ChainLink

No begging. No account selling. Relax guys. This is just a /comfy/ thread for those of us who got during the Pre-Sale and don't need to worry about the ICO anymore.

I am a simple man and want to enjoy chatting about my upcoming gains without you savages tripping over eachother for a bone

/comfy/ thread. Praise Sergey.

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/
finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

200 eth here. My only concern is that the lack of KYC is going to make it difficult for bigger exchanges to list it.

Maximum comfort achieved, suck it nocoiners

Rory said they have a whole marketing plan ready to go, just aren't deploying until after the ICO. Demand is going to be so high that it will get listed very soon.

They also did all the legal work for Bittrex to show its not a security, so its all smooth sailing.

Like you know you got through; lol.

If you weren't hyped enough, Swift is talking about ChainLink in this tweet.

Feeling good myself, can't wait to see what they announce after the sale is over, I have a feeling they're holding back on a lot of big info. The bump from 2200 to 3120 LINK per ETH is pretty nice, proves Sergey is not jewing us. You holding this one or flipping it?

Is soembody kind enough to explain what ChainLink is?

/comfy as fuck. NOLINKS GET BTFO

What gas limit should I use. I think 1mil?

Unless it gets listed on Polo immediately like ZRX did I'm holding. I have 30k plus in this so I'm targeting a 100k cash out minimum. Def holding through all the SWIFT shit starts coming out. Swift accounts for 90% of global bank messenging. Honestly unreal

So they know XRP nukes are pointed straight at them, do we have a jew war coming?

7 ETH limit for me. Any1 else who is still not comfy?

Did you even read the OP

sorry user this isn't your thread

B-BUT there's only TWO devs. This project won't go anywhere

Chainlink will fail

don't look at the dev number. actually 1 dev works better than many.
instead look at the idea, advisors and marketing

do you have proof/screncap for this?

Search the slack or just pm Rory

posted about this on slack, no one seems to know anything about this.

I asked Rory last month if they're gonna advertise and he said after the ICO

I put 2 ETH towards a legit presale address, but this was literally like 10 minutes before the presale apparently ended.

A-am I good, Veeky Forums?

you should be, but we won't know til tomorrow (or whenever the sale ends)

>They also did all the legal work for Bittrex to show its not a security, so its all smooth sailing
kek. enjoy the wait user.

Bet big on this one. When it 50x's it'll almost be tempting to sell but I'm holding forever. You're welcome grandkids

I got accepted but my maximum cap I can buy in is 7 ETH, do these Jews not WANT my money or what?

honestly it doesnt fuckin matter. When SWIFT announces their Chainlink implementation at SIBOS in October, you will wish you never sold

Easy 2000x by the end of October this year.

I know theyre getting in with SWIFT but what the hell is SIBOS?

selling 2 accounts

Bc 90% of the Chain Link Slack are imbeciles and uninformed flippers, Veeky Forums is unironically more clued in.

If it makes you guys feel better I've been on Veeky Forums since March 2016 and haven't been excited to particpate in an ICO for ages, even if the cap is a little bit higher than my preference.

>SIBOS, bro.

Confirmed no one knows, but most likely we will get our presale proceeds, theae guys are wiz's but I don't think they have much emphasis on the professionalality of the crowdsale.

here user

sibos.com/
finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos

Can i buy 1? How much

>My only concern is that the lack of KYC is going to make it difficult for bigger exchanges to list it.
Why would that be?

Kek. That article reignited my euphoria.
Also, checked the cryptocurrency subreddits and still nobody knows shit about this project.
We're all getting our tokens tomorrow. We'll all make it.

were gonna have to shill this everywhere that isn't 4chinz. We must spread FUD like the plague

spread FOMO*

Feeling comfy fellow anons, gonna lock up 75% of my LINK for long term and sell 25% on the double for smooth sailing, look forward to shilling the living life out of the SIBOS conference.

g-guys when will it hit etherdelta so i can buy it from you at 3x price?

Yet they have real customers and real products (SWIFT is technically a paying customer of smartcontracts.com's services).

With the added funds post ICO they will have a whole new room to further progress Chain Link with more resources.

The faggots among you who topped over the leaked groupbuying smartcontracts are fucked. Rumor is they'll return your eth.

You mean those who went over the 300 limit or everyone who participated in the said pools?

ignore him, he knows nothing

This project is gonna be worth ICO price no higher lol.

Does this actually mean I can't buy it or does it not matter (Im in US)

I have never been this /comfy/

Clueless fuck. I'll be laughing at you from my yacht.

They're trying to do you a favor. Click the box.

Got in at the presale.

But I just received the whitelist confirmation email. Cap is just 7 ETH and I think about filling that too, how many tokens per ETH is it in the crowdsale?
Also do I have to hurry sending in my ETH or are they reserved for me?

Couldn't really find a answer on that.

You have to hurry. Read the email, its says they expect to sell out very quickly

Thanks user.
Why did they even bother making something like pic related, as if it isn't sold out in a matter of minutes.

I guess 2000/ETH (+the amount they added due to ETH price) is the amount I'll receive then.

They didnt advertise this whatsoever because theyre not greedy fucks. They didn't expect it to blow up like this

Did pre sale get fucked or am I good?

I put in 50 ETH.

You're fine

2600 for the crowdsale, presale gets a 20% bonus on top of that, so 3120 for those of us in the presale.

300 eth presaler here. i better not get fucked again.

when and how do I buy these without a presale address?

What if the pool went over? Last I heard they still weren't committing to anything one way or the other.