Thread of Greater versions of countries

What are the countries that you think have the best claims of a Greater version of that countrie.
Picture of Greater Portugal without Olivença.

>Netherlands
add Flanders
>France
add Wallonia
>Germany
add Austria and maybe Luxembourg
>Italy
add Corsica
>Hungary
add Szeklerland
>South Korea
add best Korea

Can't think of any more at the moment

Netherlands shouldn't even exist.

Reverting Hungary to WW2-era borders would be fair. Or would've been.

Why not?

Poland:
Elbeland and Schleswig.
France:
Border with Poland at Elbe

Greater Yugoslavia, with Greater Serbia and Greater Slovenia within it.

>Italy
>add Corsica
When will this meme die? None of them want.

>United States
Adds Canada, Japan, and Greenland

>Brazil
add Cisplatina (Uruguay) and French Guyana.

There, I fixed Europe

Why don't you add Surinam and Guyana? It's not like they're relevant anyway.

>putting Czechia and Slowacia together
Yeah mate, this worked out perfectly before

Fixed

We have no historical claim to these countries.

And you prefer to fight a nuclear power over a land they consider as highly strategic, instead of 2 poor ghost states (who offer the same resources)? Good luck.

>Slowacia
What the fuck kind of retarded spelling is this

>And you prefer to fight a nuclear power over a land they consider as highly strategic

this: France and the EU Uses French Guyana in order to launch their satellites/spacecraft.

Polish.

I fixed Europe. No need to thank me, lads!

Soon

> Britannia Empire
> does not include actual Britain.

wut

How so?

>forgetting Switzerland

You mean Belgium shouldn't exist

>putting Switzerland into Germany
I'm a Germaboo, but just 'no'

They beat the Americans but got wrecked by Napoleon.

a perfect europe doesn't exis-

Not tru

-t.

Let Portugal free and i'm in

>Holland and Brabant to France
why user?

it also includes bulgaria

NOT A SMALL COUNTRY

Here's the natural borders. Add Andorra, the Channel Islands, Romandie, the Aosta valley, and bits of Piemont to that, and you have the areas France has the greatest historical and/or ethnolinguistic claims to. Of course, there are plenty more places where France at least a strong historical claim.

>draw boarders along rivers
>Europe is literally Africa

ANGOLA! É NOSSA!

The Rhine, Pyrenees and Alps have been the borders of France since Gallic times. France was only separated from it and it's population was germanised because of medieval politics. But make no mistake, the people within the sacred borders of the motherland will always be French.

>Greater Yugoslavia
>with Greater Serbia and Greater Slovenia within it.
Literally what

Just look at Belgium to see how well "muh Roman province" has worked.

Greater India is best India.

Belgium is a failed state because it's two French provinces pretending to be something they're not. Once they are reunited within France and our Flamand brothers recover from a millennia of brutal conditioning, everything will be fine.

Belgicism is dead ! Vive le Francism !

It's like they learned nothing from us.

Looks like the grand map of a bad rts game.

>Japan

As a Czech I can tell you it worked pretty good. End of Czechoslovakia was the most peaceful breakup imaginable and people aren't opposed to reunification, they mostly just don't care.

I love these stupid Wojak maymays

I call this Greater Spain

Greater Croatia

Greater Bulgaria.

You already have too much of Somalia

Surinam is literally the Netherlands in the tropics but filled with indians, Indonesians, Chinese and Africans (and the occasional native and Jews and Lebanese), it doesn't make sense at all to add it.

Corsica is french

>spain controls portugal
Reeee

>SPAIN CONTROLS PORTUGAL AND PORTUGUESE COLONIES

A Corsica e corsa.

t. Hapsburg

The only thing a s*rb deserves is a spot in a incineration pit.

Germany.

Austria,Switzerland,Liechtenstein,South Tyrol,Bohemia,Moravia,Slovenia,Istria,Gorizia,Alsace-Lorraine,Northern Shleswig,Benelux-States,French Flanders,Pommerania,Silesia,Prussia,Posen and the Baltic Countries.

You simply can't deny it.

You can't just give France German Rhine territories or have a piece of Belgium and never again make my eyes see this completely f*cked "German" border.

Why the hell all this French-Rhine memeing?
I will never let this happen.

Also,nice try with Northern Shleswig,but I wasn't used as cigarrette-holder during my infancy and then smashed to the ground,please just look up influence and spreading of the Polish language around 1910 and Austro-Hungarian City-Populations.

>flanders
>french

That is a weak attempt to insult my light-reflecting optic-organs.

Balkans just look like crap,even current borders are better,stop trolling the Near East,Irish,Austrians and finally stop the German,Polish and Greek borders from suffering and at least show soem mercy to the Finns,it's not like that they would in reality expect winning something if borders changed.

Benelux is absolutely boring and missing Ryssel and Artjel,someone spend blood/territory to crippled Aragon,do you really think Southern Italy will have a real goverment?

>Giving Russia land instead of Balkanizing it

t.Grünen voter

If you want real borders of ethnic France and believe that Ripuarians are literally a group of the Franks moving to Normandie and conquering the Galloromans,yes sure,go ahead,but you should know that the real Celts in France,the Brettonians,call the French Gauls in their native tongue,while not even the Germanic rulers conquered them,at least it's a fact they are from Britain,so no,Alpes,Pyrennes and the Rhine are not the natural borders of France,that is what the Romans thought, the Teodiscians and Celts were living in harmony and having cultural exchanges with each other,the borders of both of their kind were very unclear,the tribes of the Celts neighbouring each other were related and reaching from the Seines,Mosel and Maas to the Middle-German plateau and inhabited all of the Alps,Sudeten,Beskides,Oder and Bohemian and Bavarian woods.

Just stop claiming Corsica,the 4 Italo-Meditteranean people groups belong together since shortly before Carthage and Rome clashed.

And just let not start me about the Aquitanians.

You can have those lands in part if you would accept a real Carolingian Union.

Greater America

A literal perfecto world

Stop it Klitshko,there is no sense in dividing Reussian lands.

Luxembourg should be independent, as they speak a unique language. I'm not sure about Alsace-Lorraine though.

Federalized Kingdom of Yugoslavia with expanded Serbia and Slovenia and cucked Croatia.
That's the Ljotic idea.

Delet this

You could have just convinced me with a (slightly changed) map of the world in early 1914.

no

Agree

>Ionian Greece
Hhhnng

*unique German dialect
You don't know anything about history,don't you?

7/10 and please make a new map

with no borders, also, what should be do with the magyar question?

Split it between Yugoslavia and Romania.

w-what?

Gib East Thracia to Greece

>all these shitty maps

For shame.

>roman sultanate

UK: should include all of ireland

Idea as such never existed. Thing you posted is wet chetnik dream of greater serbia, not within yugoslavia, you sperg

Nope

Middle Asia must be Iranic

>GroBPeruviums
>GbroBLaPlatiums
Disgusting.

Yes, dear vassal.

Khwarazm was Turkic

>Korea
Add Primorsky Krai and Jilin

temporariamente sob controlo nativo....calma camarada

> keeping the Basque country separated into its French and Spanish halves

good job providing a non-shitty map.