Colleague at work casually asks me where I live

>colleague at work casually asks me where I live
>can't tell him I still live with parents
>tfw he finds out anyway from HR

Why is HR revealing this information

Why do normies always ask people where they live? Why are they such freaks?

I thought it was only me. I hate that. also, if you buy anything, then always ask how much was it.

I don't understand that. and on one level deeper, when I bought my house. I got questions like, how much is your monthly payment (usually from people who rent). but so much more is involved to a house payment than the monthly. a better question, if you're being nosey, is how much was the house. then you could calculate the money down, interest, etc.

REEEEWWW

next time some one asks tell that weirdo nicely to fuck off.
also:
lawsuit?
HR

Just tell people you live with your parents and don't act weird about it, you literal autist.

he wants to rape you user be careful

Imagine being this autistic

>Only sane guy in the thread
Stop being retarded autists, jesus fuck. Just say you live with your folks, it's only an issue if you're making a lot of money and still don't move out

>not just lying to him from the start

>TFW I live in my jeep
>TFW none of my coworkers know I'm 'homeless'
>TFW I'm an electrician

where the hell do you live that you cant buy/rent a modest apartment as an electrician?

>small talk with co-workers
>not staying silent and blending into the background so that no one notices that you don't actually do any work

You deserve this

I don't want to rent shit. I own my jeep. I could rent any place in town but I don't want to do anything but buy the right wooded lot where I will open my inevitable jeep shop.

But I'm still just autistic enough to feel awkward about living in a car when I don't 'have to.'

>not having a separate cover identity for work
you brought this on yourself

im guessing your american as ive never heard of anyone living in their car permanently in the UK/Europe, no parents, friends to stay with?

how do you sleep/shower/shit/cook

>sleep
In the back of my Cherokee
>shower
At the YMCA (year membership)
>shit
Wherever bro who cares
>cook
I have a propane stove but barely use it anymore. I eat a lot of canned fish which is my favorite thing anyway

Lots of friends offer me to stay. But why would I? I'm so free its sick.
And ya, american.

Where do you go for wifi to shitpost here?

YMCA
Almost anywhere that sells coffee
Walmart

OP. Sue your company/HR. They shouldn't be giving that information out.
Sue for the value of a new penthouse condo, in the city.

Electricians make 80k starting in my city(medium sized), what the fuck is your problem?

hes a gambling addict who bought high and sold low in the cryptoz and now he can't make rent to the jewslumlords so he's catching zzz's in his ride.

quite economical actually. i've done it before. very uncomfortable but in a way, refreshing.

>tfw actively avoid discussing my home life because of that

they mean the area you tard, not your actual house

HR gave a random person your personal information?