This why it won't become adopted on a large scale

This why it won't become adopted on a large scale.

People always talk about it as a currency, but why would anyone ever spend any of it, knowing that it has a limited supply and is deflationary. It would be like selling an Apple share in 1970.

No one will sell it, so you need new investors coming in.

If this doesn't set off alarm bells you shouldn't be anywhere near your money.

This fulfills all the criteria for gold being a giant ponzi scheme.

Other urls found in this thread:

frontmagazine.co/virtual-geisha-sylvia/
frontmagazine.co/virtual-geisha-sylvia/virtual-geisha-front-magazine-7/
steemit.com/life/@virtualgeisha/how-real-is-virtual-geisha-really
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I normally don't listen to anything anyone on biz says but this OP finally posted a fucking asian. Is it really that hard guys?

low iq mong

Alt coins are like stocks bitcoin is the only crypto currency atm

monero is disinflationary, meaning there is inflation and that inflation rate tends to zero. You won't feel the burn if you spend monero like you would with any other deflationary currency

can a true decentralized currency even be stable? i mean fiat currencies are only stable because central banks and govs keep them stable.
they have to because of political reasons, but why would bitcoin users try to keep btc stable? a miner doesnt need people to elect him.

i hate that slut, and shes ugly AF without make up

literally karma whore on asian gone wild subreddit

and her vagina looks like someone shoved an anti-personal mine up there and set it off

She's not asian.

uh no but he does need a buyer for his bitcoin otherwise he's just pissing away $1000/BTC

guess what bud, the BTC has to be stable to find a buyer

is that a hapa Eurasian?

LTCs been pretty stable. So has doge

Who is this semen demon and how much btc to smell her butthole

she says she is

frontmagazine.co/virtual-geisha-sylvia/

I want to eat her shit

U IDIOT NO WON WILL USE A BTC TO TRADE.

BY THE TIME BTC BECOMES WORLDWIDE CURRENCY .00001 SAT WILL BE ENOUGH TO BUY FOOD FOR WEEKS

Inflationary currency is an actual scam accusing noninflationary currency of being one because it threatens its own unsustainable scheme
People will buy what they need instead of throwing their retirement away on planned obsolescence just to keep your machine running

This is why you have Dai or Stablecoins in general. Once this happens, you can hold BTC and ETH as store of value or fuel and transfer to Dai whenever you need to buy something. Not unlike the way most people have their checking/saving accounts set up with seamless transfers.

Shes fucking stupid then. She literally has blue eyes

>1

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

Open your eyes, bitch.

links to videos? any good pics of feet/ass?

not asian you dumb fuck. No wonder you keep losing money if you can't tell which bitch is which.

>implying
frontmagazine.co/virtual-geisha-sylvia/virtual-geisha-front-magazine-7/

My girlfriend is a quarter Asian and she looks kinda like that and has green eyes, so she's probably diluted

YES SHE IS SHES TRANSRACIAL STFU U RACIST MISOGYNISTIC TRASH
WHO R U TO TELL HER SHES NOT ASIAN SHE CAN BE ASIAN IF SHE WANTS TO THATS WHAT SHE FEELS LIKE INSIDE

>newfag getting banned for pic related.
i remember when i was a newfag posting nsfw pics on yotsuba b boards.

kek good post

Right. Quit bragging about your anime drawing that you call girlfriend.

Bitcoin is at 4K and today's volume is nearly $2 billion so what makes you think people won't sell it when people buy and sell every day ? No matter the price there will always be buy and sell pressure.

She's really hot.

UNREIN!

>ywn find out you're gay on a laotian stained glass forum
gfycat dotcom slash ShamefulFamiliarBug
pussy looks fine to me bro

She wears contacts.
Source: steemit.com/life/@virtualgeisha/how-real-is-virtual-geisha-really

Here is her without the wig. In her old pics she covered her face though

Share gonewild account?