Bancor

What's the deal with this coin.
Price has been on the decrease since the ICO.
Is it worth buying or is it just going to go to shit forever

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/event-info/disrupt-sf-2017/#agenda
blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30
steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors
app.bancor.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls buy my bags

Wait for reserves to be bought or a changer to be created and see if it improves the price.

Out of all the ICOs, only a few are speaking here and bancor is one of them (omise and vitalik also). techcrunch.com/event-info/disrupt-sf-2017/#agenda

like 90% of all coins/tokens, they have no reason to be valuable, and only have value people a few people who were funding the company got a few worthless tokens in return, so those people were tricked into thinking they must be worth 0.001 eth each.

bancor has no fixed issuance, or even predictable issuance, their tokens can be $0.0001 and the system still works without any issues, and most importantly nobody is even using their system. its not hard to see why fundraising tokens like bancor end up sinking so low.

If you think the big exchanges are going to keep not adding tokens, buy at least one of the decentralized options.

such as ?

you are all shortsighted fools.

So many new blockchain systems will be relying on Bancor, do you not read the whitepapers of the digital assets you are purchasing?

You noobs need to seriously expand your horizon.

ZRX, KNC

shh

>expand your horizon
I see shitcoins everywhere, they multiply like rabbits.

i mean investment horizon you kook. Need to start looking anywhere from 2-3 years out for an exit and a REAL return for the serious coins like Bancor. For shitcoins, its fine to look months out.

Anyone buying KNC on the initial pump may have autism.

If you're serious about making gains off decentralized exchanges, buy zrx right now during the dip or wait for KNC to fall around ICO price, once Kyber bag holders realize they won't have a working product up till eoy at best.

They're both great, just don't be stupid and buy ath.

You dont buy the coin you buy the developers coupled with a sound concept if youre going for long term holds. bancor is outclassed in both by existig networks Have fun with it

explain more.

t. Bancor bagholder

Can I get in on this somewhere/somehow?
Or was it only sold in the ICO

jews.

i warned you, and you didnt listen

non profit...

sell it and forget.

they got profit when you bought overpumped eth. (eth was pumped so high right when there was this ico running)
and when you gave that eth (that you overpayed for) to them for useless (((tokens))).

ok

just sad that people still hodling this crap while there are dozens of pumps every day...
why people hate money so much?!

Bancor has/will provide: a constant stream of regulation conpliant ICOs, ETF's will optional fees on trading (discretion of the ETF creator) that go directly back to investors that bought before the fee was added, instant liquidity for any and all altcoins/communitycoins/shitcoins, and that's just scratching the surface. All of these applications require the purchase of BNT to work. Every ICO, every ETF, every altcoin conversion. If this isnpulled off, holding BNT will be like holding rockets with endless fuel. The architect of the Euro is advising. Peter Thiel is invested. Tim Draper is invested. Sharpe Capital is invested. Offices opening in Shanghai, Tel Aviv, Switzerland (Zug), Tokyo. Partnerships with Neo, Rootstock, Augur, Aragon, and more. The last three months spent on an absolute battalion of lawyers to make sure they are not fucked by the stream of regulations we are beginning to see.

If you want to buy, you can do some directly by sending ether from myethwallet to the address here (NOT from and exchange wallet, you will lose your money):

blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30

It will take time. But there is no way this isn't going up. And when it does, it's not coming back down.

These OP, dive into some white paper. Also look at the major highlight. SEC and regulatory compliant protocol. This alone would be a reason to buy.

Now anyone who wants to start up a crypto will do so with the ease of a shell to work with and not worry about the Cesar coming to knock them out for not rendering unto him what is (((His))).

Buy now, and retire in a few years.

How much do I need to retire.

I'm sitting slim @ 2500 BNT. I bought at this last dip when it hit $1.78/BNT. Some around here are going to say more, and they may be right. I'd say whatever you can afford for now.

when moon need lambo

> Jews
> Everybody profits
pick one.

This.

If you looked at the way they distributed the tokens, you see that Bancor had a method for profiting whether the coin value goes up, whether it goes down, or whether it stays stagnant. They literally closed all fucking doors so that Bancor the company must win.

Amen.

> Bancor: 150 million
> Bitcoin: 0 million
> Eth: 20 mill I think
> Ark: 1 million
> Monero: 0 million
> Dash: 0 million
> Etc.
Find the mistake, goyim. It is so obvious.

What happens to my ETF gains when BTC crashes?

Using Bancor isn't investing in ETF's, it's investing in crypto, BTC, Bancor and then ETFs.

bancor ICOs will still be OK, right? haven't been paying attention lately

just leaving this here:

Guy:
Folks... We have a little surprise for you. UX is starting to roll out. Still a few kinks and only BNT activated at the moment for easy buy and sell, but Web3 integration is live! We will do a formal blog post about it on the 21st. And of course this is just the beginning of many rapid product iterations to come, but we now have a base we are comfortable working off of with real tokens on MainNet using Bancor protocol.

But in the meantime, any volunteers want to help test it out and share your thoughts? ;)

app.bancor.network

>pick one.
with ((())) you lose... but useful idiots don't get that. repeating historical mistakes....

I forgot to add that the fucking UN is collaborating with Bancor. If your attention span is longer than a couple of months, you can read the writing on the wall here.

It's only use is trading it in for ETH, so that's what people have been doing.

Everybody interested in the coin and network needs to read this user. steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors
I ended up staying away for now.

>If you want to buy, you can do some directly by sending ether from myethwallet to the address here (NOT from and exchange wallet, you will lose your money):
Not anymore

Buy/sell with metamask/parity on mainnet is now live and copy/paste for other smart tokens will follow. app.bancor.network/

I have 3K+
I hope you are correct, fellow bancormarine

It's coming.

Greetings, I'm also up to 3k+ now.

Bancor Marine Reporting in! Just signed for my gainz rifle from the Armory!

we're all gonna make it brehs

I can almost taste that Lambo

This is just the 40 years in the desert phase, Moses will ascend the mountain soon