Memecoin

Are you guys seriously buying this ?

Dev team is a former marijuana seller and a bunch of utterly unqualified people. 3000+ board members. Website is a joke and only there to sell merch to gullible fools.

lol, the shilling this shitcoin gets is mindblowing

You boys are gonna be bootyblasted when Ark starts forking

Bought back in june for keks. Honestly suprised with this bitch.

Sinners Repent!

stay poor sinners

i've already made a killing off this coin and it's going to beat lisk's market cap soon

Just bought today after the carnage it stayed solid and actually made gains in at $3.50 and holding long term

Doesn't the use of Smartbridgeâ„¢ technology require a hardfork to be implemented on existing blockchains?

DELUDED ARKIES

No. They found a solution to that problem by using encoded listeners

I heard that ACES wasn't actually that big of a deal, where does the coin go from here? Deployable blockchains? is that a big deal?

Look at their roadmap

I tried to warn them father

>wasn't actually that big of a deal
Angry fuds pissed that the smart money sold the news. It's been on the roadmap since day 1, it was obvious ACES was imminent (which is a big part of the reason for the run-up).

ACES is solid tech, but not revolutionary right now because it requires buy-in from either the other blockchain in the form of a smartbridge (as yet unreleased as it needs to be customized for each blockchain linking to Ark), or it needs people to build and maintain Encoded Listeners (the form of ACES being implemented currently), which are a form of transaction node that the Ark transaction operates through.

Encoded Listeners are somewhat limited in their functionality by the fact that you cannot send any message longer than 64 bytes through the Encoded Listener to the destination chain; however, the tech, as a proof-of-concept, is groundbreaking, as it offers before-unseen functionality/interoperability between blockchains that functionally competes with centralized platforms that exist solely to exchange one cryptocurrency for another.

In essence, ACES paves a path for the automated implementation of a market role that currently is filled primarily by crypto exchanges and crypto tumblers like shapeshift, etc.

so in other words ACES just paves the way for something better to eventually be developed on top of it?

>mfw my delusions get 5x returns
See you at 1b marketcap brothers.

Why do you bully us ArkFud Girl?

Yessss sell me your coinssss

It's a proof-of-concept for the automated manipulation of smart contracts using any blockchain with the SmartBridge functionality implemented or encoded listeners allowing for information transfer.

Yes, the intent is obviously to build upon this success, enable more functionality, and eventually build smart bridges into other major blockchains via hard forks, but this first step proves the case, and validates the feasibility. The only thing left to prove is the use case, which is more a matter of convincing other dev teams that it behooves them to implement smartbridge technology (which helps explain why the Ark team hosts so many AMAs for tech that is seemingly unrelated to Ark).

The ark giveth and the ark taketh awayeth. Fuck my life honestly I could have had 80% gains today instead of bagholding. I'm close to selling now.

ark is a cult that shills a lot

>selling low
It's like you people don't even listen to what you are saying. "It's gone down so I'm selling now" is not a smart thing to say or do.
That said weak hands are bad for the rest of us so get out now.

Ok let me fucking educate your dumbass mind on how not to be a pathetic cuck.

If you sell now at 80% of your principle, then make 50% on that capital you have freed, you now have 120% of your Ark principal, and now you may be able to get back into Ark at the same price (or lower or slightly higher). You can then baghold to your hearts content or rinse and repeat to increase the amount of Ark you have before the big re-rate.

You could have used the correct term and said "I should have shorted" you brainlet.

That's not shorting you fucking tard. Ark can travel sideways and I'm still golden. Seriously go read Shitcoins for Dummies or something.

WHY IS IT SINKING

Because of your wording I was having a hard time but I think I get it now, you brought high and lost money but are so confident in your trading skills you think you can sell at a loss, trade something else and not fuck up next time.
Pro-tip from someone that didn't start this year, never go 100% in and always keep some BTC free for bargains.
The 1.5 BTC I put into ARK is now 11 BTC worth of ARK but I still have 1 BTC that has been sitting there the whole time waiting for the next coin I think has real potential.

>down 20% on my Coin
>Check ARK
>Feel better

are you new to crypto?
prices go up and down depending on many factors like liquidity and whale timing.
it was at 100k like 12 hours ago after dipping to 87k
calm down

Da combrence bestergay refealeb to the borld da buttering botheads dat run this clam.

Brice has alreagy ganked 10%. Once it greaks prough the $1.50 rebistange the ganic will gebin and ball holders and spectacles will gebin to boffgoad, with da gales albready bong gone.

Once it poots brough da $1 nark, unagated BEER will ribe grough all DARKies. With all those who pumped geir burrent abbounts into this clam bitching at deir arsemole gontinuoubly while debreshing gittrex.

The $0.50 bark will be get, the blargest ganic in pistory will ebsue. The binal beluded chodes will gebin to go obbline, and bageguckers with their femgineering palaries boaged up in ARK will be cleft with it guck in their ballet, unagle to bove it to gittrex to salbage gome self resbect.

Da grice BILL gank at this boint to pub $0.10, band most grobably pub IOC bevels.

Brom that gay borgard the beluged Darkie bagegucking femgineering berds who gought bis coin dinking it had bungamenbals will go back to their bobs, with no boney in deir gurrent abbounts, to be made rebungant by da gext bave of pajeets abbiving to ungerbut deir bages.

Beluged DARKies will hold gabs BOREVER, with no bob, no boney, and no grypto.

I barned you DARKies. Bear's still gime to bet out. Bell NOW.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know the conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. I have a degree in stock markets and I'm the top crypto walrus on bittrex. Your coin is nothing to be but another pumped dump. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. You think you can get away with saying it will moon? Think again fucker. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. Your coin is fucking dead, ARKies. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. I will move my entire wallet to bittrex and use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the continent you little shit. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever shilling was about to bring down up you, ARKies mabye you would have held your fucking tongue. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie. You're fucking dead, ARKies.

This is called gambling you dense brainlet

ARK
>raised 1 mill ICO
> Market cap: 300 + mill

Every other shitcoin
> Raise 50+ million
> Lose money

>Pro-tip from someone that didn't start this year, never go 100% in and always keep some BTC free for bargains.

The amount I have in Ark literally does not change the outcome of whether to sell or not. HODL is for absolute fools.

Except it's not gambling because you have a positive expected value you prize watermelon

Volume is too baby to do anything I'm out

BTFO

It's honestly pretty good, decent divident too for HODLing.

this

Most prominent example is Bancor

qUESTION FOR ANY OF the original biz_classic guys

I voted back in June for the biz group before it went to biz_classic and when I just now saw that and went to vote it said the address wasn't eligible (it's the ARK wallet)

Can someone explain why I can't vote?

deluded stuttering pothead arkies

>hodling ARK instead of buying the everloving shit out of the chainlink ICO.
Don't be this deluded. You made your money in this. It served its purpose. It got you through the chinkening.
Buy back in with 5% of your LINK in a few months if it makes you feel better. Just don't miss out you deluded Arkie fucks.

perhaps you are still registered as a voter for biz (the one owned by Magnet who screwed everyone over) and need to unvote the old one. I remember having that issue but I forgot how I fixed it.