallet first?
I can't set transaction tip size on the exchange, but I assume since it's ETH it's fast enough anyways

Implying punctuation means anything at all in this shithole you're such a cuck

Keep selling your scam accounts pajeet that's all you're good for

You will not get your tokens if you send from exchange

can't do from an exchange. get a wallet set up a my ether wallet

We are guaranteed our caps until 20th @ 1:00 UTC, no? At least that's what it says on my sale link.

You need to send ETH from an ERC-20 compatible wallet. Don't send funds directly from an exchange.

If you don't own a wallet yet, i recommend myetherwallet.

ETH tips for captcha solving:
0x67d656D7C561e97115E6ae9F45bB7B2447F3b642

aight, thanks

no, it's only guaranteed to that time if they don't reach their total funding target BEFORE that, which they think they will

You can't even fill a 7 ETH cap, just off yourself.
inb4 'I probably have more money than you'. Yeah, I doubt that very much.
Your lack of punctuation and wording just shows how lazy and dumb you are.

whats the total market cap gonna be of this thing

top kek this autists going nuclear

ohohohooh bitches i got 1000 eth im gonna be a pimpppppppppp!

Kek this is getting funny
>pununctuactionm = money
mY pUNcTmnAtIOn

32mil

I have 2 emails each at 7 ETH limit. I only have 14 ETH right now. I'm just gonna go all in on this shit and hope I come out alive.

>autism.

how do I get into the crowdsale?

pay me 1 eth and i give you my invite

Is this expected to make some good gains? Kind of a high coin volume??

No, I said you're poor because you can't fill a 7 ETH cap.

I have 20 emails and 15 are for sale.

M..ummmmy someone is calling me poor and autistic on the interneeet

sent :^)

SENT

What was the title of the mail? REEEEEEEEE DIDNT GET ANYTHING

hacked.com/ico-analysis-chainlink/
>Risk
>We think there could be a long period in which these tokens are in low demand, and during this time, people will be forced to hold the bag. -1.5
>We think the legacy oracle networks that are being sought out to join the revolution will need some real incentives to do so. The value of the token will have to be there for them, as well as the value in disrupting their own existing business models. -1.5

>Distribution
>The whitepaper gives the least detail about the token itself, which is problematic. Here is the thing: the idea behind the system is sound, the technology being used to implement it is sold. But does it actually need an ICO to successfully launch? Why does it require its own token? It would seem obvious that the oracles themselves would have incentive to keep their network and access to their own data constant.

>Team

>The actual current team of Chainlink is just the pair Sergey Nazarov and Steve Ellis. One assumes they’ll hire the rest of the talent they need, but it is disconcerting to see just two people actually involved up to date.
>Ellis previously worked at Pivotal Labs.
>Nazarov’s qualifications seem to be that he was early to cryptocurrency.

yeah, nah, thanks.

Join the Chainlink discord

discord.gg/J6FYvFz

You faggot don't even know anything about it. It has a working product. Stay poor.

I just want this fucking ICO to end already so that I either get my LINK or my ETH back. They've been holding my ETH while not telling me what the fuck is going to happen with the presale.

HAHA stay poor idiot

terrible fud

The problem is they don't actually have a reason to think this. It's a function of market cap and demand, and we have a high demand with a low market cap. It's obviously going to sell out quick which means the true demand is above what the 32M hardcap is. Worst case scenario you simply are "holding bags" above what you bought in at anyway. Honestly this is so painfully obvious it's unclear why it even needs to be explained to this author and to you using some arbitrary pajeet point system pretending to know what they're talking about

>We think there could be a long period in which these tokens are in low demand
I don't see why
>We think the legacy oracle networks that are being sought out to join the revolution will need some real incentives to do so.
It doesn't need these (whatever they are, never heard of any other oracle network besides realitykeys and oraclize, both of which aren't networks but just single providers) to succeed, they're already in the process of building their own oracle network, they have reserved tokens to incentivize this, and node operators will be paid of course.

That analysis makes no mention of the staking functionality (which also needs LINK tokens)

The team has been delivering working projects to paying clients for years, I don't think this will be a problem.

I'll buy after the dip, and you'll be me selling your LINKs for cheap ;^)

I posted in the other chainlink thread as well. I am having 2 links I don't need anymore. Just got them today (registered weeks ago). I didnt thought I would get a confirmation and participated in the presale. If someone wants the links message me at [email protected]

The team seems to be keeping quiet about staking. Probably so the SEC won't see LINK as a security at the time of the crowdsale.

Stfu greedy cunts

1 Link = 1 Lambo when?

yea itll dip after it goes 10x ico, so have fun buying for 5x

soon.

I have 3 spare links, will sell for 0.1 eth each. Email me at [email protected]

If you have multiple email links can you send them all from the same MEW wallet or should I go to the trouble of making another MEW wallet?

are the tokens available day of crowdsale or what

Have 1 link, dont plan on using it. Email me [email protected]

are you a burger?

nope

discord.gg/eVUu3Gn

Some people are selling whitelists in this discord

Be smart people, there is no guarantee at all that any of these people will send you the link they say they have. Scam playground.

I have like 12 whitelist does anybody need it?

Hit me up with your offer - selling whitelisted accounts / did some successful Kyber sells too - [email protected]

Too much talk and hype BEFORE the ico.
>Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you
I am not interested in participating in this.
I will give away my email link for free

WHERE'S MY FUCKING EMAIL GOD FUCKING DANN IT!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When the ICO opens tomorrow, can I send Eth to my link through Bittrex?

Send your ETH to me user, I'll broker the deal for you :^)

>Too much talk and hype BEFORE the ico.
Why's that bad again? 0x was the same way.

God damn it. So it has to be through a wallet, huh? Spoon feed me please.

I'll send you .001 DGB in return.

Just set up MyEtherWallet, easy peasy. Download your key file to access your wallet. Copy send address from the link you were sent and you're good to go