Daily reminder to stop helping newbies (or at least lie to them). This is a competition idiots

Daily reminder to stop helping newbies (or at least lie to them). This is a competition idiots

No, I like to help out, since Veeky Forums helped me, as my way of paying it forward.

Buy as much XRP as you can, whenever you can, as often as you can. It will pull an Ethereum in price

Biz only ever tried to fuck me.

Veeky Forums is sadly full of retarded newcoiners, I miss crypto discussion on /g/.

Okay...sure thing. If you see pink wojacks noobs then you buy. When you see people posting about "moon missions" for that same fucking coin you watch it and sell. Oh and fuck you op all Veeky Forumsralies deserve to improve their lives even if its just a little. Don't get too greedy noobs and take my advice.

Wait but user how-

Ahhh I see.

Buy XRP fast and furious it's gonna make you so much money guys.

Please listen to this man

We get like 30 threads a day asking simple stupid shit like "how do I buy x altcoin" that could have been answered with like a single google search

My only solace is that I know dozens of people bought BTC at ATH and then panic sold in the last dip. Hopefully they stay out forever.

You're the idiot you need new buyers to pump this market

And fuck you. Xrp isn't a bad investment but its not going to pull eth in price....the devs have said as much.

OP is retarded. Help the newbies buy their bitcoins to pump the price, and we all get richer. Its not a competition unless you're day trading.

But we should merge into a whale and work together to move the markets, all profit and then race our lambos.

I shill. I FUD. I also give extremely good advice sometimes.

Unfortunately it's impossible to tell which is which because my shills and fuds are very well argumented and it's very hard to distinguish them from real advice.

Is this wrong? I don't know. I think 90% of Veeky Forums is exactly like me. It's up to the individual to decide for himself if the information is legitimate or shit. The tools are there.

Now here's the fun part. For an idiot, a bad shill is worth more than a good advice. He already made up his mind and he comes to biz just to reassure himself. Most people are like that.

In the end, it doesn't matter if you shill, fud or help. The money will always follow a gaussian distribution.

/thread

Ill think about it. I'm still mad at how many of his kind tried to fuck me over. Thank god for the decent people on here.

>manipulate markets on Veeky Forums
This is a great idea but I'm going to need your SSN to get started.

hey newbs I'm gonna help you guys. buy chaincoin, it's up 8% today but it's nothing compared to the all time high (yes, I am spelling it out for you, be grateful) of $6 per coin. Currently the coin is 16c. You do the math. Buy enough for a masternode or two and never work a day in your life again.

lol... thousand 500 dollar newcomers = 500k~

What are we swating?

This. First you buy, then you tell everybody about it. This is how the pros do it.

Crypto is a zero sum game

Someone can't buy unless someone else sells, your profits are always made on the backs of someone else buying high. You can try to sugar coat it all you want, or try to justify it by giving good advice or whatever stupid shit, but know that you need to break people in order to see massive gains.

This whole market is propped up by stupid people, and the more stupid people we have the better.

if you arent day trading you gambling on holds which makes you retarded

Now, A thousand newcomers sucking profits like a guppy on a shark on brands we dont want to see succeed =

500,000 + 1% less profit a day.

It's not becaause the market cap is undervalued

this isn't actually a competition though.

more people with coin = coin has more value

this. basic supply and demand.

more supply + less demand = lower prices
less or same supply + more demand = higher prices

remember there will be a limited amount of bitcoins so at one point the supply will stop growing and the demand will continue increasing. do the math.

>this is what brainlets actually believe

This. We shouldn't be shilling the good shit until those of us who actually research have had a chance to accumulate.

They aren't even the normies. The questions asked are embarrassing.

You also know a week later they're on here shilling/fudding something and they have no fucking clue.

This is all mercantilism. We are the jews now

This is what i'm doing. Most of these faggots don't deserve to see the better portfolios on biz.

>People ask what to buy
>Say buy my currency
>Demand is higher
>Price is skyrocketing

Economy 1o1